news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 02-01-2014, 02:23 PM   #16
Young Gun
PRODIGAL SUN

Young Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal son

The utter stupidity in this thread is astounding.

Young Gun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 02:24 PM   #17
BigKing.nl
Veteran Member

BigKing.nl prodigal sonBigKing.nl prodigal sonBigKing.nl prodigal sonBigKing.nl prodigal sonBigKing.nl prodigal sonBigKing.nl prodigal son

I hate religious people more than gays. Gays never bothered me in my life, but religious people say the dumbest ignorant shit in all kinds of random places. Just like you just did.

God doesn't exist. Gays do. There is nothing to accept, it's a fact that they're around. What would you do about it besides preaching hate? It's even worse that people talk in the name of God, like you know what his intentions are.

Melf.nl bazencommunity
BigKing.nl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 02:29 PM   #18
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Young Gun, blame BigKing for the ignorance in this topic. He's the one that started a argument with me about he thinks it's funny about guys being raped in prison.
Old 02-01-2014, 02:41 PM   #19
BigKing.nl
Veteran Member

BigKing.nl prodigal sonBigKing.nl prodigal sonBigKing.nl prodigal sonBigKing.nl prodigal sonBigKing.nl prodigal sonBigKing.nl prodigal son

Yeah, don't judge criminals in jail.

Just judge gays, because Gods wants you to discriminate based on sexual preference.

Melf.nl bazencommunity
Old 02-01-2014, 02:44 PM   #20
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

So you're saying most of the ignorant black men that are in prison, that's not their fault? LOL. They just got sent to prison because the white policemen don't like black men and the white policemen just like picking on them for no reason hahahahahahahahaha.
Old 02-01-2014, 02:54 PM   #21
BigKing.nl
Veteran Member

No, that was not what I was saying.

I was making fun of you because you care about murderers getting raped while discriminating people based on their sexual preference in the same post. All in the name of god. 'I sure hope Shyheim doesn't get raped after killing a man, that's just not funny. But fuck gays and don't accept them'

Melf.nl bazencommunity
Old 02-01-2014, 03:05 PM   #22
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

Shyheim killed somebody? I didn't know that. Well i guess i can agree with you that criminals getting raped deserves to have that happen to them.
Old 02-01-2014, 03:06 PM   #23
GRANDMASSIVE.
BBW SLAYER

GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to GRANDMASSIVE.

That's some fresh Wu-Wear Shy has on, he is keeping his head up for being in the situation he's in.
And as far as the prison talk is concerned, a lot of ignorant shit being said. I have been to prison before unfortunately & the reality is for a criminal a "BITCH" can be female or male. The bitch in you will eventually come out in an environment like that so if you let it & others feel it, youre exposing yourself & you will get done in. And that goes for rape, getting stabbed, killed, beat up, extorted or whatever. Prison is an underground world that not many people will ever experience & I wouldn't even wish that on my worst enemy. I got my respect just writing rhymes while battling others & lifting weights & not talking all loud & sideways.

http://www.reverbnation.com/grandmas...wchristshabazz
http://www.soundclick.com/grandmassive
GRANDMASSIVE. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 03:19 PM   #24
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

That's messed up you been to prison before Mantis69. I wish there wasn't so many evil people in the world but that's the way it is. Prison is a scary place and i would never wanna go there. So that's why i stay outta trouble.
Old 02-01-2014, 04:46 PM   #25
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MANTIS69 View Post
That's some fresh Wu-Wear Shy has on, he is keeping his head up for being in the situation he's in.
And as far as the prison talk is concerned, a lot of ignorant shit being said. I have been to prison before unfortunately & the reality is for a criminal a "BITCH" can be female or male. The bitch in you will eventually come out in an environment like that so if you let it & others feel it, youre exposing yourself & you will get done in. And that goes for rape, getting stabbed, killed, beat up, extorted or whatever. Prison is an underground world that not many people will ever experience & I wouldn't even wish that on my worst enemy. I got my respect just writing rhymes while battling others & lifting weights & not talking all loud & sideways.
Were you on any episodes of LockUp?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 05:10 PM   #26
ShaDynasty
Bad Birds That Fuck Nerds

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

CJ if you had to get raped by a wu-tang member or affiliate, who would it be?

Last edited by ShaDynasty; 02-01-2014 at 06:42 PM.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 06:01 PM   #27
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Concerning Charles, once those socks came off, and the toes come out, the mop would drop.

Quote:
Old 02-01-2014, 11:15 PM   #28
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Lmao u cats aint shit

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 03:25 AM   #29
ShaolinDarts
Audio System/Diamond

ShaolinDarts iron monkeyShaolinDarts iron monkeyShaolinDarts iron monkey

This thread took a turn for the worse.

I'm hood ornaments, junkies win awards in my tournaments - Chef Raekwon
ShaolinDarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 03:28 AM   #30
check two
N.I.

right up shyheim's alley then

Quote: