news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 01-30-2014, 01:32 AM   #16
Holocaust
SHAOLIN STUDENT

Holocaust crouching tiger

the average hiphop stan is not going to know one good beat from the next
Old 01-30-2014, 02:28 AM   #17
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I don't know that the purpose of anticipating a new wutang album is. they made an excessive amount of great albums that most die hards are struggling to completely digest and collect, so what more is needed except more reasons to get annoyed.

Ghost is a creative strength for wutang and people forget that he exec. produced 36 chambers. I think he's the only one that can make Rza creatively, so a wu album guided by him would be an interesting listen.

I still stand by the fact that Raekwon is a complete idiot. but shaolin vs. wutang was rae trying to 'show' rza how a wutang album is 'supposed to sound' and was more appropriate because wu fans are nostalgic. They just want to hear what they liked to begin with.
Old 01-30-2014, 05:39 AM   #18
The blackma
SLIMEY SAVAGE

The blackma drunken mastaThe blackma drunken mastaThe blackma drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
I don't know that the purpose of anticipating a new wutang album is. they made an excessive amount of great albums that most die hards are struggling to completely digest and collect, so what more is needed except more reasons to get annoyed.

Ghost is a creative strength for wutang and people forget that he exec. produced 36 chambers. I think he's the only one that can make Rza creatively, so a wu album guided by him would be an interesting listen.

I still stand by the fact that Raekwon is a complete idiot. but shaolin vs. wutang was rae trying to 'show' rza how a wutang album is 'supposed to sound' and was more appropriate because wu fans are nostalgic. They just want to hear what they liked to begin with.
But wu fans should accept the truth. Things have changed and the "classic wu sound" doesn't sell a lot. Rza is very creative but he wants to satisfy his new friends like John Frusciante. He doesn't want to be a classic hip hop producer as he once was. Yeah Ghost knows what he wants and as an artist he gets a very impressive discography. He released many dope albums and he is a great creative force. Yeah I do think that if Denis Coles and Robert Diggs ride the same force wu could release a dope album. To make a dope album Robert Diggs should become a hip hop producer once again.

Gaykwon is a true motherfucker. If all wu generals want to be involved in the new project, what's the problem with this faggot ? He wants Money ? Fuck that ! Just ask him to go to hell and give the wu soldiers like Killah Priest a chance to shine.
The blackma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 06:08 AM   #19
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ghost wasn't very involved in 36 chambers bruh

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 12:51 AM   #20
chiba
N.I.

chiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post

courtesy of Bobby_Digital72

Non Ignorants
chiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 10:02 AM   #21
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Ghostface's albums haven't been good after Supreme Clientele. So i don't really think he should be the one choosing beats for the next Wu Tang album. Yes The RZA hasn't made good beats in a long time but Wu Tang fans want him to make those good beats again like he did in the 90's and that's not gonna happen. So that's why i won't be checking out the new Wu Tang album when it comes out. I only like their first album anyway and i got a lot of hate from people because i didn't like Wu Tang Forever and i don't care. Just because i don't like their albums after the first one doesn't mean that i'm not a fan of them. I'll always be a Wu Tang fan and they're in my top 3 best rap groups of all time. There aren't too many groups that are better than them because i've never seen a group like these guys that are all good rappers. If they never make a good group album again, it won't matter to me because they'll always be in the top 3 best rap groups of all time.

CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote