news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 01-28-2014, 03:08 PM   #1
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Default Is this jail sentence too harsh?

---- Florida Man Tricks Girlfriend Into Taking Abortion Pill, Gets 13+ Years

http://crimefeed.com/2014/01/florida...gets-13-years/

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 05:47 PM   #2
APOLLO STASH
Bag 40s like cougar town

APOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venoms

13 years might be a little too much but he definitely deserves some time. Fucking asshole shouldn't have got her pregnant

APOLLO STASH is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 05:59 PM   #3
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

A bunch of broads were commenting by saying he should have got a life sentence. A few said about how some females lie about being on the pill to trick their boyfriends, cause they really want a pregnancy. And they don't get in trouble for that.

On a side note, some people mentioned about how a girl can get pregnant, and if the guy wants the baby, but the girl doesn't, he doesn't really have any say in the matter. Though if it's reversed, he'll be paying child support for a long time.

Quote:
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
Old 01-28-2014, 07:11 PM   #4
PANDA PISS
I Radiate Distinction

PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to PANDA PISS

I don't think he should have went to jail. Of course it was a dirty trick but i don't know whos right or wrong in this situation. She was forcing him to be a father when he clearly would have resented her and the child and been a bad parent, and she wanted a child and family.

I don't see why women should have the final decision just because "its their body", 90% of the time its the mans money and time though. Women aren't the only ones who have to sacrifice.
PANDA PISS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 09:02 PM   #5
APOLLO STASH
Bag 40s like cougar town

APOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venoms

if he didn't want a kid he wouldn't have knocked her up

Old 01-28-2014, 09:51 PM   #6
PANDA PISS
I Radiate Distinction

PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to PANDA PISS

I knocked up a girl last year and i didn't want it. But you know i just talked to her instead of slipping her a pill.

I'm telling you if she hadn't agreed to abort it that would have felt like a life sentence anyway and i would have been a deadbeat dad because i was absolutely full of hate for her, actually i still am.

Sometimes its not right to bring a baby into the world.
PANDA PISS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 01:47 AM   #7
hashashin
Be Seeing You

hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

13 years does seem harsh compared to some sentences that people get for other crimes. Hard to say without knowing the full story but it was a fucked up thing to do and he does deserve some jail time imo
hashashin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 10:03 AM   #8
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
A bunch of broads were commenting by saying he should have got a life sentence. A few said about how some females lie about being on the pill to trick their boyfriends, cause they really want a pregnancy. And they don't get in trouble for that.

On a side note, some people mentioned about how a girl can get pregnant, and if the guy wants the baby, but the girl doesn't, he doesn't really have any say in the matter. Though if it's reversed, he'll be paying child support for a long time.
As I've stated previously, women aren't accountable for their actions when it comes to pregnancy. They feel the man is responsible for pretty much everything.

Back in the old days, if a man knocked up a woman, he'd marry her or there was a shotgun wedding. Now, it's child support.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 11:59 AM   #9
GhettoGnom
Veteran Member

GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hashashin View Post
13 years does seem harsh compared to some sentences that people get for other crimes. Hard to say without knowing the full story but it was a fucked up thing to do and he does deserve some jail time imo
This. 1-3 years sounds a lot more reasonable.
-Archetype

GhettoGnom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 01:07 PM   #10
food for thought
Black Star Line'r

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by APOLLO STASH View Post
if he didn't want a kid he wouldn't have knocked her up
shock post?

Millions of men knock up women unintentionally on a daily basis bro

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 01:13 PM   #11
food for thought
Black Star Line'r

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

they need to switch his sentence with these faggits:

Jensen brothers get probation, home detention over 33 deaths from tainted cantaloupe
http://blogs.westword.com/latestword...e_listeria.php

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 07:47 PM   #12
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

she didnt even kno it

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 07:58 PM   #13
APOLLO STASH
Bag 40s like cougar town

Quote:
Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
shock post?

Millions of men knock up women unintentionally on a daily basis bro
motherfuckers gotta be careful

Old 01-29-2014, 08:06 PM   #14
check two
N.I.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CEITEDMOFO View Post
she didnt even kno it

Quote:
Old 01-29-2014, 08:10 PM   #15
GRANDMASSIVE.
BBW SLAYER

GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to GRANDMASSIVE.

He wouldn't have had this problem if he just fucked her in the ass like any other real nigga, nah mean.

http://www.reverbnation.com/grandmas...wchristshabazz
http://www.soundclick.com/grandmassive
GRANDMASSIVE. is offline   Reply With Quote