news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 06-11-2008, 12:01 AM   #1
check two
Non Ignorants Eckankar

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Default Info on that Black Hitchcock rapper?

Some years back, I had an album from a rapper who's nickname was like 'The Black Hitchcock', or something like that. On the album cover, the rapper had on an Alfred Hitchcock type suit, and the intro of the album was part of the theme song from the 'Alfred Hitchcock Presents' TV show. Does anybody know who I'm talking about? I forget his exact name that he goes by, and if he is still putting music out?
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008, 03:01 AM   #2
graffitiwhat
Veteran Member

graffitiwhat shaolin monk

Mykill Miers, and he is a beast on the microphone, if u can get his first album "its been a long time coming" you wont regret it. the album you are talking about if im not mistaken is called "the second coming". and im pretty sure he is still making music. peace.
graffitiwhat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008, 11:36 PM   #3
check two
Non Ignorants Eckankar

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Thanks for the info, that's who I meant. I saw now that he had a new album out in late 2007 called 'The Trials of Job'. I'll have to check it out. He also has a web site:

www.mykillmiers.com/
Old 06-12-2008, 12:07 AM   #4
NAKHI the SOLORIAN
i still love h.e.r.

NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yeah Sun is nice

click the sig if you vatican status
NAKHI the SOLORIAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2015, 02:27 PM   #5
check two
Non Ignorants Eckankar

On this day 10 years ago I was dead broke. Music career was falling apart. I had no car. I got a call from a friend looking for a rapper for this Budlight commercial. I did it for the $200 demo fee. I borrowed a friend car and knock it out on like 20 minutes. I did it so fast they asked me to do one in Spanish. I didn't speak Spanish but I have it a shot. So I made $400. That commercial was accepted via radio and played for 2 years. I made well over 50k for that. It opened the door to other commercials and jingles. Leading me to 5 straight yeasts of Super Bowl commercials, which opened the doors for music licensing from the Bravo Network, USA, TNT, The Food Network and numerous hit shows which has sustained me and my family to this day. I remember how I felt then. 2 years removed from my Ill Boogie deal. I always believed in myself if when most didn't. I said all this to say, never give up. Say what you want to say about my career. My resume speaks for itself. I'm the underdog, the wild card, the one they don't open the door for. I came realize that I don't need anyone to open the door, just show me too it and stand back I'm kickin that sum bit@# in.

Old 06-01-2015, 02:32 PM   #6
check two
Non Ignorants Eckankar

charles jones on this cover?

Old 06-01-2015, 02:37 PM   #7
check two
Non Ignorants Eckankar

Old 06-02-2015, 07:39 AM   #8
Samurai_Turkey
HaiYakka Taco!!!

Samurai_Turkey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Samurai_Turkey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Samurai_Turkey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Samurai_Turkey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Samurai_Turkey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Samurai_Turkey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Samurai_Turkey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Samurai_Turkey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Samurai_Turkey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Samurai_Turkey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Samurai_Turkey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
On this day 10 years ago I was dead broke. Music career was falling apart. I had no car. I got a call from a friend looking for a rapper for this Budlight commercial. I did it for the $200 demo fee. I borrowed a friend car and knock it out on like 20 minutes. I did it so fast they asked me to do one in Spanish. I didn't speak Spanish but I have it a shot. So I made $400. That commercial was accepted via radio and played for 2 years. I made well over 50k for that. It opened the door to other commercials and jingles. Leading me to 5 straight yeasts of Super Bowl commercials, which opened the doors for music licensing from the Bravo Network, USA, TNT, The Food Network and numerous hit shows which has sustained me and my family to this day. I remember how I felt then. 2 years removed from my Ill Boogie deal. I always believed in myself if when most didn't. I said all this to say, never give up. Say what you want to say about my career. My resume speaks for itself. I'm the underdog, the wild card, the one they don't open the door for. I came realize that I don't need anyone to open the door, just show me too it and stand back I'm kickin that sum bit@# in.

LOLwtf???

Well damn, dude probably saw more cash as a jingle writer than he did as a legit artist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
charles jones on this cover?

LOLwtFFF???

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Thanks for your hate hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
Samurai_Turkey is offline   Reply With Quote