news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 11-29-2013, 09:25 PM   #1
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Did chief keef get played?

Quote:
Chief Keef signed a three-album contract -- and a separate deal to control his own record label -- with Interscope Records that could pay the South Side gangster rapper more than $6 million over three years.

Chief Keef also received at least $300,000 to cover the cost of recording "Finally Rich," which sold 50,000 copies during the first week it was released in December. Chief Keef's deals all depend on album sales. If "Finally Rich" doesn't sell at least 250,000 albums by December 2013, Interscope has the right to pull the plug on subsequent album releases -- two albums and a compilation of hits, according to the deal.....

As of March 27, 2013, it has sold 152,000 copies. If he doesn't sell at "least" 250,000 albums by December 2013, then they can yank the deal completely? SMH. Shady politics. I can't call it y'all, as good as it sounds, did Keef land a gold mine deal or did he get played as a sucker?

last number I saw was 192,000.

diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 10:07 PM   #2
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I'd hate to see the type of blobs that buy his albums. Do some just buy his albums cause they feel sorry for him cause of his condition?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 10:13 PM   #3
APOLLO STASH
brolic bearded bastard

APOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of fury

these are the record company execs. watching the album's numbers

APOLLO STASH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 11:27 PM   #4
BLACK BART SIMPSON
Veteran Member

BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

he singed with gucci now so im pretty sure he realizes the big wigs aint gon promo his shit to even do those numbers in time ... unless he promos himself or buys mad copies lol i listen 2 keef but i dont think id ever buy his album
BLACK BART SIMPSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 01:20 AM   #5
EAGLE EYE
Super Moderator

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACK BART SIMPSON View Post
i listen 2 keef

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASPER View Post
You'll cowards dont even drink cock liquor.
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 03:28 AM   #6
zooruka

zooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venoms

Keef is wack .....but for a young dude he is realer than most who claim to be G's.

Also why does he refer to himself as "Sosa" lol

BK don

Last edited by zooruka; 11-30-2013 at 03:38 AM.
zooruka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 07:46 AM   #7
APOLLO STASH
brolic bearded bastard

APOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by prof zooruka View Post
Keef is wack .....but for a young dude he is realer than most who claim to be G's.

He's from Chicago and Sammy Sosa the ball player was an icon in Chicago.....maybe there's a connection?

Old 11-30-2013, 09:13 AM   #8
ShaDynasty
Bad Birds That Fuck Nerds

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Hey fuck AZ and Keef
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 01:20 PM   #9
BLACK BART SIMPSON
Veteran Member

BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

or hes talking about tonys plug in scarface
BLACK BART SIMPSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 02:26 PM   #10
p-rok73
Veteran Member

p-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal son

I'd go with Scarface for the Sosa name. Mafia movies still inspire many. Fredo (where did I get this name) Santana (Keef's homie) being another.
p-rok73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 03:48 PM   #11
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Only good music is going to last Keef is not real.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 03:57 PM   #12
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
Only good music is going to last Keef is not real.

He has down syndrome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 07:12 PM   #13
Pestilence
SLIMEY SAVAGE

Pestilence crouching tigerPestilence crouching tiger

I actually listened to two of his songs, yeah, hopefully he did.
Old 11-30-2013, 07:12 PM   #14
APOLLO STASH
brolic bearded bastard

he's just another kid saved by rap

Old 12-01-2013, 01:41 PM   #15
EAGLE EYE
Super Moderator

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by prof zooruka View Post

BK don
Gay post^

This kid is mentally challenged and should be pushing shopping carts. All these little black kids killing each other in Chicago are far from gangsters. It's a Lord of the Flies scenario. These retards are neither calculated, taking over entire industries or buying off the police & politicians.

Jimmy Iovine invested millions into the mouth piece of self-inflicted genocide.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASPER View Post
You'll cowards dont even drink cock liquor.
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote