news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 02-06-2014, 09:04 PM   #16
Big Risk
Big Risk 1 of the Realest

Big Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal son
Send a message via AIM to Big Risk

Drake just purchased a new mansion back in december, spent 7.7 million and named it "the yolo estate"....

??
Big Risk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 09:08 PM   #17
ShaDynasty
Bad Birds That Fuck Nerds

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Risk View Post
Listen, whoever the fuck you are, im not here to defend myself against you saying im wrong on this (for reason unknown unless you truely are fucking stupid or lost), its like you are trying to simplify it to a dying fad because you dont know your enemy that well. A rapper or singer doesnt have to blatantly say yolo to indorse that lifestyle to children and dumb adults. How bout you tell me a mainstream artist that isnt and ill show you how they are.
A lot of popular music is basically just fun and catchy. Its escapism for peoples boring/stressful/painful lives. Its always been like that.

Let me say this also, 'You only live once' is an old phrase, the implied meaning of it is that life is important, so enjoy it, make it count. I don't get whats bad about that message.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 09:17 PM   #18
Big Risk

Big Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal son

Im saying, did you not watch the video before having this arguement with me or did you jump to ya own backwords ass point of view before doing that? I said yolo is fine if yoy live righteous and do the right thing, help people, ect. But the YOLO lifestyle and mentality is promoting drugs, homosexuality, drunkenness, and a shallow pointless life as the only means to be happy. Music wasnt always that were on a fuckin wu tang website for christs sake are you kidding me? These celebrities, musicians are tak8ng yolo and through satanic psychology, using it as a way to negatively impact our ch9ldren and young adukts IN THEIR PRIME.
Old 02-06-2014, 09:19 PM   #19
Big Risk

Dont come up in here with your bullshit man this isnt for people as blind as you. You comin at someone that givea a fuck about people ill son your punk fuckin ass out of love
Old 02-06-2014, 09:26 PM   #20
Big Risk

If you think im a bible thumper youre wrong man, there are REAL PEOPLE in POWER, who LOVE SATAN and LOVE destroying our childrens lives, whether or not satan is real.
Old 02-06-2014, 09:47 PM   #21
ShaDynasty

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

My feeling is that those nihilistic songs have always been big with teenagers because the nature of being a teenager is to be frustrated and mad at the world.

Think about Punk music, Grunge, Hip Hop in the 90s. All of them had a lot of negativity in them and i (i'm rational) think that was just creative expression from peoples lives and not a plan to turn children into nihilistic satanists.

Theres a reason people gravitate towards certain music and its usually because it relates to their life in some way.
Old 02-06-2014, 10:08 PM   #22
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 10:15 PM   #23
Big Risk

It seems far more damaging now, from when I was a kid compared to what kids are exposed to now is insane. All im saying is, dont let your children listen to it ir watch it without expecting negative results. This shit is molding people and desensitizing us. I said at the end of tje video just dont be zombies and get hypnotized by what you see or hear. There should be no issue with that. Its only informing people as.well as discusd with people who feel the same.
Old 02-06-2014, 10:22 PM   #24
Paranoid
-

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

Quote:
Do you know what that man did? There was no love in his life till he lost everything, became a junkie, and had a kid in his seventies. The guy was a sick, twisted, diabolical shithead whos whole life revolved around sex and black magik. Think what you want you obviously have a twisted view of HISTORY and FACT. and the whole point of this topic is tell parents to watch out for their KIDS, and adults, dont buy into this bullshit. Its satanic just like "DO WHAT THOU WILT" because its trying to convince people to live as the beast by finding all your happiness through the pleasures of man and its fucked up world. Its a problem when kids are raised into thinking this because thats what it teaches, that all this bullshit will make you happier, and ultimately have a better life. Every mainstream artist is promoting it, celebrities aswell because iTS A SETUP. You rockin the pentagram, I know none of this could possibly makes sense to you.
Paranoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 10:33 PM   #25
Big Risk

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoid View Post
I dont sweat it man your bitch ass is doomed anyway. Much love.
Old 02-06-2014, 10:36 PM   #26
Paranoid
-

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

go fuck your mother

Last edited by Paranoid; 02-06-2014 at 10:42 PM.
Old 02-06-2014, 10:41 PM   #27
Big Risk

Hey man you are sooo cool with your pentagram man, it makes you soo scary, also it makes you soo sophisticated believing in the "philosophy" behind the devil. Omg you are sooo awesome man. Im soooo offended by what a devil fucker says about my mom that has more worth in her pinky toe nail than this amazing pentagram sportING FAGGOT. Smd
Old 02-06-2014, 10:43 PM   #28
Big Risk

Ill fuck you in the streets and show you how powerless you and satan are
Old 02-06-2014, 10:46 PM   #29
ShaDynasty

Quote:
It seems far more damaging now, from when I was a kid compared to what kids are exposed to now is insane. All im saying is, dont let your children listen to it ir watch it without expecting negative results. This shit is molding people and desensitizing us. I said at the end of tje video just dont be zombies and get hypnotized by what you see or hear. There should be no issue with that. Its only informing people as.well as discusd with people who feel the same.
Yeah its because of the internet. Society is changing rapidly and theres nothing you can do about it. So you might as well stop worrying and say YOLO.
Old 02-06-2014, 10:47 PM   #30
Paranoid
-

ill fuck your mother in the streets