0
 

home
news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-06-2014, 10:52 PM   #31
Paranoid
-
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 6,486
Rep Power: 26
Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury
Default

Paranoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 11:05 PM   #32
Big Risk
Big Risk 1 of the Realest
 
Big Risk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Age: 26
Posts: 4,217
Rep Power: 19
Big Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal son
Send a message via AIM to Big Risk
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
Yeah its because of the internet. Society is changing rapidly and theres nothing you can do about it. So you might as well stop worrying and say YOLO.
Theres a lot I can do about it, for one I wont let it change me. Ill never be about this trash. See : Macho Man Cream Promo.
Big Risk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 11:13 PM   #33
Face of the Golden Falcon
...born of a future war
 
Face of the Golden Falcon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Within the ALL...
Age: 31
Posts: 761
Rep Power: 15
Face of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venoms
Send a message via MSN to Face of the Golden Falcon
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Risk View Post
Do you know what that man did? There was no love in his life till he lost everything, became a junkie, and had a kid in his seventies. The guy was a sick, twisted, diabolical shithead whos whole life revolved around sex and black magik. Think what you want you obviously have a twisted view of HISTORY and FACT. and the whole point of this topic is tell parents to watch out for their KIDS, and adults, dont buy into this bullshit. Its satanic just like "DO WHAT THOU WILT" because its trying to convince people to live as the beast by finding all your happiness through the pleasures of man and its fucked up world. Its a problem when kids are raised into thinking this because thats what it teaches, that all this bullshit will make you happier, and ultimately have a better life. Every mainstream artist is promoting it, celebrities aswell because iTS A SETUP. You rockin the pentagram, I know none of this could possibly makes sense to you.
Like Paranoid said the full saying is "Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Love is the Law. Love under Will."

That's nothing like YOLO.

That's the bottom line. You can't compare two statements when you have fragmented one of them and completely changed the meaning. It doesn't matter what Crowley did or how he lived that has nothing to do with the truth of the statement. Why do you think it was shortened to "Do what thou wilt" by the mainstream? Because people don't look into things and will believe what ever they are spoon fed by the media and entertainment artists. Which you obviously know because that's half the point you have against YOLO. If you want to bring awareness of the idiocy of living by YOLO, go ahead, but it doesn't boost your credibility by attaching it to something that it has nothing to do with it (i.e. the Law of Thelema).

Pentagrams and other symbols, goats etc. where purposely demonized by Christianity because these thing were held Sacred by pre-Christian peoples. If you can admit that one can use YOLO and still be righteous, then how can you attack someone simply for using a pentagram?
__________________

Req Em Ab


Face of the Golden Falcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 11:22 PM   #34
check two
N.I.
 
check two's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 35,125
Rep Power: 10
check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Risk View Post
Theres a lot I can do about it, for one I wont let it change me. Ill never be about this trash. See : Macho Man Cream Promo.
__________________






Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 11:23 PM   #35
Paranoid
-
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 6,486
Rep Power: 26
Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Face of the Golden Falcon View Post
Like Paranoid said the full saying is "Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Love is the Law. Love under Will."

That's nothing like YOLO.

That's the bottom line. You can't compare two statements when you have fragmented one of them and completely changed the meaning. It doesn't matter what Crowley did or how he lived that has nothing to do with the truth of the statement. Why do you think it was shortened to "Do what thou wilt" by the mainstream? Because people don't look into things and will believe what ever they are spoon fed by the media and entertainment artists. Which you obviously know because that's half the point you have against YOLO. If you want to bring awareness of the idiocy of living by YOLO, go ahead, but it doesn't boost your credibility by attaching it to something that it has nothing to do with it (i.e. the Law of Thelema).

Pentagrams and other symbols, goats etc. where purposely demonized by Christianity because these thing were held Sacred by pre-Christian peoples. If you can admit that one can use YOLO and still be righteous, then how can you attack someone simply for using a pentagram?
typical radical christian tactics. use things out of context, make false claims, demonize anything pagan as evil and anyone that disagrees is doomed to hell.
Paranoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 11:27 PM   #36
Big Risk
Big Risk 1 of the Realest
 
Big Risk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Age: 26
Posts: 4,217
Rep Power: 19
Big Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal son
Send a message via AIM to Big Risk
Default

^he isnt SIMPLY using a pentagram, it has the head of tje beast in it. Nor is he a.member of any church. So hes not simply using a.pentagram. I havent been spoon fed shit b the media about "do what thou wilt". I have researched it on my own seeing it from both ends. Whatever the fuck Crowley said should be taken with a grain of salt, just like Hilter. It ties DIRECTLY with YOLO because Crowleys "do what thou wilt" philosophy was promoted by the beatles, rolling stones, and other mainstream artists in the 60s as a way to promote rebellion, drugs, meaningless sex,, blah blah blah. How do you not see any correlation with these two "philosophies"?
Big Risk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 11:28 PM   #37
ShaDynasty
Bad Birds That Fuck Nerds
 
ShaDynasty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: MAFIA LAND
Posts: 11,705
Rep Power: 63
ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty
Default

God doesn't exist. Thats an interesting fact.

Corporations don't have an evil agenda they have a money agenda, and evil is a byproduct.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 11:28 PM   #38
Big Risk
Big Risk 1 of the Realest
 
Big Risk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Age: 26
Posts: 4,217
Rep Power: 19
Big Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal son
Send a message via AIM to Big Risk
Default

Im not a christian. I can recognize evil though
Big Risk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 11:30 PM   #39
Big Risk
Big Risk 1 of the Realest
 
Big Risk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Age: 26
Posts: 4,217
Rep Power: 19
Big Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal son
Send a message via AIM to Big Risk
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
Perfect friend is still my shit lol
Big Risk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 11:32 PM   #40
ShaDynasty
Bad Birds That Fuck Nerds
 
ShaDynasty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: MAFIA LAND
Posts: 11,705
Rep Power: 63
ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty
Default

Also you said people are promoting drugs, drinking, sex, homosexuality, rebellion etc. whats wrong with any of those things?

Theres nothing inherently evil or destructive about those things. Of course they can be, but thats only when the people doing them are inherently evil or destructive.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 11:35 PM   #41
Big Risk
Big Risk 1 of the Realest
 
Big Risk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Age: 26
Posts: 4,217
Rep Power: 19
Big Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal son
Send a message via AIM to Big Risk
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoid View Post
typical radical christian tactics. use things out of context, make false claims, demonize anything pagan as evil and anyone that disagrees is doomed to hell.
Typical of whatever the fuck you are to label someone a radical christian that doesnt want kids exposed to homosexuality, drugs, and partying as a means of happiness. They need to be outside.chasing.bees rather than being exposed to this bullshit. Lets see whos child is more successful.
Big Risk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 11:36 PM   #42
Big Risk
Big Risk 1 of the Realest
 
Big Risk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Age: 26
Posts: 4,217
Rep Power: 19
Big Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal son
Send a message via AIM to Big Risk
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
Also you said people are promoting drugs, drinking, sex, homosexuality, rebellion etc. whats wrong with any of those things?

Theres nothing inherently evil or destructive about those things. Of course they can be, but thats only when the people doing them are inherently evil or destructive.
Or mislead, or mindless, or....YOUNG.
Big Risk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 11:40 PM   #43
Big Risk
Big Risk 1 of the Realest
 
Big Risk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Age: 26
Posts: 4,217
Rep Power: 19
Big Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal son
Send a message via AIM to Big Risk
Default

Theres nothing wrong with being born gay. But there is something wrong with the idea that its normal to try that shit or its something that should be deemed acceptable at a party like all these bitches and some.dudes do man. Cause its a combination of tv music technology and dumb fucks acceptiing this shit as the norm. Its confusing kids
Big Risk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 11:40 PM   #44
Paranoid
-
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 6,486
Rep Power: 26
Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury
Default

you say im doomed but youre not a christian? you clearly know nothing about the sigil of baphomet pentagram, what it stands for, or my motives behind it so fuck off
Paranoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 11:41 PM   #45
Face of the Golden Falcon
...born of a future war
 
Face of the Golden Falcon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Within the ALL...
Age: 31
Posts: 761
Rep Power: 15
Face of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venoms
Send a message via MSN to Face of the Golden Falcon
Default

What do you mean "it has the head of the beast in it"? It's a goat's head. Why are you afraid of a goat when collectively "The Church" is responsibly for some the worst atrocities known to man? This is the place you suggest people spend their time? Affiliating themselves with an organization that promotes child molestation, genocide, poverty etc. What was it that you were accusing Crowley of before?

There is no correlation. Except when the Law of Thelema is fragmented and the meaning distorted. If you are going to leave it fragmented and distorted, fine but stop attributing Crowley to the fragmented and distorted version of it. It completely changes the meaning of the original.

If you want to address the distorted version of it then stick to focusing on the Beatles, rolling stones, etc and those who promoted the distorted version, because you can't attack a man for something he didn't say.

It's like if I said "I heard someone on the bus this morning say Wu-Tang are the worst hip hop group of all." And you went around telling people that I said "Wu-Tang are the worst hip hop group of all time". Which is technically true, but because you have fragmented the whole statement you have distorted it's true meaning.
__________________

Req Em Ab


Face of the Golden Falcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:36 AM.


Copyright 2000 - 2013 The Wu-Tang Corp. & shift-one