news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 02-06-2014, 10:52 PM   #31
Paranoid
-

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

Paranoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 11:05 PM   #32
Big Risk
Big Risk 1 of the Realest

Big Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal son
Send a message via AIM to Big Risk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
Yeah its because of the internet. Society is changing rapidly and theres nothing you can do about it. So you might as well stop worrying and say YOLO.
Theres a lot I can do about it, for one I wont let it change me. Ill never be about this trash. See : Macho Man Cream Promo.
Big Risk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 11:13 PM   #33
Face of the Golden Falcon
...born of a future war

Face of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venoms
Send a message via MSN to Face of the Golden Falcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Risk View Post
Do you know what that man did? There was no love in his life till he lost everything, became a junkie, and had a kid in his seventies. The guy was a sick, twisted, diabolical shithead whos whole life revolved around sex and black magik. Think what you want you obviously have a twisted view of HISTORY and FACT. and the whole point of this topic is tell parents to watch out for their KIDS, and adults, dont buy into this bullshit. Its satanic just like "DO WHAT THOU WILT" because its trying to convince people to live as the beast by finding all your happiness through the pleasures of man and its fucked up world. Its a problem when kids are raised into thinking this because thats what it teaches, that all this bullshit will make you happier, and ultimately have a better life. Every mainstream artist is promoting it, celebrities aswell because iTS A SETUP. You rockin the pentagram, I know none of this could possibly makes sense to you.
Like Paranoid said the full saying is "Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Love is the Law. Love under Will."

That's nothing like YOLO.

That's the bottom line. You can't compare two statements when you have fragmented one of them and completely changed the meaning. It doesn't matter what Crowley did or how he lived that has nothing to do with the truth of the statement. Why do you think it was shortened to "Do what thou wilt" by the mainstream? Because people don't look into things and will believe what ever they are spoon fed by the media and entertainment artists. Which you obviously know because that's half the point you have against YOLO. If you want to bring awareness of the idiocy of living by YOLO, go ahead, but it doesn't boost your credibility by attaching it to something that it has nothing to do with it (i.e. the Law of Thelema).

Pentagrams and other symbols, goats etc. where purposely demonized by Christianity because these thing were held Sacred by pre-Christian peoples. If you can admit that one can use YOLO and still be righteous, then how can you attack someone simply for using a pentagram?

Req Em Ab

Face of the Golden Falcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 11:22 PM   #34
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Risk View Post
Theres a lot I can do about it, for one I wont let it change me. Ill never be about this trash. See : Macho Man Cream Promo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 11:23 PM   #35
Paranoid
-

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Face of the Golden Falcon View Post
Like Paranoid said the full saying is "Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Love is the Law. Love under Will."

That's nothing like YOLO.

That's the bottom line. You can't compare two statements when you have fragmented one of them and completely changed the meaning. It doesn't matter what Crowley did or how he lived that has nothing to do with the truth of the statement. Why do you think it was shortened to "Do what thou wilt" by the mainstream? Because people don't look into things and will believe what ever they are spoon fed by the media and entertainment artists. Which you obviously know because that's half the point you have against YOLO. If you want to bring awareness of the idiocy of living by YOLO, go ahead, but it doesn't boost your credibility by attaching it to something that it has nothing to do with it (i.e. the Law of Thelema).

Pentagrams and other symbols, goats etc. where purposely demonized by Christianity because these thing were held Sacred by pre-Christian peoples. If you can admit that one can use YOLO and still be righteous, then how can you attack someone simply for using a pentagram?
typical radical christian tactics. use things out of context, make false claims, demonize anything pagan as evil and anyone that disagrees is doomed to hell.
Old 02-06-2014, 11:27 PM   #36
Big Risk

Big Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal son

^he isnt SIMPLY using a pentagram, it has the head of tje beast in it. Nor is he a.member of any church. So hes not simply using a.pentagram. I havent been spoon fed shit b the media about "do what thou wilt". I have researched it on my own seeing it from both ends. Whatever the fuck Crowley said should be taken with a grain of salt, just like Hilter. It ties DIRECTLY with YOLO because Crowleys "do what thou wilt" philosophy was promoted by the beatles, rolling stones, and other mainstream artists in the 60s as a way to promote rebellion, drugs, meaningless sex,, blah blah blah. How do you not see any correlation with these two "philosophies"?
Old 02-06-2014, 11:28 PM   #37
ShaDynasty
Bad Birds That Fuck Nerds

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

God doesn't exist. Thats an interesting fact.

Corporations don't have an evil agenda they have a money agenda, and evil is a byproduct.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 11:28 PM   #38
Big Risk

Im not a christian. I can recognize evil though
Old 02-06-2014, 11:30 PM   #39
Big Risk

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
Perfect friend is still my shit lol
Old 02-06-2014, 11:32 PM   #40
ShaDynasty
Bad Birds That Fuck Nerds

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Also you said people are promoting drugs, drinking, sex, homosexuality, rebellion etc. whats wrong with any of those things?

Theres nothing inherently evil or destructive about those things. Of course they can be, but thats only when the people doing them are inherently evil or destructive.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 11:35 PM   #41
Big Risk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoid View Post
typical radical christian tactics. use things out of context, make false claims, demonize anything pagan as evil and anyone that disagrees is doomed to hell.
Typical of whatever the fuck you are to label someone a radical christian that doesnt want kids exposed to homosexuality, drugs, and partying as a means of happiness. They need to be outside.chasing.bees rather than being exposed to this bullshit. Lets see whos child is more successful.
Old 02-06-2014, 11:36 PM   #42
Big Risk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
Also you said people are promoting drugs, drinking, sex, homosexuality, rebellion etc. whats wrong with any of those things?

Theres nothing inherently evil or destructive about those things. Of course they can be, but thats only when the people doing them are inherently evil or destructive.
Or mislead, or mindless, or....YOUNG.
Old 02-06-2014, 11:40 PM   #43
Big Risk

Theres nothing wrong with being born gay. But there is something wrong with the idea that its normal to try that shit or its something that should be deemed acceptable at a party like all these bitches and some.dudes do man. Cause its a combination of tv music technology and dumb fucks acceptiing this shit as the norm. Its confusing kids
Old 02-06-2014, 11:40 PM   #44
Paranoid
-

you say im doomed but youre not a christian? you clearly know nothing about the sigil of baphomet pentagram, what it stands for, or my motives behind it so fuck off
Old 02-06-2014, 11:41 PM   #45
Face of the Golden Falcon
...born of a future war

Face of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venoms
Send a message via MSN to Face of the Golden Falcon

What do you mean "it has the head of the beast in it"? It's a goat's head. Why are you afraid of a goat when collectively "The Church" is responsibly for some the worst atrocities known to man? This is the place you suggest people spend their time? Affiliating themselves with an organization that promotes child molestation, genocide, poverty etc. What was it that you were accusing Crowley of before?

There is no correlation. Except when the Law of Thelema is fragmented and the meaning distorted. If you are going to leave it fragmented and distorted, fine but stop attributing Crowley to the fragmented and distorted version of it. It completely changes the meaning of the original.

If you want to address the distorted version of it then stick to focusing on the Beatles, rolling stones, etc and those who promoted the distorted version, because you can't attack a man for something he didn't say.

It's like if I said "I heard someone on the bus this morning say Wu-Tang are the worst hip hop group of all." And you went around telling people that I said "Wu-Tang are the worst hip hop group of all time". Which is technically true, but because you have fragmented the whole statement you have distorted it's true meaning.

Req Em Ab

Face of the Golden Falcon is offline   Reply With Quote