news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 02-06-2014, 08:30 PM   #16
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Well I wouldn't feel bad, I'm sure that a lot of dudes go by themselves to the movies on Valentine's Day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 11:55 AM   #17
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

How would you know?

CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 12:04 PM   #18
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

You might be right though because the relationship between black men and black women is getting worse because there's a lot of black women that are raising kids by themselves and they're single. I notice sometimes when i go to see black movies that there's some black women by themselves and i'm not surprised. It's so pathetic that so many black women are stuck up, golddigging, attitude bitches and they'll be that way until they die LOL. Black women refuse to change their retarded behavior but yet they wanna blame black men for their relationship problems as if they never do anything wrong. They always talking about black men are no good and their retarded asses refuse to date good black men. The reality is they love bad black men because they like being disrespected and abused.

There's this cute black woman that i've been intimate with several times that used to be a club stripper and she just recently broke up with her boyfriend who was abusive and disrespectful towards her. Their neighbor heard them arguing last weekend and called the police and he got arrested. She told me that he's been making threats to her talking about he's gonna beat her up and kill her and she said she's gonna get a restraining order. She told me this week that he got outta jail Tuesday and she said she's gonna be getting evicted soon and she doesn't have a job. I don't feel sorry for her because i told her a long time ago that i wanted to be in a relationship with her and she always ignores me. When she first told me that she was dating this loser, i told her to leave him and she ignored me. She said he used to break into people's houses and sell drugs. I told her he's probably never had a job and she said he's had some jobs before. I said yeah right LOL. So i decided i'm gonna keep being intimate with her and that's it because i don't wanna be her boyfriend because she's stupid. She got 3 kids and when they become teenagers, they ain't gonna be about shit because she ain't shit and there's several poor black women like her that are in her situation.

Old 02-07-2014, 12:23 PM   #19
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Honestly Charles...are u serious with this? At this point..I wanna believe u trolling us

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 01:36 PM   #20
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

Yes i'm serious. Why wouldn't i be serious? Fuck these retarded black women. I'll always love black women because they're beautiful especially the cute lightskin ones but i'm done with approaching them for a date.

Old 02-07-2014, 02:44 PM   #21
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

why does the stripper ignore you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 02:50 PM   #22
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

I don't know why she ignores me when i tell her i wanna be her man. She would rather i pay her to be intimate than be my woman. Like i said she's stupid.

Old 02-07-2014, 02:58 PM   #23
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

You wanna know why? Because you dont have enough money or manliness to keep any woman interested which is why you delve into these self loathing rants about black people and women on here every other week.

You choose to be a pill you fucking imbecile.
Old 02-07-2014, 03:02 PM   #24
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

Do you have a woman? Probably not but you're gonna try to tell me why women won't be my girlfriend. You're asian and i know black women wouldn't date you unless they tried to use you.

Old 02-07-2014, 04:04 PM   #25
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Bwahahahahahahy yeah I'm asian and that myy pic in my avatar
Old 02-07-2014, 04:13 PM   #26
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Lmfao

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 05:22 PM   #27
Charles Barry
ORDO AB CHAO

Charles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venoms

Lmao. Charles Jones da g.o.a.t.

Charles Barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 01:54 PM   #28
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

About Last Night is a remake of the 1986 movie with Rob Lowe, Demi Moore, James Belushi, Elizabeth Perkins. I think i saw it before but i don't remember too much about it. I do remember Rob and Demi dated each other and James was Rob's friend and Elizabeth was Demi's friend. I don't know if James and Elizabeth dated. Elizabeth used to be cute. I haven't seen her in a long time. I think the last movie i saw her in was Big with Tom Hanks. I'm gonna buy About Last Night from Amazon.com next week because i wanna see it again. Demi and Rob were in another movie which was St Elmo's Fire. That's pretty good.

Old 02-08-2014, 02:03 PM   #29
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Old 02-21-2014, 02:53 PM   #30
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

I saw About Last Night and it's very good. I love the black women Regina Hall, Joy Bryant, Paula Patton(she had a small part as Michael Ealy's ex-girlfriend). Kevin Hart was funny. He can be funny sometimes.