news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 02-21-2014, 02:55 PM   #31
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Were there a lot of hood rats at the film?

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2014, 11:56 AM   #32
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

I wish faggots on here would stop deleting my comments. Former NFL star Terrell Owens was in About Last Night as Joy Bryant's ex-boyfriend. He had a small part.

CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2014, 01:11 PM   #33
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury
Default Stop Deleting My Topics

I'm really sick of people deleting my topics because ya'll don't like the movies i like. I didn't know that everybody is supposed to like the same movies LOL. Just because ya'll don't like Think Like A Man, don't be deleting it. Faggot ass muthafuckas. Who is the faggot moderator?

Old 02-22-2014, 01:27 PM   #34
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

When you go to the movies alone, and you see a woman that has also gone alone, have you ever tried to talk to her and get her number?

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2014, 01:48 PM   #35
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

Default I Wanna Thank Sylvester Stallone, Jason Statham, Arnold Schwarzenegger For...........

keeping action movies alive because a lot of movies that are coming to theatres are wack. Sylvester and Arnold's last movie Escape Plan was wack but the movies they did before that which were Bullet To The Head and The Last Stand were good. Arnold has a new movie coming out in April with Terrence Howard called Sabotage and i wanna see it. Jason Statham's last 2 movies Parker and Homefront were good. He did a straight to video movie last year called Redemption but it sucked. Steven Seagal and Jean Claude Van Damme are also still doing movies but they're coming straight to video. Steven has a new one out now with Ving Rhames and Danny Trejo called Force Of Execution and Jean has a new one coming out called Enemies Closer. I wanna see both of those. Cuba Gooding Jr does action movies sometimes and Bruce Willis does action movies sometimes. Die Hard 5 was good. Dolph Lundgren still does action movies. I saw one of his last year and it was good. I think it's called Ambushed and Randy Couture was also in it and Vinnie Jones.

Old 02-22-2014, 01:51 PM   #36
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

No. I don't approach black women anymore period. It doesn't matter what place i see them at. Black women's attitudes will never change and they will continue to be evil until they die. I hear some people say there's some good black women. Please show me where they are LOL. It's not that many good black women and if there's some good black women especially the ones that got good jobs, they think they're better than black men because they make more money than them and they got a nice car and a nice house.

Old 02-22-2014, 01:53 PM   #37
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

Default Kevin Costner And Amber Heard's 3 Days To Kill

I'm gonna check this out tomorrow. The previews look like Kevin is a assassin who works for the government and kills bad people. I think Amber Heard's sexy hot self is his boss. Did ya'll hear Amber is engaged to Johnny Depp? He's a lucky man because she's hot.

Old 02-22-2014, 04:23 PM   #38
Miliato
meet me in the lobby

Miliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal son

You love these straight to DVD movies but did you see lawless yet?

I didn't mind Redemption but I never heard of Homefront. I'm always checking for new statham flick I'll have to get my hands in this
Miliato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2014, 05:52 PM   #39
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Bahahahahahaha!

Thank you action movie gods for you have truly bestowed us with bountiful reels of pictures containing explosions, running, jumping, shooting and fighting.

Amen.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2014, 08:36 PM   #40
Charles Barry
ORDO AB CHAO

Charles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venoms

I didn't even know Kevin Costner was still acting. Last movie I remember him in was Waterworld. Dances with Wolves is that shit though.

Charles Barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2014, 08:56 PM   #41
APOLLO STASH
Bag 40s like cougar town

APOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venoms

we like some of the movies you like. we just don't like the posts from you about them. that's what i think is going on

APOLLO STASH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2014, 09:05 PM   #42
Bobby_Digital72
PRODIGAL SUN

Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I'm really sick of people deleting my topics because ya'll don't like the movies i like. I didn't know that everybody is supposed to like the same movies LOL. Just because ya'll don't like Think Like A Man, don't be deleting it. Faggot ass muthafuckas. Who is the faggot moderator?
Old 02-24-2014, 11:16 AM   #43
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

Miliato, Jason Statham's Homefront is worth seeing. It'll be out on video next month. Sylvester Stallone wrote the screenplay and produced it. No i haven't seen Lawless. Yesterday i watched Steven Seagal's new movie Force Of Execution with Ving Rhames and Danny Trejo. It's pretty good and Steven plays a bad guy.

Old 02-25-2014, 11:38 AM   #44
Father N Dangerous
LyRiCaL sHiNoBi

Father N Dangerous five deadly venomsFather N Dangerous five deadly venomsFather N Dangerous five deadly venomsFather N Dangerous five deadly venomsFather N Dangerous five deadly venomsFather N Dangerous five deadly venomsFather N Dangerous five deadly venomsFather N Dangerous five deadly venomsFather N Dangerous five deadly venomsFather N Dangerous five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to Father N Dangerous Send a message via MSN to Father N Dangerous
Default rumors about a new beverly hills cop movie

Has anybody heard about this? Somebody told me about it may be false but it may be trueanybody got any info

Tables Turn..Which Made it Worse, Engaged N' Searched..
for a Way ta' Learn, how ta Take tha' Curse of the Weight of Earth
Incase it Curved, and Strained my Nervous System..
Rage it Burst, n' Explained in Words how ta Further Wisdom
Father N Dangerous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 11:51 AM   #45
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

haha, this is great.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote