news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 02-07-2014, 12:53 PM   #1
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Exclamation The effects of slavery

Discuss.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 02:55 PM   #2
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Is he your minister?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 07:49 PM   #3
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
Is he your minister?
Not at all!

I usually agree with some of the things he says but not this. He believes that slavery was blessing for the black race because we're "good" now in terms of wealth. "They meant it for evil, God meant it for good. "

I just don't agree. I believe out ancestors would've made something of themselves and their nation.
Old 02-07-2014, 08:28 PM   #4
Face of the Golden Falcon
...born of a future war

Face of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venoms
Send a message via MSN to Face of the Golden Falcon

Wow...I have never heard or seen a more worthless, self-hateful, pathetic load of horse shit since the introduction of YT (and that's saying something). Any one who agrees with that waste of a 4 minutes must really hate themselves. Salvationism has really done a number on that man. It's not even worth discussing.

..and Ironman what do you mean "would've made something of themselves"???

Req Em Ab

Face of the Golden Falcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 07:38 AM   #5
IrOnMaN
I understand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Face of the Golden Falcon View Post
Wow...I have never heard or seen a more worthless, self-hateful, pathetic load of horse shit since the introduction of YT (and that's saying something). Any one who agrees with that waste of a 4 minutes must really hate themselves. Salvationism has really done a number on that man. It's not even worth discussing.

..and Ironman what do you mean "would've made something of themselves"???
It was said that kings sold their people into slavery. I refuse to believe that our ancestors just surrendered.

There were cities and nations in west Africa. They would've become something more grand.
Old 02-09-2014, 11:43 AM   #6
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

You are in denial, Ironman. The Africans who sold slaves to the European were moral cowards and imbeciles. The facts are that slaves were sold for goods like alcohol and jewels. There is no history of Africans getting together to fight the European man looking for slaves. If you are in doubt about that, then show and prove with some paragraphs from a history book.

The European man came into Africa wanting to buy slaves cuz slave-selling is what was going on there for a long time in Africa, as far as the 1100 AD with the Arabs buying slaves from Africans. (It was probably going on earlier than that, but not much info is available, cuz Africans are anti-intellectual and illiterate and did not record history in books like normal people; instead they recorded history verbally which is easily lost. Instead we get the history from people who did business from the Africans.) Word must have got around to the European and then he wanted some slaves. The fact is though, that the African man was selling slaves and that's why the buyers came.

Arab historians, who were familiar with the Black African told tales about how he has no loyalty to family and how much he was a moral degenerate back then. It makes sense that the Black African was a moral degenerate. Only that type could allow the selling of people for goods like they were cattle. The African was a broken people way before contact with the Europeans.

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!

A Galactic Funking Hunt Wit Not Wont
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 04:10 PM   #7
IrOnMaN
I understand

Quote:
Originally Posted by diggy View Post
You are in denial, Ironman. The Africans who sold slaves to the European were moral cowards and imbeciles. The facts are that slaves were sold for goods like alcohol and jewels. There is no history of Africans getting together to fight the European man looking for slaves. If you are in doubt about that, then show and prove with some paragraphs from a history book.

The European man came into Africa wanting to buy slaves cuz slave-selling is what was going on there for a long time in Africa, as far as the 1100 AD with the Arabs buying slaves from Africans. (It was probably going on earlier than that, but not much info is available, cuz Africans are anti-intellectual and illiterate and did not record history in books like normal people; instead they recorded history verbally which is easily lost. Instead we get the history from people who did business from the Africans.) Word must have got around to the European and then he wanted some slaves. The fact is though, that the African man was selling slaves and that's why the buyers came.

Arab historians, who were familiar with the Black African told tales about how he has no loyalty to family and how much he was a moral degenerate back then. It makes sense that the Black African was a moral degenerate. Only that type could allow the selling of people for goods like they were cattle. The African was a broken people way before contact with the Europeans.

I knew this, Diggy. Am I in denial regarding that our ancestors could've build a nation? Yes, I am. The fact that we originate from such a terrible background is down right appalling. I have always thought if our ancestors could've ameliorated their issues and then found a way to prosper, they could've constructed something worth while.
Old 02-09-2014, 06:17 PM   #8
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

this guy again hahahahahahahahhahahahahaahaha

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 10:29 PM   #9
IrOnMaN
I understand

Quote:
Originally Posted by diggy View Post

Are you saying that the black man has no honor?
Old 02-20-2014, 11:16 PM   #10
zooruka

zooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal son

Last edited by zooruka; 02-20-2014 at 11:41 PM.
zooruka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 08:31 PM   #11
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
Are you saying that the black man has no honor?
Something like that. Not all of us, but too many of us.

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!

A Galactic Funking Hunt Wit Not Wont
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 09:32 PM   #12
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by prof zooruka View Post
While I don't think slavery is a good thing at all. I sort of agree with what he is saying. Not about the material blessing that he is claiming that African slaves/blacks have managed to amass because of there ordeal. Rather in regards to the fact that black people as a race, have a perfect opportunity to live a truly religious life of suffering and therefore bring about blessing's from God. If I where black people I would be upset about how I was treated, but I would not complain about it. Rather I would place my hope in the Lord/God, by living a truly religious life and leave it to him, who would make everything right in his own time. That is a special thing that only a select few nations of people could achieve, one being the Jews and the other being black people.
?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 03:50 AM   #13
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

V4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venoms

I guess you forgot about Hannibal....

V4D3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 03:59 AM   #14
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

V4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venoms

V4D3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 11:25 PM   #15
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

my grandfather 5 generations ago fought a slave raiding company after his son was kidnapped.

are you versed in african history prior to making the assumption that they didn't 'fight europeans' or 'fight slavery' as you're implying or are you just angry that you read about an arab slaver and rapists opinion about african morals.

PEACE 2 DEHl GAWDZ