news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 06-22-2005, 02:25 PM   #1
Liquidswordsman
Shogun Assassin

Liquidswordsman grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Liquidswordsman
Default Real World Austin.......I want to bang Melinda

Man what a first episode. They had girls kissing in the first 18 minutes of the show and they had Melinda showing her Tang off to Danny after 20 minutes. I think that Melinda is the hottest girl walking this planet. The best part was that Dan was having the greatest hour in MTV history, he had made out with Johanna and Melinda was ALL on his dick......................and then he got his fucking face mashed in by some dude on the street. This punch was nasty, this motherfucker has to get surgrey on his face now. But back to the best part, u guys and gals have got to get a look at this girl Melinda. She doesnt even wear pants around the house, just hot ass boys short/underwear. DAMN SHE IS HOT, and by the way my girlfriend (and soon every girl) absolutely HATES her. Wes is another dude on it and he seems funny and the previews show him get some in the private hot tub (they also have an indoor swimming pool). Looks like this season could be one of the best.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooly Noggins
usa was built on terrorism

Liquidswordsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2005, 06:13 PM   #2
kingidivine
Divine Cypher

kingidivine grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to kingidivine Send a message via MSN to kingidivine Send a message via Yahoo to kingidivine
Default Re: Real World Austin.......I want to bang Melinda

they just had tryouts for the next real world, and a girl i know is a finalist...crazy. she looks WAY BETTER than that melinda hoe.
kingidivine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2005, 06:59 PM   #3
Hayabusa
Veteran Member

Hayabusa grasshopper
Send a message via ICQ to Hayabusa

I love how danny got his shit pushed in by some dude of the street. That shit had me rollin. How the fuck u gone try to be hard and when it time to fight u just pushin mutafuckas and then get yo shit almost pillaged lmao. This season could be a classic That 1st eposide along was classic.

Hayabusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2005, 11:04 PM   #4
deadlymelody
Wu Vatican

deadlymelody grasshopper

It's official Dan has a fucking glass jaw.
deadlymelody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2005, 11:19 PM   #5
TonyStarks29
Plug One

TonyStarks29 grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to TonyStarks29

Yeah, but if you saw the previews for the following episodes, he scores with Melinda because of that booboo. He is damn lucky...it's like Secretariat in 1973. If Secretariat wasn't around, Sham would have been a triple crown winner no doubt. It's kinda like Melinda and Johanna.

Ghostface, catch the blast of a hype verse
My glock bursts, leave in a hearse, I did worse
-Ghostface
TonyStarks29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2005, 11:34 PM   #6
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Yeah, Melina looks good, but she's not one of the hottest girls I've ever seen. PLus, the fact that she's a big time slut isn't a turn on. That Johanna girl is pretty, but she's a drunk. And if she wasn't acting so stupid, Danny wouldn't have walked around all drunk, and gotten punched by that dude. That Wes guy looks like a smaller version of Abe. He looks like he gets into a lot of fights. I don't think you can base how good the season will be off of the first episode though. Cause back in season 4 in England, it started off good with that dude getting his tongue bit off, and then it ended up being the most boring season ever of Real World.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2005, 01:06 AM   #7
Liquidswordsman
Shogun Assassin

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two
Yeah, Melina looks good, but she's not one of the hottest girls I've ever seen. PLus, the fact that she's a big time slut isn't a turn on. That Johanna girl is pretty, but she's a drunk. And if she wasn't acting so stupid, Danny wouldn't have walked around all drunk, and gotten punched by that dude. That Wes guy looks like a smaller version of Abe. He looks like he gets into a lot of fights. I don't think you can base how good the season will be off of the first episode though. Cause back in season 4 in England, it started off good with that dude getting his tongue bit off, and then it ended up being the most boring season ever of Real World.
True on England, but Melinda is looking good and hopeful will be a slut. Its tv not my life. I hope all those dude get it.

Quote:

Old 06-23-2005, 01:08 AM   #8
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Calm down Liquid. There's plenty of feisty hoes out there.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2005, 01:11 AM   #9
AK Spray
"Dawnin' On A New Day..."

AK Spray crouching tiger

She's hot and all.. But, I hate bitches like that tho.. They know that they're all that... and they're sluts.. TEASIN' everybody all the time.. Shit's not right. And it's prolly gonna get her RAPED one day. That's the fuckin' truth and no denyin' it...
AK Spray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2005, 12:33 AM   #10
CeeDub204
Choppin' Heads

CeeDub204 grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to CeeDub204

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK Spray
She's hot and all.. But, I hate bitches like that tho.. They know that they're all that... and they're sluts.. TEASIN' everybody all the time.. Shit's not right. And it's prolly gonna get her RAPED one day. That's the fuckin' truth and no denyin' it...
She's a slut, you cant rape the willing, and besides your not fuckin her so who cares. If they are sluts, chances are they arent teasin anybody. They want the dick, sounds like maybe they just dont want yours.

www.614hiphop.com - Columbus's lost and found for underground sound.
You used to be fly but you crashed your plane.
CeeDub204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2005, 12:36 AM   #11
Liquidswordsman
Shogun Assassin

I have been a fan of Real World for a bit and all i want is a good season. Every season turns into a crappy 'my life sucks because.....' fest. At least this bitch is looking like she is fun and hot.

Quote:

Old 06-24-2005, 04:49 AM   #12
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Real world what? HAAHAAHAA HAAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Old 06-24-2005, 08:42 AM   #13
TUCO
THE DIFFERENCE

TUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killa

damn yall are some crrrrrrrrazy ass muthafukkkaz if yall sayin that skeleton is hot
that bitch is disgusting yo....AND shes a fuckin whore yo, no fuckin doubt
mouth like a horse, small beady eyes, blonde heair (erhgrhgr), and she weighs about 5 pounds.......wats hot?
Johanna is the best looking one of em all (not sayin much though) but i felt like chokin her after that shot she pulled off (i dont REALLY hit girls).....but at least the black dude gets bonus points from me
that Wes dude (i call him Powder) gets some though in future episodes...i started crackin up when u hear Johanna sayin "im attracted to Wes" and the next thing u hear is Wes tellin her "i'll call u a bitch SOBER!" cause u know not to fuck with that girl when shes drunk yo......she gets all Travis Bickel an shit yo
but the show started out pretty good, no doubt...but unlike London, i trust this one'll stay consistent (was it me or did the virgin chick appear not even once on those previews?.....not a very important role huh, lol)

peace

TUCO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2005, 08:48 AM   #14
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I liked that Frankie girl from a while ago..
Old 06-24-2005, 09:07 AM   #15
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

whos melinda?
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote