news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 02-21-2014, 11:34 AM   #31
Origin™
The Master Of Equilibrium

Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Oh ok. I thought this was a new Onyx album that Check Two was talking about. Who is Snowgoons? Are they white? If they are, i don't like white rappers.
Snowgoons is a collective of German producers. I'd say a good 85% of the material they release is dope.

You should youtube some of their shit CJ, They probably produced for some of your favourite artists over the last 5 years.
Old 02-21-2014, 11:40 AM   #32
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Alright i'll check them out.

CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 12:38 PM   #33
Biz
CHICKEN HEAD

Biz crouching tigerBiz crouching tiger

I don't think sonsee is with onyx any more. I think I read somewhere that he left and onyx have been touring overseas for the last couple years with just sticky and fredro. I thought black trash was a pretty good album and that jackin for beats track that he dropped other than that most of thier solo shit I didn't like. And everything after shut em down "bacdafucup 2 and triggernometry" I thought wasnt good. Those cold case files CDs were pretty good those but most of the tracks were unreleased tracks and remixes from bacdafucup and all we got iz us.
Biz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 02:29 PM   #34
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Oh ok. I thought this was a new Onyx album that Check Two was talking about. Who is Snowgoons? Are they white? If they are, i don't like white rappers.
It is a new Onyx album.

Quote:
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 02:35 PM   #35
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Oh ok. So their album is gonna be produced by Snowgoons? They aren't gonna have beats by anybody else?

Old 02-21-2014, 03:39 PM   #36
madchild
PRODIGAL SUN

madchild iron monkeymadchild iron monkeymadchild iron monkeymadchild iron monkey

Sticky Fingaz's voice is getting pretty hoarse.

Last edited by madchild; 02-21-2014 at 03:50 PM.
madchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 03:51 PM   #37
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

asap ferg sucks

Quote:
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 01:37 PM   #38
madchild
PRODIGAL SUN

madchild iron monkeymadchild iron monkeymadchild iron monkeymadchild iron monkey

Not from the album but it's new and decent.

Last edited by madchild; 03-06-2014 at 01:42 PM.
madchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 02:57 PM   #39
Origin™
The Master Of Equilibrium

Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Every song I've heard from this album so far sounds great..

Dope shit, Snowgoons out done themselves on this shit
Old 03-08-2014, 11:47 AM   #40
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

Madchild, thanks for posting the Onyx, Cormega, and Papoose song The Tunnel. I like that song but listening to the lyrics makes me sad that a lot of black men are ignorant and they're never gonna change. It's really sad that blacks can't go to the club and have a good time because black men are gonna act a damn fool and beat up somebody, rob somebody or kill somebody. That's why i don't go to clubs and i don't have any black men friends. A lot of black men are retarded and they wonder why so many of them are in prison and dead at a young age. But let black men tell it, it's the white man's fault that they're ignorant LOL.

Old 03-08-2014, 06:02 PM   #41
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by madchild View Post

Not from the album but it's new and decent.

Quote:
While the club attracted primarily gay audiences, it also attracted members of the hip hop community.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tunnel_...k_nightclub%29

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 06:10 AM   #42
Durag
RaizaBlade

Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Fredro sounds dope but Stickys voice sounds like shit. That was the best thing bout Onyx, you would listen through a track, Fredro & Sonzee would drop decent verses but you knew Sticky was gonna drop sum hyper insane shit, doesnt look like thats gonna be the case anymore.

Durag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 06:26 AM   #43
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

What did you think about Fredro's new album?

MaskedAvenger is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 06:31 AM   #44
Durag
RaizaBlade

Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^Havent heard it but ive heard good things about it, its on my want list.

http://ughh.com/onyx-snowgoons-wakedafucup/GM14009LP/

Looks like its definitely all Snowgoons produced. Normally i would have agreed with everyone been a bit dissapointed with that but all the beats on the tracks released so far have been dope

Durag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 06:58 AM   #45
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I thought it was good, not amazing or anything but pretty good.

MaskedAvenger is online now   Reply With Quote