news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 05-02-2014, 11:26 AM   #31
5th state
n.i.

5th state Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5th state Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5th state Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5th state Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5th state Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5th state Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5th state Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5th state Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5th state Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5th state Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5th state Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
what is athletics?
Most popular athletics events in Belgium are cross country running (done in fall & winter), hurdles, 400 m sprint, 800 m middle distance, relays, & high jump. 2009 European indoor hurdles (60 m or 100 m, I don't remember) champion Eline Berings is a friend of mine. Really cool person. She still competes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zooruka View Post
5th state has mad wu corp dick in his mouth.
5th state is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 02:53 PM   #32
Frank Drebin
shaolin shadowboxer

Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

2years is a long time to not fuck any1 especially on holiday cause drinkin partyin meetin new people...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
then she started telling me that she can't drink house drinks or cheap vodak, that it has to be ciroc or patron or else she gets sick. Bitch you better guzzle this Bartons and take an advil.
Frank Drebin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 05:29 PM   #33
5th state
n.i.

5th state Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5th state Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5th state Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5th state Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5th state Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5th state Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5th state Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5th state Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5th state Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5th state Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5th state Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ol dirty abbot View Post
2years is a long time to not fuck any1 especially on holiday cause drinkin partyin meetin new people...
I try to keep my eyes on the prize & so does she. We've both had people coming up to us expressing sexual or genuine relationship interest over the last 16 months & my girlfriend and I just talk to each other about it. When I feel I get tempted (saints don't exist) I tell the girl who's after me about the long distance relationship. We'll see how it works out over the next few months. I can tell you one thing, though. This is not something I plan on ever getting into again, and I'd recommend it to absolutely nobody. But lots of people are doing it, I know of lots of people in the US who live states away from each other until one of them finishes studies or finds a job near their partner's residence.

If NZ government weren't so strict we could have spent the second year together there. I'm really pissed at a guy like KimDotCom getting into NZ despite the criminal charges, just because he brought loads of cash with him. I think they got what they deserved when he turned out a royal pain in the ass for the government. Serves them right (and he does make a few valid points.)

Quote:
Old 05-02-2014, 06:47 PM   #34
cj wisty
supreme maths GOD degree

cj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by check doo View Post
what is athletics?
wow dude r u serious. that's kinda like asking whats the USA. do americans call it track and field?

cj wisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 06:54 PM   #35
cj wisty
supreme maths GOD degree

cj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal son

that's cool that u know eline berrings, 5th state. I know a couple of famous athletes over here. do u know Mary Peters (I don't know her personally but shes from the same country and very highly respected),

Old 05-02-2014, 06:58 PM   #36
5th state
n.i.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timothy Cain View Post
that's cool that u know eline berrings, 5th state. I know a couple of famous athletes over here. do u know Mary Peters (I don't know her personally but shes from the same country and very highly respected),
Shot put, right? She's a legend.

Cool thing about shot put is it is more than pure strength, there's a lot of technique to it (practised it as a teenager).

Quote:

Last edited by 5th state; 05-02-2014 at 07:00 PM.
Old 05-02-2014, 07:42 PM   #37
cj wisty
supreme maths GOD degree

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5th state View Post
Shot put, right? She's a legend.

Cool thing about shot put is it is more than pure strength, there's a lot of technique to it (practised it as a teenager).
hahha close pentathlon actually. I think the one with the most technique is javelin. trying to throw that sends me haywire