news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat > SID ROW

Old 02-22-2014, 04:22 PM   #1
BigKing.nl
Veteran Member

BigKing.nl prodigal sonBigKing.nl prodigal sonBigKing.nl prodigal sonBigKing.nl prodigal sonBigKing.nl prodigal sonBigKing.nl prodigal son
Default I can't wait until Wu-Tang retires

It's not the same anymore. Just let it go. It's getting embarrassing. They just too old. Just look at Wu-Tang 2014:

Something is just telling me we won't be getting any raw dusty bangers on the new wu album.

GZA albums sound like a wikipedia audio book. Don't forget to diss soulja boy, grandpa.

And look at Raekwon:

Doing songs with Bieber

U-Gods releasing wooden albums and just found out about Twitter. https://twitter.com/Ugodofwutang777. It's a sad sight.

Ghostface is on Couples therapy with this parakeet

Oh, I almost forgot about Method Man

This douchebag

Inspectah Deck

Masta Vegan prefers raddish over steak

wtf man

Melf.nl bazencommunity
BigKing.nl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2014, 04:37 PM   #2
zooruka

zooruka shaolin masta killazooruka shaolin masta killazooruka shaolin masta killazooruka shaolin masta killazooruka shaolin masta killazooruka shaolin masta killazooruka shaolin masta killa

Forget 2014.....In reality, Wu tang hasn't been the same since 97/Wu tang Forever.
zooruka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2014, 04:39 PM   #3
WuBizzie

WuBizzie iron monkeyWuBizzie iron monkeyWuBizzie iron monkey

Shut the fuck up, faggot. Any last member of the Clan, and Young Dirty Bastard, would retire your jaw if you had the balls to say it in their face. Hoe ass bitch.
WuBizzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2014, 04:42 PM   #4
BigKing.nl
Veteran Member

BigKing.nl prodigal sonBigKing.nl prodigal sonBigKing.nl prodigal sonBigKing.nl prodigal sonBigKing.nl prodigal sonBigKing.nl prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by WuBizzie View Post
Shut the fuck up, faggot. Any last member of the Clan, and Young Dirty Bastard, would retire your jaw if you had the balls to say it in their face. Hoe ass bitch.
Bring it on

Melf.nl bazencommunity
Old 02-22-2014, 04:59 PM   #5
Drunken Monk
The ABBOTT

Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

why u dont leave the forum so you can stop crying
Drunken Monk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2014, 05:01 PM   #6
WuBizzie

WuBizzie iron monkeyWuBizzie iron monkeyWuBizzie iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigKing.nl View Post
Bring it on

Corny, bitch. You know how I know you're a no life having, faggot? Because you on a site dedicated to Wu-Tang and you're making lame ass, corny threads dissing them. Dumb nerd.
WuBizzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2014, 05:08 PM   #7
Miliato
meet me in the lobby

Miliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal son

I didn't think anyone could top Ceited when it comes to begging for attention.
Miliato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2014, 05:16 PM   #8
BigKing.nl
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken Monk View Post
why u dont leave the forum so you can stop crying
Crying? Nah buddy, I'm twerkin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WuBizzie View Post
Corny, bitch. You know how I know you're a no life having, faggot? Because you on a site dedicated to Wu-Tang and you're making lame ass, corny threads dissing them. Dumb nerd.
So? I wish them the best. But you shouldn't stretch it when it's over. It's done. It's just nostalgia.

BTW why do you talk so tough? And is this really you? Haha you thought I wouldn't find out.

Melf.nl bazencommunity
Old 02-22-2014, 05:23 PM   #9
wukillabee25
SHAOLIN STUDENT

wukillabee25 five deadly venomswukillabee25 five deadly venomswukillabee25 five deadly venomswukillabee25 five deadly venomswukillabee25 five deadly venomswukillabee25 five deadly venomswukillabee25 five deadly venomswukillabee25 five deadly venoms

Haha, did Rae turn into Lloyd Banks?
wukillabee25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2014, 05:34 PM   #10
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Wow what an insightful thread. Its not like somebody makes a comment like this here everyday at all!

Wu are just getting older and doing their own thing but they'll still make music from time to time, its natural to slow down as you get older. The only way to please some of you faggots is to build a time machine and constantly send you back to 1995.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2014, 05:36 PM   #11
BIRDCAGE
Vintage Wu

BIRDCAGE iron monkeyBIRDCAGE iron monkeyBIRDCAGE iron monkeyBIRDCAGE iron monkeyBIRDCAGE iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigKing.nl View Post
And look at Raekwon:

wtf Fail!

BIRDCAGE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2014, 05:40 PM   #12
soob
PRODIGAL SUN

soob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal son

Why you just let it go and not listen to Wu anymore? When I was younger I liked some groups that I don't like now, but I've just stopped to listen to 'em, not bullshitin' about it on forum. It's your life man - do whatcha wanna do

"I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth" (Rev. 3:15-16)
soob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2014, 05:48 PM   #13
BigKing.nl
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
Wow what an insightful thread. Its not like somebody makes a comment like this here everyday at all!

Wu are just getting older and doing their own thing but they'll still make music from time to time, its natural to slow down as you get older. The only way to please some of you faggots is to build a time machine and constantly send you back to 1995.
No, just retire. It's over.

Melf.nl bazencommunity
Old 02-22-2014, 05:58 PM   #14
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Wu-Tang Forever
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2014, 07:48 PM   #15
Holocaust
SHAOLIN STUDENT

Holocaust crouching tiger

I heard the title track from the new wu album, sounds like a forever leftover