news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Audio Booth

Old 02-24-2014, 07:31 PM   #1
Killa BB
Online Now

Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Guess who makes beats now... ME!!!

Last edited by Killa BB; 03-07-2014 at 08:09 PM.
Killa BB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2014, 07:32 PM   #2
Jutzu-Lo-Killer
THE WU IS OVER

Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

instead of cooking beats, you should be cooking food
Jutzu-Lo-Killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2014, 07:34 PM   #3
Jutzu-Lo-Killer
THE WU IS OVER

Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

btw, try to improve first before posting stuff on scloud.... just an advice
Old 02-24-2014, 07:35 PM   #4
Killa BB
Online Now

Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Doth my vagina offend thee?
Old 02-24-2014, 07:39 PM   #5
Jutzu-Lo-Killer
THE WU IS OVER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken Monk View Post
btw, try to improve first before posting stuff on scloud.... just an advice
do that bb

lol @ quoting myself... i care for you
Old 02-24-2014, 07:46 PM   #6
Killa BB
Online Now

Old 02-24-2014, 08:17 PM   #7
Jutzu-Lo-Killer
THE WU IS OVER

to give an advice is to hate? LMAO....
Old 02-24-2014, 09:50 PM   #8
Killa BB
Online Now

What advice did you give me??? lol

If you didn't give me anything that I can actually apply to my technique, and instead you tried to send me to the kitchen... then yes, all you did was hate.

And most likely because I did better than you did on your first try I bet. Let me hear the 1st beat you ever made...
Old 02-24-2014, 10:04 PM   #9
PANDA PISS
I Radiate Distinction

PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to PANDA PISS

He said try to improve before just throwing your first thing out there. And then he even said 'advice'.

He might have been an ass about it but he was trying to give advice.
PANDA PISS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2014, 10:14 PM   #10
Killa BB
Online Now

Again... simply telling me to improve is not advice.
Telling me how I can improve is advice.
Anybody got any of that? Or any opinion of the music whatsoever? Or has this become a thread about the definition of advice? lol

And nothing is wrong with putting my first work out there for people to hear. That's how I get the feedback that I need in order to improve. Sure wish I could get some right now. lol

But thanks anyway guys.
Old 02-24-2014, 10:19 PM   #11
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Some people like to throw away the crust of a pizza. Though that is the best part for me. It's all in the crust.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2014, 10:31 PM   #12
PANDA PISS
I Radiate Distinction

PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to PANDA PISS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killa BB View Post
Again... simply telling me to improve is not advice.
Telling me how I can improve is advice.
Anybody got any of that? Or any opinion of the music whatsoever? Or has this become a thread about the definition of advice? lol

And nothing is wrong with putting my first work out there for people to hear. That's how I get the feedback that I need in order to improve. Sure wish I could get some right now. lol

But thanks anyway guys.
He gave you advice, it just wasn't musical advice. Its difficult to know what to say as far as musical advice.
PANDA PISS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2014, 10:45 PM   #13
Killa BB
Online Now

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
He gave you advice, it just wasn't musical advice. Its difficult to know what to say as far as musical advice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
Some people like to throw away the crust of a pizza. Though that is the best part for me. It's all in the crust.
... Thanks? lol
Old 02-25-2014, 07:19 PM   #14
Killa BB
Online Now

And another one... (this one's for the rappaz) lol

"Shot Glass: A BeautiFly Beat"
http://www.reverbnation.com/beautifu...beautifly-beat
Old 02-25-2014, 07:22 PM   #15
Jutzu-Lo-Killer
THE WU IS OVER

advice: Opinion about what could or should be done about a situation
I hope you realize now i gave you an advice LOL