news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 03-11-2014, 06:04 PM   #1
Jutzu-Lo-Killer
THE WU IS OVER

Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default fake wu-tang cds on ebay BE CAREFUL or should i say DON'T BE STUPID GETTIN THAT SHIT!

this shit is a shame http://www.ebay.com/sch/hip-hop-worl...1&_ipg=&_from=
Jutzu-Lo-Killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 06:07 PM   #2
Jutzu-Lo-Killer
THE WU IS OVER

Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lmao @ 19 dolars for a cdr bootleged

dude....

Old 03-11-2014, 06:57 PM   #3
Holy Ghost
74 Billion

Holy Ghost crouching tigerHoly Ghost crouching tiger

Haha.. Its got a track i produced for pro & bootface on one of the warcloud cds..

What a joke..
Holy Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 02:55 AM   #4
soob
PRODIGAL SUN

soob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal son

Someone must've been stupid to buy this. It doesn't even look like a regular cd.
Even though thanks for warning though

"I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth" (Rev. 3:15-16)
soob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 03:00 AM   #5
FeLo
PRODIGAL SUN

FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

waiting for Wuki Pack on CD-R! ULTRA-EXTREMELY-MEGA RARE! lol
FeLo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 05:05 AM   #6
Jutzu-Lo-Killer
THE WU IS OVER

^ lol
Old 03-12-2014, 05:10 AM   #7
molisz

molisz crouching tiger

lol at this crap, did some checking on my own

look at this:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Wu-Undergrou...item3cda9466ad

especially photo for that "album"

and then check the photo in this blog post:

http://www.wutangkillabeezontheswarm...d-vol-4_3.html

LOL
same shit and that fag is registered here, even saw him in the wuki thread haha...so its just a matter of time

ebay - hip-hop-worldwide = wutangcorp - wtckillabezontheswarm or something like that

one more thing
that fags stats on ebay:

hip-hop-worldwide (829 )
94.7% Positive feedback

molisz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 05:20 AM   #8
Jutzu-Lo-Killer
THE WU IS OVER

Quote:
Originally Posted by molisz View Post
that fag is registered here
pyrex visionist?
Old 03-12-2014, 05:25 AM   #9
Jutzu-Lo-Killer
THE WU IS OVER

lol @ this LOL http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dialekt-Tha-...item3cda98dc53

yo molisz give names
Old 03-12-2014, 05:30 AM   #10
FeLo
PRODIGAL SUN

FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

only worthwhile: http://www.ebay.com/itm/DJ-FP-The-Fu...item3cda9b7a8a
FeLo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 06:19 AM   #11
soob
PRODIGAL SUN

soob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal son

If people are stupid what can we do?

"I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth" (Rev. 3:15-16)
soob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 06:26 AM   #12
Jutzu-Lo-Killer
THE WU IS OVER

warn to the people to dont buy this crap
Old 03-12-2014, 08:08 AM   #13
DYPthaGoldynchild
Tactical Expert

DYPthaGoldynchild crouching tiger
Send a message via AIM to DYPthaGoldynchild Send a message via MSN to DYPthaGoldynchild

THIS IS THE KIND OF SHIT THAT PISSES ME OFF...

I have seen this guy bootleg my mixtapes as well and sell them...Then when artists see that shit selling online they might think I am endorsing the shit.

Artists put in work making the music, and I take the time to put it together, and then this clown takes the money?

That shit is foul.

Let it be known that because of people like this guy, I have hesitated to put out a lot of dope material for you guys.

By purchasing from him and letting this bootleg shit continue, music will continue to be held in the vaults, unfortunately.

Rappers don't like being manipulated.

I'm pretty sure I know who is behind this shit too.

http://illegitrecordz.blogspot.com
>>> OUT NOW: TRUE MASTER "Persian Legacy" Mixtape
SPANISH JOSE "ZeMental Vol. 3 [DYP Edition]"
>>> RE-UP: SPANISH JOSE "ZeMental Vol. 2"
60 SECOND ASSASSIN "The Retrospective"
DYPthaGoldynchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 08:11 AM   #14
Jutzu-Lo-Killer
THE WU IS OVER

i already know who is this guy on the forum. lets see if he can be banned. what a real son of bitch
Old 03-12-2014, 08:13 AM   #15
Jutzu-Lo-Killer
THE WU IS OVER

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeLo View Post
no way dude