news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 03-12-2014, 04:37 PM   #31
Drunken Monk
The ABBOTT

Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ok seems like everybody knows who is this guy but nobody open his mouth
Drunken Monk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 05:15 PM   #32
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lmao at dumbo monk giving a shit about bootleg wutag cd's in 2014. Dude step back from your fucking 808 and go listen to some robostep or sumthin

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 05:59 PM   #33
Drunken Monk
The ABBOTT

Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

dude stop stalking me, i know u love me so much but u can join other asiatic gay places to find the love of your life.
Old 03-12-2014, 06:03 PM   #34
7star mantis
CHICKEN HEAD

7star mantis shaolin monk

peace its not pyrex visionist

I used to order from the guy your talking about on ebay when I did not have paypal way back in the days and his from the usa I have his address because I used to send money orders to him for some cds so I know its not pyrex visionist

peace
7star mantis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 06:04 PM   #35
Drunken Monk
The ABBOTT

potter Scot .. remember who you are

i will buy new warcraft for you if your behaviour is good

Old 03-12-2014, 06:05 PM   #36
Drunken Monk
The ABBOTT

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7star mantis View Post
peace its not pyrex visionist

I used to order from the guy your talking about on ebay when I did not have paypal way back in the days and his from the usa I have his address because I used to send money orders to him for some cds so I know its not pyrex visionist

peace
doubt it
Old 03-12-2014, 08:59 PM   #37
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

lol @ money orders

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 09:03 PM   #38
7star mantis
CHICKEN HEAD

7star mantis shaolin monk

sometimes you got to do what you got to do

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
lol @ money orders
7star mantis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 01:27 AM   #39
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Drunken Monk again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 05:02 AM   #40
pyrex visionist
PRODIGAL SUN

pyrex visionist prodigal sonpyrex visionist prodigal sonpyrex visionist prodigal sonpyrex visionist prodigal sonpyrex visionist prodigal sonpyrex visionist prodigal sonpyrex visionist prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken Monk View Post
you see... nothing
pyrex visionist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 05:15 AM   #41
Drunken Monk
The ABBOTT

i can smell how fake are some of those
Old 03-13-2014, 05:22 AM   #42
pyrex visionist
PRODIGAL SUN

pyrex visionist prodigal sonpyrex visionist prodigal sonpyrex visionist prodigal sonpyrex visionist prodigal sonpyrex visionist prodigal sonpyrex visionist prodigal sonpyrex visionist prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken Monk View Post
i can smell how fake are some of those
Thank you for your constructive answer. I'm out.
pyrex visionist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 06:37 AM   #43
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

To be fair if you bought any of those cd's thinking they were genuine then you deserve to get conned.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 06:44 AM   #44
soob
PRODIGAL SUN

soob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal son

To be honest they don't look like fake ones. I'd have to got 'em in hands to see 'em clearly, but if they're fake, someone did good job

"I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth" (Rev. 3:15-16)
soob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 07:00 AM   #45
Drunken Monk
The ABBOTT

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAURO View Post
To be fair if you bought any of those cd's thinking they were genuine then you deserve to get conned.
indeed