news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 03-20-2014, 02:28 PM   #31
ShaDynasty
Bad Birds That Fuck Nerds

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

They never fell off. Its bizarre that someone could say that had a radio sound, they don't sound like anything else on the radio.

Since SB/TLB was basically 2 solos, they basically haven't made a proper OutKast album in 14 years. Since they're touring this year i'd like to think that a new record is coming. Who knows.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 04:03 PM   #32
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

EVERYONE IN THIS THREAD DOESNT KNO SHIT ABOUT HIP HOP

RIGHT NOW WESTCOAST TDE AND DETRIOT IS KILLING IT

BUT THE GODS WILL ALWAYS BE THE EASTCOAST

CHECK IT HUS FROM THA CONNECTION FT ROC

OF COURSE HUS PARTNER FROM THA CONNECTION AKA SMOOVTH HAS A BANGER CALLED STRAWBERRIES

TROY AVE

ACTION
[YOUTUBE]

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 05:00 PM   #33
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

U DONT KNOW SHiT ABOUT GOOD LOOKING BIMBOS^

OK IM DONE. FINISHED WITH MY ARGUMENT
Old 03-20-2014, 10:31 PM   #34
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
They never fell off. Its bizarre that someone could say that had a radio sound, they don't sound like anything else on the radio.

Since SB/TLB was basically 2 solos, they basically haven't made a proper OutKast album in 14 years. Since they're touring this year i'd like to think that a new record is coming. Who knows.
You would probably also pick Drake over Scarface and Chief Keek over
Willie D, so that's not really saying much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 11:15 PM   #35
ShaDynasty
Bad Birds That Fuck Nerds

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
You would probably also pick Drake over Scarface and Chief Keek over
Willie D, so that's not really saying much.
Nonsense.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2014, 09:13 AM   #36
CharlesJones
National Director of Toe-sucking & Janitorial Affairs

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

LOL@Check Two. Thanks for dissing ShaDynasty and thanks for picking Geto Boys over Outkast. Outkast became terrible after Aquemini album and for ya'll clowns that say you would vote for Outkast over Geto Boys, fuck you. Geto Boys are the best southern rap group of all time. Geto Boys albums shits on Outkast's albums. I bet if i were to ask lots of southern rappers who they would choose between Geto Boys and Outkast, Geto Boys would win. Geto Boys have influenced a lot of southern rappers and i've never heard any southern rappers say Outkast influenced them. I watched a little bit of a southern rap documentary on Youtube and i heard several southern rappers say Geto Boys are their favorite rappers. A lot of them mentioned Scarface as their favorite southern rapper.

Quote:
The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
Quote:
I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.
Quote:
Eagle Eye, fuck you for saying I write like a kid. How do you explain that? I write better than your punk ass.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2014, 10:52 AM   #37
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Bwahahahaah @ Radio Avy^ That is spot on.
Old 03-27-2014, 06:50 PM   #38
GRANDMASSIVE.
BBW SLAYER

GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to GRANDMASSIVE.

Hus Kingpin, Roc Marciano, Action Bronson just to name a few. I stopped listening to Outkast after Aquemini myself.

http://www.reverbnation.com/grandmas...wchristshabazz
http://www.soundclick.com/grandmassive
GRANDMASSIVE. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 02:35 PM   #39
CharlesJones

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Those videos from New York and New Jersey rappers ya'll suggested i should check out, most of them are wack. I only liked 2 of the videos. Where's the hardcore underground new rappers that are from New York and New Jersey?

Quote:
The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
Quote:
I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.
Quote:
Eagle Eye, fuck you for saying I write like a kid. How do you explain that? I write better than your punk ass.
Old 04-05-2014, 06:49 PM   #40
zooruka

zooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venoms

^^^^

There trapped in the 90's.
zooruka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 04:47 AM   #41
chiba
N.I.

chiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venoms

^LMFAO !

Hey CharlesJones
I have to say growing up I honestly thought Ghetto boys, Scarface and Spice 1 were from Cali! reason being they worked alot with the west coast MCs and had that west coast vibe.
Back in the days there was that whole east vs west feud going on.
The east had their "sound" and the west had theirs.
The south was like non existent till more artists started coming out.

The only way I knew goodie mobb & outkast were from the south is that they kept bigging it up (and wearing braves or hawks gear). Then technology got better and eventually found out who was from where.

courtesy of Bobby_Digital72

Non Ignorants
chiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 12:40 PM   #42
CharlesJones

Chiba, Spice 1 is from Oakland, California. LOL@Prof Zooruka. There's nothing wrong with new underground rappers from New York and New Jersey trying to have that 90's sound. Unfortunately a lot of them can't get that 90's sound anymore.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote: