news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 11-13-2013, 10:07 AM   #1
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Ghostface Killah To Join VH1's "Couples Therapy"

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/i...uples-therapy-

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 10:23 AM   #2
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Maybe this will broaden the network's viewership a little beyond fat black women.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 11:46 AM   #3
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

COMMENTS 9 POSTS

FUCK SOUL TEMPLE MUSIC:
STILL WAITING FOR THAT 12 REASON TO DIE COLLECTORS PACK NAH MEAN?

PAID FOR THAT SHIT IN APRIL AND CANT EVEN GET A REPLY WHEN I ASK WHERE MY STUFF IS AT NAH MEAN?

GO ON FACEBOOK AND LIKE BOYCOTT SOUL TEMPLE MUSIC, NAH MEAN!!!

Postedthe future! | Reply

Anonymous:
Very sad! Even the Wu members are doing everything to stay relevant and for the money!

Anonymous:
Bad move, 12 reasons was very, very good, but serious, reality TV instead of new wu is a bad choice

MGRUPPE.COM:
haha I love Showbiz.

Posted22 minutes ago | Reply

Prof Zooroka:
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!H iphop is dead, Wu is dead, what is this bullshit???

Posted36 minutes ago | Reply

oggoD:
reality slaps HARD !!

Posted36 minutes ago | Reply

TheApm:
so this is what ghost is doing? def way more important than a new wu album then.

Posted39 minutes ago | Reply

Anonymous:
Ghost aint got no time to hit the studio and record with RZA and the rest of the WU but he gonna do a VH1 couples reality show fuck what a sad day this is.

Posted45 minutes ago | Reply

Anonymous:
that shouldve been the actual headline for this article

Posted15 minutes ago

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 01:39 PM   #4
muscularghandi
PRODIGAL SUN

muscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal son

Fuck this.
muscularghandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 01:55 PM   #5
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lmfao

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 05:32 PM   #6
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
Maybe this will broaden the network's viewership a little beyond fat black women.
Maybe...but they'll probably think Ghost is Fat Man Scoop or something...

Quote:
Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
Anonymous:
Ghost aint got no time to hit the studio and record with RZA and the rest of the WU but he gonna do a VH1 couples reality show fuck what a sad day this is.
^Pretty much my thoughts.

Ghost must have got paid next to nothing for his part in 8 Diagrams to have zero interest in a new Wu album.

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 05:37 PM   #7
Surreptitious
Above the Clouds

Surreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal son

what a fuckin joke

the rap game as a whole is a fuckin joke these days, filled with faggot ass closeted fame whores, few of which have any real musical talent
Old 11-13-2013, 11:39 PM   #8
Rawticus
SHAOLIN STUDENT

Rawticus drunken mastaRawticus drunken mastaRawticus drunken masta

Wu tang is dead .. Ghost wtf are you doing ? Ur better going RZa direction n taking acting lessons than this shit!!
Rawticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 03:52 AM   #9
silent_whistler_uk
myspace.com/iou7

silent_whistler_uk drunken mastasilent_whistler_uk drunken mastasilent_whistler_uk drunken masta

never thought id see ghost pull a move like this... times must be tough..
silent_whistler_uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 05:22 AM   #10
Paranoid
-

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

i just watched some brief footage of this show...

its putrid garbage.
Paranoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 09:39 AM   #11
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Lmao the ghost "riders"are mad now

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 09:40 AM   #12
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

By the way, someone I know who was there said it was all scripted so don't go believing what u see when it does drop...he was initially invited to love and hip hop but declined

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 10:36 AM   #13
sinfullycute
Veteran Member

sinfullycute iron monkeysinfullycute iron monkeysinfullycute iron monkeysinfullycute iron monkey

Hehe okay, what it is the problems are real, but it's got to fit in a TV format. There is no true reality tv-he must be looking mad bad for you to have to say that-making up an excuse already, but anyhow he's doing it or did it already-maybe he wants to save his marriage, like DMX Really no self respecting person is going to put their relationship on TV, except for a buck- all that says is he needs money
sinfullycute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 06:12 PM   #14
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

fuck a link.

Wu-Tang Clan's Ghostface Killah is set to join the cast of VH1's "Couples Therapy."

Ghostface Killah is set to join the cast of VH1's "Couples Therapy," a television series slated to begin airing January 2014.

Ghostface Killah and Kelsey Nykole are scheduled to join a cast that includes former "Jon & Kate Plus 8" star Jon Gosselin and Liz Jannetta, "Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills" cast member Taylor Armstrong and John Bluher, and former Teen Mom cast member Farrah Abraham.

"These couples, at a crossroads in their relationships, will join together for over two weeks as they undergo intensive relationship therapy," a press release for the program says. "The couples will participate in group and individual therapy along with relationship exercises out in the 'real world' to see if they can rekindle the love they used to have for one another—or if it's simply time for them to move on."

The program has featured several rappers in past seasons. DMX, Too Short, Flavor Flav and Chingy are among the former cast members of "Couples Therapy."

Too Short spoke with HipHopDX about the series in a December 2012 interview.

"I was exploring some loose ends and it was something that came out of the blue," Too Short said of the program in an exclusive interview with HipHopDX. "They asked me to be on the show and we were going over the numbers, and I was like, 'Shit, you’re going to give me that much? How long do I have to be there?' They told me a couple of weeks. I told them I wasn’t too sure, but I wouldn’t mind getting that payday. I’m not really like in a relationship to go through couples therapy with. We went back and forth for three days and finally they came back with an angle of you can just come on there. So, I went on there and got a little therapy from a real therapist try to figure out why I don’t like to commit and it worked a little bit. Shit, I really went through the motions and I really did the real therapy. The therapist pulled me to the side the first day and said I was bullshitting. I actually was not bullshitting. I told her I would like to see what’s going on and figure out what is going on with me and these commitment issues and shit. I learned a little bit, but I still find it hard to commit."

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 06:14 PM   #15
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

and also......

say it isnt so,ghost???!!!?!?!?!!

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote