news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 03-18-2014, 03:50 PM   #16
ShortyCoffeeStain
CHICKEN HEAD

ShortyCoffeeStain iron monkeyShortyCoffeeStain iron monkeyShortyCoffeeStain iron monkeyShortyCoffeeStain iron monkey

The Wu-Tang generals are the varsity basketball team, who went to State, and won.

FreeMurda and Pop Da Brown Hornet are the fourth grade basketball team, who stand around drooling, while losing their 19th game in a row.

Nothing from A Better Tomorrow is dropping until RZA and Rae patch things up.
ShortyCoffeeStain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 03:50 PM   #17
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken Monk View Post
do you rap? no right? so dont talk. murda drops fire. and if u dont think so wait till Gen3 releases. your mentality will change. bet
Yeah soob, listen to this white Spanish guy who lives in the UK and has a set of ears like fucking prince Charles.

Last edited by KERZO; 03-19-2014 at 03:09 AM.
KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 04:14 PM   #18
Jadda
Drunken Monk

Jadda crouching tiger

Apparently the single is called "Keep Watch". You can pre-order it too!

http://wumusicgroup.com/product/keep-watch-single/
Jadda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 06:09 PM   #19
ShaDynasty
Bad Birds That Fuck Nerds

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadda View Post
Apparently the single is called "Keep Watch". You can pre-order it too!

http://wumusicgroup.com/product/keep-watch-single/
its produced by Mathematics, i guess its not gonna give much insight into what the album will sound like since RZA i'm sure is responsible for the lions share.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 06:18 PM   #20
7star mantis
CHICKEN HEAD

7star mantis shaolin monk

I know you cant judge on a 20 second snippet but from what I heard am feeling it meth sounded on point the beat sounded ill but once again am not going to judge on it but so far so good I have to say

peace
7star mantis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 06:30 PM   #21
soob
PRODIGAL SUN

soob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal son

It sounds quite good, but damn.... it doesn't have the style of Wu-Tang. Even Iron Flag sounded like Wu. Still believing

"I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth" (Rev. 3:15-16)
soob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 06:35 PM   #22
Drunken Monk
The ABBOTT

Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by soob View Post
It sounds quite good, but damn.... it doesn't have the style of Wu-Tang.
lmao what a romantic sentimental
Drunken Monk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 06:37 PM   #23
Miliato
meet me in the lobby

Miliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal son

WHAT A FUCKING TEASE!!!! I CANT HANDLE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Miliato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 06:40 PM   #24
soob
PRODIGAL SUN

soob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal son

Hit me up if you want link to full track

METH IS ON PONIT !!! And Deck too

The chorus totally doesn't fit to it.

"I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth" (Rev. 3:15-16)
Old 03-18-2014, 06:41 PM   #25
Drunken Monk
The ABBOTT

Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol
Old 03-18-2014, 06:42 PM   #26
Drunken Monk
The ABBOTT

Quote:
Hit me up if you want link to full track

METH IS ON PONIT !!! And Deck too

The chorus totally doesn't fit to it.
already ripped.. lmao
Old 03-18-2014, 06:44 PM   #27
ShaDynasty
Bad Birds That Fuck Nerds

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Quote:
It sounds quite good, but damn.... it doesn't have the style of Wu-Tang. Even Iron Flag sounded like Wu. Still believing
lol what about it doesn't sound like Wu?

It sounds exactly like Wu you retard.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 06:44 PM   #28
Drunken Monk
The ABBOTT

Lop
Old 03-18-2014, 06:46 PM   #29
soob
PRODIGAL SUN

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
lol what about it doesn't sound like Wu?

It sounds exactly like Wu you retard.
No, it doesn't.

Old 03-18-2014, 06:50 PM   #30
Drunken Monk
The ABBOTT

im feeling cappa's flow, dope shit
the pillage's flow