news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 03-25-2014, 09:56 AM   #1
White N Dangerous
LyRiCaL sHiNoBi

White N Dangerous five deadly venomsWhite N Dangerous five deadly venomsWhite N Dangerous five deadly venomsWhite N Dangerous five deadly venomsWhite N Dangerous five deadly venomsWhite N Dangerous five deadly venomsWhite N Dangerous five deadly venomsWhite N Dangerous five deadly venomsWhite N Dangerous five deadly venomsWhite N Dangerous five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to White N Dangerous Send a message via MSN to White N Dangerous
Default The Grandmaster

Am watching it now n ive seen all 3 ip mans n this one is very enjoyable so far i do. Like doonie yen who plays ip man one n two but this new one the grandmster is great

Tables Turn..Which Made it Worse, Engaged N' Searched..
for a Way ta' Learn, how ta Take tha' Curse of the Weight of Earth
Incase it Curved, and Strained my Nervous System..
Rage it Burst, n' Explained in Words how ta Further Wisdom
White N Dangerous is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 10:16 AM   #2
White N Dangerous
LyRiCaL sHiNoBi

White N Dangerous five deadly venomsWhite N Dangerous five deadly venomsWhite N Dangerous five deadly venomsWhite N Dangerous five deadly venomsWhite N Dangerous five deadly venomsWhite N Dangerous five deadly venomsWhite N Dangerous five deadly venomsWhite N Dangerous five deadly venomsWhite N Dangerous five deadly venomsWhite N Dangerous five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to White N Dangerous Send a message via MSN to White N Dangerous

Martin scorseccese or however u spell his name great fukin movie

Old 03-25-2014, 11:23 AM   #3
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

didn't care to much for this one....Donnie yen is making ip man 3 soon
100pr00f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 12:26 PM   #4
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

underrated flick. Wong Kar Wai joints u just cant go wrong with. this story focuses more on the general history of kung fu in china compared to previous joints where it was heavily autobiographical.
Old 03-26-2014, 10:50 AM   #5
White N Dangerous
LyRiCaL sHiNoBi

Ya i kinda figured that after watching it for a while also ip man 3 wats that one going to b about????

Old 03-26-2014, 11:10 AM   #6
Razorsharp
Take It Personal

Razorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to Razorsharp Send a message via MSN to Razorsharp Send a message via Yahoo to Razorsharp

it was decent. I liked the camera angles and the focus on each of the strikes/hits. But the story was too far of a stretch, they tried to make it bigger than it was.

Throw Ya W's Up!
Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

Razorsharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 12:14 AM   #7
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by White N Dangerous View Post
Ya i kinda figured that after watching it for a while also ip man 3 wats that one going to b about????
not sure....ip man 2 left off with a young Bruce lee entering the frame

so if your following the time line it will be the Bruce lee training and what you have afterwards possibly all the way up to ip man's death
Old 03-27-2014, 10:59 AM   #8
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

not that I dont liked the movie but feel the other ip man films are better. I rated this film at 3 out of 5 in my review.

I feel that there only should be one Ip man franchise and that's with Donnie...When this film came out 3 other versions have been released before it made by 3 different company's
Old 03-27-2014, 12:29 PM   #9
White N Dangerous
LyRiCaL sHiNoBi

i agree the ip man franchise by donnie yen is thee best, none can compare, it is indeed a great moment in history. ttyl wnd