news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 03-24-2014, 03:52 PM   #1
Durag
RaizaBlade

Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default L'Orange is one of the best producers out at da mo

This guy's beats are just the SHIT, he takes a different approach to his samples and uses a lot of samples from 50's and 60's soul and jazz that other producers havent touched on. Just listen to some of his shit:

This guy got beats for days. He released a seriously dope album with Stik Figa last year that unfortunatley got overlooked, but its well worth checking out and he has an album coming out soon with different rappers. I think he's gonna be one to watch

Durag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 04:33 AM   #2
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yeah i'm with you, this guy's fucking crazy, there's been some fantastic tracks i've heard from him the last few years. very fresh style

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 08:11 AM   #3
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Oh wow. Sounds real nice.

OK what albums has he produced?
Old 03-25-2014, 08:20 AM   #4
Durag
RaizaBlade

Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Hes done three albums of his own, The Manipulation EP, Old Soul (using Billy Holiday samples) and The Mad Writer, all of which are mostly unstrumental albums but are dope nonetheless. He released The City Under The City with Stik Figa last year which is DOPE and well worth a listen, and he has a new album coming out this year with loads of guests, the Blu track above is from it.

Mello Music Group are killing it lately

Old 03-25-2014, 06:07 PM   #5
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I really wish that Blu rapped over the Old Soul LP.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 12:41 AM   #6
MAYOR QUIMBY
Veteran Member

MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I've never heard of any of these cats. All I can say is WOW. Good call homie
MAYOR QUIMBY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 12:42 AM   #7
MAYOR QUIMBY
Veteran Member

MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

BTW, I really like that Quartermaine youtube video Claaa has in his signature too. I peeped the whole album and its fire.
MAYOR QUIMBY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 05:29 AM   #8
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

L'Orange's upcoming album is mostly instrumental as well, isn't it Durag? i figured that when i looked at the tracklist yesterday and saw that only about 5 songs had features. "The Orchid Days" drops April 8 and you can pre-order and peep the tracklist here - http://www.mellomusicgroup.com/colle...nge-grey-vinyl

also check out the latest video from the project, featuring "Billy Woods" - another banger!

QUIMBY - Glad you found the Quartermaine LP, i was totally blown away by it too and it was a real ill experience bc i bought it on a whim on wax without having heard one song or one verse from the guy and man was i happy. been a while since i did that but Redefinition Records don't fuck with no wack shit!! it's a presentation by Kev Brown's Low Budget records and Redef... also peep this Kev Brown presented EP which i'm sure you gonna love as well:

http://l0wbudgetrecords.bandcamp.com...ing-j-scienide

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 08:58 AM   #9
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Thats dope as fuck^
Old 03-28-2014, 06:06 PM   #10
Durag
RaizaBlade

Quote:
Originally Posted by claaa7 View Post
L'Orange's upcoming album is mostly instrumental as well, isn't it Durag? i figured that when i looked at the tracklist yesterday and saw that only about 5 songs had features. "The Orchid Days" drops April 8 and you can pre-order and peep the tracklist here - http://www.mellomusicgroup.com/colle...nge-grey-vinyl

also check out the latest video from the project, featuring "Billy Woods" - another banger!

QUIMBY - Glad you found the Quartermaine LP, i was totally blown away by it too and it was a real ill experience bc i bought it on a whim on wax without having heard one song or one verse from the guy and man was i happy. been a while since i did that but Redefinition Records don't fuck with no wack shit!! it's a presentation by Kev Brown's Low Budget records and Redef... also peep this Kev Brown presented EP which i'm sure you gonna love as well:

http://l0wbudgetrecords.bandcamp.com...ing-j-scienide
Yep, its been released as a mostly instrumental album, i thought there would be more emcee's on there. Im not the biggest fan of instrumental albums but i have loved everything L'Orange has released so i am hyped for this.

PS agree on Kev Brown, another underrated producer

Old 03-29-2014, 05:44 AM   #11
Reiko
King Of The Jungle!

Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

shit now I know why you needed it Ben. def goin to check this
Reiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 02:38 PM   #12
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

Exactly Reiko. This is real Dope!!!
Old 03-30-2014, 05:55 AM   #13
Reiko
King Of The Jungle!

Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

old soul is my kind of shit, damn that's fire. we're livin in times where appreciation for really good music is hard to find.
Reiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 07:48 AM   #14
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Thanks for making this thread.

I'm always looking for stuff like this.

Instrumental or not, it's dope as fuck.
Rame is offline   Reply With Quote