news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 04-02-2014, 03:23 AM   #61
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

7 (Pt. I) April 13, 2014
7 (Pt. II) Spring 2015
Rame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 08:21 PM   #62
Frank Drebin
shaolin shadowboxer

Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
then she started telling me that she can't drink house drinks or cheap vodak, that it has to be ciroc or patron or else she gets sick. Bitch you better guzzle this Bartons and take an advil.
Frank Drebin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 04:39 PM   #63
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ol dirty abbot View Post

Dutch pride!
Rame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 01:19 AM   #64
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 07:09 PM   #65
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

[IMG]www.visualphotos.com/photo/2x3382993/family_celebrating_the_4th_of_july_camden_maine_us a_600-01236649.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]www.brainbalancecenters.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/iStock_000018948160XSmall.jpg[/IMG]

EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 07:18 PM   #66
5th state
ballin' on a budget

5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury

^^You can tell that kid in the second pic is a Hugh Heffner on the rise.
The only dude, that I have time for outta the fake Wu tang affiliates is Raadddrr Van.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I wish all the bad people on this earth could be killed and the good people be the only ones on this earth.
Quote:
Originally Posted by christbearer View Post
SIMPLE HUMAN ERROR, ME NOT BEING HUMAN OF COURSE
5th state is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 08:36 PM   #67
5th state
ballin' on a budget

5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury

Also, an even whiter version of Eminem : €ddy. Check the flow.

Anything Andrea Dipré is white as fuck. You can trust me on this one, as I am white as fuck too!

You don't have to speak Italian to know this is all kinds of nasty.

Castrazione.... brrr!

For our English speaking friends. Try deciphering this.

Better interviews by Dipré with the hawt Double K on YouTube, but I don't think I can post them here.
The only dude, that I have time for outta the fake Wu tang affiliates is Raadddrr Van.
Quote:
I wish all the bad people on this earth could be killed and the good people be the only ones on this earth.
Quote:

Last edited by 5th state; 07-04-2014 at 08:46 PM.
Old 07-04-2014, 08:43 PM   #68
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Kyle Korver lol

Quote:
Old 07-04-2014, 08:50 PM   #69
5th state
ballin' on a budget

More creepy white guy castrazione vid footage.

Some static in there. Hang on!

European Italians (you know what I mean) are the whitest people on earth.

Go to the 2:29 mark. White as fuck.

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/people/andrea-dipre

I DARE YOU TO GO WHITER.
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by 5th state; 07-04-2014 at 09:14 PM.
Old 07-04-2014, 11:24 PM   #70
CashRules
Everything Around Me

CashRules iron monkeyCashRules iron monkeyCashRules iron monkeyCashRules iron monkeyCashRules iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5th state View Post
More creepy white guy castrazione vid footage.

Some static in there. Hang on!

European Italians (you know what I mean) are the whitest people on earth.

Go to the 2:29 mark. White as fuck.

I DARE YOU TO GO WHITER.
Old 07-05-2014, 12:02 AM   #71
Killa BB
BANG, BANG!

Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

METH.

Old 07-05-2014, 02:23 AM   #72
5th state
ballin' on a budget

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashRules View Post
lol. We probably haven't seen the last of that one yet.
Quote:
Quote:
Old 07-06-2014, 11:29 AM   #73
check two
N.I.

Quote:
Old 07-06-2014, 01:24 PM   #74
5th state
ballin' on a budget

I had no idea they met up in real life. Cool!
Quote:
Quote:
Old 07-06-2014, 01:27 PM   #75
check two
N.I.

skampoe can make any cloudy day disappear with that shirt

Quote: