news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 04-11-2014, 12:31 PM   #16
immaculate

8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by APOLLO STASH View Post
finally. THERE'S the homo who puts gay twists on things. been waitin for someone to turn the thread into a gay ambiance
lol

8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2014, 12:46 PM   #17
PANDA PISS
I Radiate Distinction

PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to PANDA PISS

Quote:
Originally Posted by APOLLO STASH View Post
finally. THERE'S the homo who puts gay twists on things. been waitin for someone to turn the thread into a gay ambiance
No problem.
PANDA PISS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2014, 03:29 PM   #18
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

haha, P is ridiculous

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2014, 03:33 PM   #19
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I see nothing wrong with the review.

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2014, 06:04 PM   #20
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

LOL
i think dudes 'from the hood' get way more fear than they deserve because they're usually very soft from my observations but assume otherwise.

Mobb Deep is a disgrace to hip hop honestly. First of all it's two guys rapping (very well) about a life they never lived because they went to performing arts school and have a well developed imagination (actual hood niggas are very bad at rapping). Then one comes out and starts saying the other one is gay after being no less than 2 inches close to him for 15 years. Then they both decide that 'that totally didn't happen'. No they want to 'threaten' dorkus malorkus at pitchfork for saying 'mean things'. There has never been an incident were all the people that say something about mobb deep say any repercussion. This includes crime life or whatever that clowns name was robbing them in the studio on camera when the e-thug game was poppin.

Mobb deep are just some regular black garden gnomes that made up a very entertaining myth and started believing it. They're only trying to get attention right now for their half a homo album.
Old 04-11-2014, 06:27 PM   #21
PANDA PISS
I Radiate Distinction

PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol but Mobb Deep are legends to Hip Hop, there only as much a disgrace as every other exaggerating, ego tripping spoilt kids that never had to have a real job.

I think they did lead that trife life, or at least were around it, but it was only life and death because they were dumb kids that decided to live that life.

I think the Mobb is probably over now anyway, this album wasn't a bad note to end it on.
Old 04-11-2014, 07:05 PM   #22
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
LOL
i think dudes 'from the hood' get way more fear than they deserve because they're usually very soft from my observations but assume otherwise.

You are easily fooled by outter appearances. I know some dudes that are into selling and using tools and you would never guess they were by their looks. They look soft and are some cool type of cats. They use tools cuz most thugs cannot fight, they just use tools. It's the one you least expect that you gotta keep your eyes on.

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2014, 08:16 PM   #23
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i think the bottom line is....

mobb deep & social media DO NOT MIX.

just leave it alooooooone. (leave that shit alooooone.)

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2014, 08:21 PM   #24
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
lol but Mobb Deep are legends to Hip Hop, there only as much a disgrace as every other exaggerating, ego tripping spoilt kids that never had to have a real job.

I think they did lead that trife life, or at least were around it, but it was only life and death because they were dumb kids that decided to live that life.

I think the Mobb is probably over now anyway, this album wasn't a bad note to end it on.
legends for sure, but they're a bunch of douche bags. They didn't live any trife life, they just decided it would sound cool on records and then started believing it, like Tupac and most other rappers. I prefer fake thugs making music to real thugs because the fake thugs are better at it, but when they start threatening dudes that look like the Wu-corp hip hop section...idk man, it's kinda lame

Quote:
Originally Posted by diggy View Post
You are easily fooled by outter appearances. I know some dudes that are into selling and using tools and you would never guess they were by their looks. They look soft and are some cool type of cats. They use tools cuz most thugs cannot fight, they just use tools. It's the one you least expect that you gotta keep your eyes on.
for what? What can any faggot born by a woman do that I can't do? Do they have three arms? wtf? They're all soft. At most they can be 'dangerous' around their friends because of self esteem issues but I don't know why they feel they have a monopoly of being able to ruin someone's life.
Old 04-11-2014, 08:55 PM   #25
PANDA PISS
I Radiate Distinction

Don't front this is a entertaining movie. Based on real Mobb Deep events.
Old 04-11-2014, 09:56 PM   #26
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by main_man View Post
i think the bottom line is....

mobb deep & social media DO NOT MIX.
^this

I love them as artists....... but as everyday people, P is 39. At some point you need grow up and drop the tough guy act and I dunno... be an adult? be humble? Realize these horrible media outlets will write antagonizing reviews as click-bait for ad impressions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote