news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 04-30-2014, 11:37 AM   #1
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Default Shaq makes fun of a fan with a disability

Former NBA player Shaquille O'Neal is facing sharp criticism from fans after posting a photo to his Instagram account making fun of Michigan-native Jahmel Binion, according to MLive.

The 23-year-old lives with ectodermal dysplasias, a rare condition that causes reduced ability to sweat, missing teeth and fine, sparse hair, according to the National Foundation for Ectodermal Dysplasias. At least one in 5,000-10,000 babies are born with the condition.

Because of the condition's physical effects, Binion said he knows how it feels to be the brunt of a mean-spirited joke.

"I've been getting teased since I was yay tall," he told FOX 2 News. "People laugh at me, stare at me."

The photo has since been deleted from O'Neal's Instagram account, which has nearly 600,000 followers. Anger and disappointment has been pouring in from fans on social media after the image was shared a couple weeks ago.

The cyberbullying also prompted the National Foundation for Ectodermal Dysplasias to address the issue. The organization wrote an open letter to O'Neal on its website Monday, stating its community was "terribly disappointed by the hurtful image." The foundation also called the incident an opportunity for O'Neal to create positive change regarding the condition and those it affects.

But positive change is already blossoming from the offensive photo.

Binion has created the HUG DON'T JUDGE Facebook page to encourage positivity and shed light on cyberbullying. The page has grown enormously since its creation, and now has more than 4,600 members. The online group has also provided a space for those affected by ectodermal dysplasias around the world to share stories and photos from their experiences with the condition.

Join the HUG DON'T JUDGE Facebook page, or learn more about ectodermal dysplasias on the National Foundation for Ectodermal Dysplasias website.

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 11:46 AM   #2
APOLLO STASH
Bag 40s like cougar town

APOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venoms

what a dick

APOLLO STASH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 11:50 AM   #3
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Celebrities are cunts

I'm sure Shaq will fake it for publicity and find the guy some signed merch and it's all good
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 12:04 PM   #4
APOLLO STASH
Bag 40s like cougar town

APOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venoms

actually he probably didn't know the fan had the disability. he probably thought somebody was sending him a photoshopped picture or someone was making a face at him so he did the same face back.

i don't think he would do that knowing the guy was disabled.

Old 04-30-2014, 12:26 PM   #5
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Whatever Shaq did, that kid still looks like Quark outta Star Trek.

Last edited by KERZO; 04-30-2014 at 12:28 PM.
KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 01:16 PM   #6
APOLLO STASH
Bag 40s like cougar town

Old 05-01-2014, 09:12 AM   #7
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by APOLLO STASH View Post
what a dick
Please keep your comments about your fondness for Shaq's penis to yourself.

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 09:31 AM   #8
APOLLO STASH
Bag 40s like cougar town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
Please keep your comments about your fondness for Shaq's penis to yourself.

Old 05-18-2014, 09:42 AM   #9
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

Location: I don't live with my mum, my mum lives with me, biatch
John Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by APOLLO STASH View Post
is that yakub?
at least you fuckin an animal you are giving it pleasure instead of giving it pain.....better karma for you......
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
No i'm not a idiot. If i was a idiot, i'd be a criminal. There's nothing wrong with admitting you're afraid of something.
John Nash is offline   Reply With Quote