news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 06-22-2005, 05:47 PM   #1
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Angry The Official Argue!!! Thread

Alright all you Bovine lovers go ahead and do ya thing!!!

ZigZag and ColombianMami go ahead and VENT!!!
Old 06-22-2005, 05:59 PM   #2
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Re: The Official Argue!!! Thread

gayedshjhfkfagfagfagfdlkjdkfskljskdsij

black nigger all day long drunk fuckeir whaahahahhahahahaahahahahhahahaa

gloaming
Old 06-22-2005, 06:01 PM   #3
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

babysitting little kids jackin off with them watchin and shit hoping they participate in my vulgar actions
Old 06-22-2005, 06:04 PM   #4
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms

Man, Your A Disgusting Lil Fucker Huh^
Old 06-22-2005, 06:10 PM   #5
TonyStarks29
Plug One

TonyStarks29 grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to TonyStarks29

He's Jasper.

Ghostface, catch the blast of a hype verse
My glock bursts, leave in a hearse, I did worse
-Ghostface
TonyStarks29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2005, 06:20 PM   #6
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

ah shit d00derrz thats my imagination gettin the best off me. i'd love to be with a 10 year old.. theyre so cute
Old 06-22-2005, 06:24 PM   #7
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyStarks29
He's Jasper.
U HAVE an amazing talent for stating the obvious Starks29, good job
Old 06-22-2005, 06:27 PM   #8
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

you have an amzing talent for pulling out foriegn objects out of my anal region and jufggle the,m like a skilled clown.. you might just be the finest assclown ever manufactoredmiuhuihjhghjg
Old 06-22-2005, 06:34 PM   #9
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

yo jasper, I wasnt talkin to u punk,...i dont affiliate with pedophiles....change up your disses too mutherfucker, thinkin the way u think seems horrible to me. if i ran this joint, your sex offending bitchass wouldnt be here
Old 06-22-2005, 06:36 PM   #10
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

in all seriousness, i dont see whats wrong with having a relationship with 11 year old girl... not even if im 20.. i mean im not gonna deflower any girl at that age... i could be like that father figure that doesnt work from 9 till 5 and is always there to cuddle and help her with ehr homework.,..
Old 06-22-2005, 06:36 PM   #11
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

yeah,yeah, keep bumpin your gums faggot,...i dont have much else to say to u, 1
Old 06-22-2005, 06:38 PM   #12
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

you odn't have much to say at all... can i ask you something...

when you fart..does it run down your leotard and blow off your ballet shoes?
Old 06-22-2005, 06:39 PM   #13
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper1134
babysitting little kids jackin off with them watchin and shit hoping they participate in my vulgar actions
Id level u for this^^, but ima let it slide cuz you brought out your more serious caring side...go cuddle with a grizzly,fuck u loser.1
Old 06-22-2005, 06:47 PM   #14
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

the problem with arguing with a retard is that he'll drag you down to his level and beat you at it because of his experience. you have been warned.
Old 06-22-2005, 06:48 PM   #15
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

ps I HAD SEX WITH YOUR MOMZ IN TEH BUTT FAGIT1!1

pps YOUR DAD SUCXKED MY DICKK!!!