news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Audio Booth

Old 02-06-2006, 06:41 PM   #1
shaolins_finest
PROLIFIC

shaolins_finest shaolin monk
Default Damn when did this site come back/new beats

What the hell happened to this site? beats should be in the sig if my shit is still correct.

shaolins_finest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006, 06:46 PM   #2
Lesbian Nun
Mandatory Death

Lesbian Nun grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaolins_finest
What the hell happened to this site? beats should be in the sig if my shit is still correct.
horn Banger is nice...i like your sample beats better then your non sample beats...but this shit is cool...where's your rappers yo? you got no Mc's to lay verses??
Lesbian Nun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006, 08:36 PM   #3
shaolins_finest
PROLIFIC

I just now started making beats without samples so im still in a learning process. Its literally been like a week since i started making original beats. As far as rappers go, yeah i got a few cats to spit on my joints but i don't like having rappers on my beats online because the focus goes more to what the rapper is saying and not my beats. Niggas could get deals from spitting moderate on my beats and i'll get nada. Im bout to put some voice tags on my joints for security purposes.

Old 02-07-2006, 11:48 AM   #4
Lesbian Nun
Mandatory Death

Lesbian Nun grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaolins_finest
I just now started making beats without samples so im still in a learning process. Its literally been like a week since i started making original beats. As far as rappers go, yeah i got a few cats to spit on my joints but i don't like having rappers on my beats online because the focus goes more to what the rapper is saying and not my beats. Niggas could get deals from spitting moderate on my beats and i'll get nada. Im bout to put some voice tags on my joints for security purposes.

let me know how you make your original beats...and it's not like i was gunna jack ya zhit, i was jsut wondering if you did got kids to rap on ya shit...i like eharing beats n' all that, but i like an mc to go along with it most the time...
Lesbian Nun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2006, 12:42 PM   #5
shaolins_finest
PROLIFIC

My fault i didn't mean to imply that you were trying to jack beats, i was just talking.

I got a studio program called REASON http://www.propellerheads.se/ and what it is, is a virtual studio, Literally. It provides you with everything from a keyboard, drum machine, samplers, mixers, track boards, etc. and thousands of sounds and sound efx. It even teaches you how to hook equipment up so that when you enter a real studio you know what the fuck things are and there purpose.

I reccomend it for anyone trying to produce, you learn alot about studios. You don't want to go in a professional studio with just a knowlege of fruity loops, also you don't have to sample which is good. I no longer even look for samples besides some notes and riffs. Yall should check it out. Its a dope program. Get REASON($400-$500 or BT) and a cheap midi keyboard($50) and you basically got a triton/MPC/Fruity Loops and a professional studio. You can also master your sounds to give them that qaulity you hear on radios and cds etc.