news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Archive > Classics

Old 11-27-2007, 11:30 AM   #1936
Sean
Wu Vatican

Sean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of fury

Thanks man Here's my first one (I know it's a bit big)

However, I did this with Photoshop CS3 and skipped the VDub bit because it was a small video. In Photoshop I used the "import video frames to layers" tool. However, now I want to make a gif from a bigger video but it slows down PS too much, so I edited it in VDub and saved the image sequence. But, I haven't got ImageReady and CS3 doesn't have "import folder as frames". Is there any other way to do this in CS3?

Thanks for all the help, it's much appreciated.

Old 11-27-2007, 12:28 PM   #1937
Sean
Wu Vatican

Sean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of fury

I figured it out now

Last edited by Sean; 11-28-2007 at 08:49 AM.
Old 11-27-2007, 07:20 PM   #1938
PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
DEVIL BASTARD!!!

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by num2son View Post
lol
Old 12-04-2007, 10:40 AM   #1939
num2son
Kung Fu Alter Ego

num2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to num2son Send a message via MSN to num2son Send a message via Yahoo to num2son

Sig by Born Invincible
Winner of The Sports Zone Award2006
Old 12-04-2007, 05:19 PM   #1940
SickSide
Veteran Member

SickSide iron monkeySickSide iron monkeySickSide iron monkeySickSide iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean View Post
Thanks man Here's my first one (I know it's a bit big)

However, I did this with Photoshop CS3 and skipped the VDub bit because it was a small video. In Photoshop I used the "import video frames to layers" tool. However, now I want to make a gif from a bigger video but it slows down PS too much, so I edited it in VDub and saved the image sequence. But, I haven't got ImageReady and CS3 doesn't have "import folder as frames". Is there any other way to do this in CS3?

Thanks for all the help, it's much appreciated.

lol good job the advert for that is funny as fuck
GET SOME NUTS!!

Old 12-04-2007, 08:15 PM   #1941
MAYOR QUIMBY
Veteran Member

MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by num2son View Post
ROFL! Straight genius,,,,see what other hot girl stuff you can make funny...
Old 12-05-2007, 11:25 PM   #1942
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

For the GenChat pervs
Old 12-05-2007, 11:45 PM   #1943
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

For the GenChat pervs
Old 12-06-2007, 07:08 AM   #1944
num2son
Kung Fu Alter Ego

num2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to num2son Send a message via MSN to num2son Send a message via Yahoo to num2son

Quote:
Originally Posted by emperorles View Post
ROFL! Straight genius,,,,see what other hot girl stuff you can make funny...
It is funny, but i didnt make it

Sig by Born Invincible
Old 12-06-2007, 07:17 AM   #1945
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

is dat from da second ''kung pow'' movie?^^

For the GenChat pervs
Old 12-06-2007, 07:21 AM   #1946
pneumatic
The Preacher

pneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal son

Damn those girls with the bball hoop is killin me.
Old 12-06-2007, 08:02 AM   #1947
num2son
Kung Fu Alter Ego

Quote:
Originally Posted by skampoe View Post
is dat from da second ''kung pow'' movie?^^
I dont know, i didnt know they were making a sequel

Sig by Born Invincible

Last edited by num2son; 12-07-2007 at 07:03 AM.
Old 12-07-2007, 03:07 AM   #1948
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

For the GenChat pervs
Old 12-07-2007, 03:11 AM   #1949
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

For the GenChat pervs
Old 12-07-2007, 12:12 PM   #1950
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)