news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 02-08-2006, 01:01 PM   #1
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Toilets

Ok....Oz got me curious.....

Which way does ur toilet flush?

Mines flushes clockwise......

Queen Of Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2006, 01:02 PM   #2
Jeru
Non Ignorant

Jeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to Jeru Send a message via MSN to Jeru

She really went and did it LMAO

Winner of The Masta Killa Award 2007
New and Improved Cool List : Everybody
The Cool List name and product is protected under the laws of I used it first.All rights reserved
Jeru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2006, 01:04 PM   #3
Strange Fruit
-Familiar Vegetable-

Strange Fruit shaolin monk
Send a message via MSN to Strange Fruit

she really did.....

mine goes CLOCKWISE!
Old 02-08-2006, 01:05 PM   #4
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

LOL...I sure did...ya'll know I ain't got no common sense.....LOL

Old 02-08-2006, 01:07 PM   #5
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH

Hey just be happy you guys got running water. I had wait a year to get mines hooked up. Did you ever have to take shit in the middle winter and have that shit freez up on your ass before you were ever done. There's over a hundred families on the reservation going through that shit right now. This one house I went they're toilet was cammode- that shit didn't flush- it just festered until it was someone's turn to clean out. Then this other house round the way they call it the shit buckets- because they shit in a bucket and the house smells like shit, and when it's your turn to clean the bucke the house smells like clorox- real shit from the rez.
Old 02-08-2006, 01:10 PM   #6
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Wow....I'm sorry about that.....I mean I know I am blessed and I never meant for this thread to come off like I am making fun....I really was just curious....

Old 02-08-2006, 01:16 PM   #7
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Of Poetry
Wow....I'm sorry about that.....I mean I know I am blessed and I never meant for this thread to come off like I am making fun....I really was just curious....
I wasn't trying to give anyone hard time about it, that's why I mentioned the shit buckets, believe mother fuckers around here get clowned when they go party at the shit buckets, but since we're talking about toilets I just thought I'd let be known that some toilets don't flush.
Old 02-08-2006, 01:19 PM   #8
num2son
Kung Fu Alter Ego

num2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to num2son Send a message via MSN to num2son Send a message via Yahoo to num2son

Mine goes this way :moving hand counter clockwise:

Sig by Born Invincible
Winner of The Sports Zone Award2006
num2son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2006, 01:23 PM   #9
Oztradamus
The Cure-Coming Neveruary

Oztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venoms

I'll go check during my lunch hour

SMH @ QOP for making this a spin-off thread

Oztradamus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2006, 02:00 PM   #10
Rebel_INS
Veteran Member

Rebel_INS shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to Rebel_INS

I have no idea I dont even watch it lmao
Old 02-08-2006, 02:04 PM   #11
Oztradamus
The Cure-Coming Neveruary

Oztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venoms

*Rates thread 5 Stars*

Oztradamus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2006, 02:11 PM   #12
Aqueous Moon
Veteran Member

Aqueous Moon grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charging Soldier
I wasn't trying to give anyone hard time about it, that's why I mentioned the shit buckets, believe mother fuckers around here get clowned when they go party at the shit buckets, but since we're talking about toilets I just thought I'd let be known that some toilets don't flush.
Peace

That's some deep shit,C.S....(no pun intended). But, why is it so bad out there ? Im' just asking cuz I don't know much about the rez's.

I'm guessing it's because of the soverienty of the rez...and no funds from the feds...?
Aqueous Moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2006, 02:16 PM   #13
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the southern hemisphere rules!

750 REBELS - australia's best

NIGHT MAYOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2006, 03:33 PM   #14
Sexy Jasper
Fuck your thing

Sexy Jasper shaolin monk
Send a message via ICQ to Sexy Jasper Send a message via AIM to Sexy Jasper Send a message via MSN to Sexy Jasper Send a message via Yahoo to Sexy Jasper Send a message via Skype™ to Sexy Jasper

It's kind of funny... when I have a freshly pressed poop floating around in my bowl... and I press the flush button... the water that's already there (plus the urine) just carries the poop down to the sewage killing fields. Then shortly after that, fresh water flows in. So there's no spin or whatever. No spin zone.

When I lived at my parents house, we had a toilet that did the clockwise 1080 degrees turd paint. After flushing, the inner bowl would look like a brown and white spirograph art work. Me and my parents would gather around the toilet and gaze into the mysterious waterfall and rate eachothers craftful creations.

One time I think I got hypnotised by the flushing powers and I thought I was Burt Reynolds. Don't ever do that.

Sexy Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2006, 03:39 PM   #15
Strange Fruit
-Familiar Vegetable-

Strange Fruit shaolin monk
Send a message via MSN to Strange Fruit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erikas fire
It's kind of funny... when I have a freshly pressed poop floating around in my bowl... and I press the flush button... the water that's already there (plus the urine) just carries the poop down to the sewage killing fields. Then shortly after that, fresh water flows in. So there's no spin or whatever. No spin zone.

When I lived at my parents house, we had a toilet that did the clockwise 1080 degrees turd paint. After flushing, the inner bowl would look like a brown and white spirograph art work. Me and my parents would gather around the toilet and gaze into the mysterious waterfall and rate eachothers craftful creations.

One time I think I got hypnotised by the flushing powers and I thought I was Burt Reynolds. Don't ever do that.

ROTFLMAO!

fucking classic.
i'm coming to your house.