news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Archive > Classics

Old 02-16-2006, 04:36 PM   #151
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by aap
Get it off ebay, man. Those same shirts go for less than $20 shipped.
are they real or replicas ??
Old 02-16-2006, 05:14 PM   #152
Oztradamus
The Cure-Coming Neveruary

Oztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venoms

Does anybody have pics of the Cuban Linx 2 t-shirt joint?

Old 02-16-2006, 08:34 PM   #153
MrsMef36

MrsMef36 grasshopper

I was at the 2/10 Philly show front center & at the NY show 2/14 front left...both shows were crazzzzy!
Old 02-16-2006, 10:21 PM   #154
autumnsapphires
Bronx Baby

autumnsapphires grasshopper

this is a test
Old 02-17-2006, 09:33 AM   #155
NubianSoulSista

NubianSoulSista grasshopper

I am from philly and I missed the show. I was so mad. The storm was comming and I wasent sure if they had was even going to have the shit.
We got like 2 ft that weekend

Then I come to find out that it was on and it banging

I am so mad

philly niggas tell me more about the show and if you were buggin on the snow
Old 02-17-2006, 06:43 PM   #156
wufan10304
SLIMEY SAVAGE

wufan10304 prodigal sonwufan10304 prodigal sonwufan10304 prodigal sonwufan10304 prodigal sonwufan10304 prodigal sonwufan10304 prodigal son
Send a message via AIM to wufan10304

man, u shoulda went! i went on friday. its crazy thinking this time last week, wu tang clan was right in front of my face! lol...definitley something i will never forget. tha show was hot kid
Old 02-18-2006, 06:21 AM   #157
hiphopjunkie/pa

hiphopjunkie/pa grasshopper

i've been thinking the same thing, wufan, still dumbfounded when i think about that they was right in front of me performing all that classic stuff i grew up listening to, they are living legends, no doubt. I'm so glad i've gotten to see them in my lifetime, if they in your town you must go
Old 02-18-2006, 01:53 PM   #158
snidely

snidely grasshopper

Went last night in Ft. Lauderdale

Doors opened at 9:00 and the show was supposed to start around 10 or 11. They kept hyping up up telling us that wu was commin everytime, finally at like 12 they had Bizarre Royal come on the stage. He was horrible to say the least, and got boo'd off the stage basically! When it got to be like 12:30 they brought out Trife the God, who did a song or two. Then the WHOLE WU PLUS CAPPADONNA came out and everyone went crazy. I was expecting maybe a 45min set for everyone. THEY DID LIKE 2HRS!!!!! Each member did a track or two of thier own album, they did almost eveysong from 36 chambers, a bunch of songs from Wu-forever,OBCL, and others. They even let us request what we wanted so we had them do Triumph which was crazy. They said they would stay as long as we were loud enough to keep em goin, they would give that energy back to us, so they went at least 2hrs and everyone said peace after that, they had a bunch of bitches on the stage dancin (most were not hot), meth was crowd diving and spraying water on everyone. Cappadonna was even there, and in my opinion had some of the best performances. Shit is worth the money, check it out if its near you.

For the few non believers, yes the whole wu tang was there minus odb of course and even killa priest was there, they did do like 3 odb songs with a tribute with eveyone holding up cell phones and lighters. Ghostface aslo said at the end "Im a real rap nigga, so I apologize this sounds system here is fuckin wack cause some of the mics kinda sucked for volume. I have a bunch of pics im going to get developed today, hope they came out ok cause i was just holdin that shit up in the air and takin without being able to see, but will post them regardless.
O and i forgot, i know ya'll already know about them dissin D4L cause they did last time, well they did it agian and had the crowd boo the song. Basically Ghost cut the music said "Are yall sick of that fake shit in hip hop yell hell yea, and the crowd did, so they dropped the laffy taffy instumental and GHOST DID THE DANCE and eveyone booed it was hilarious, and he said yea thats right that shit aint hip hop. They also spit the line "Ill shoot a whole through your 50 CENT peace.
Old 02-18-2006, 04:14 PM   #159
killarmyblack
85 %ER

killarmyblack grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to killarmyblack Send a message via MSN to killarmyblack

sup this killarmyblack i was at all of the shows up north. they always rip it. look out for ghostface-fishscales tour,gza and muggs tour,killabeez tour in april in the US east and west coast its gonna be killarmy,brooklyn zu, and might be sunz of man. At the shows you had wu tang clan,cappadonna,loungin lo is cappadonna brother he the one who was opening the along with trife da god, i forgot the son name that was singing on masta killa album and othe wu fam albums,you had the whole brooklyn zu there except buddha monk,killah priest,power cypher if you dont know him he made wu-wear,he played in the movie black and white and he is killa sin from killarmy brother, additional gods from staten island and brooklyn,and uncle pete for people who dont know who uncle pete is listen to wu tang forever disc 1 the first track is wu-revelution the 2 people who were talkin on there is poppa wu and uncle pete,odb mom was at the show in ny.ny show it was alot of the wu fam there too. cause thats home. peace park hill pj's

Last edited by killarmyblack; 02-18-2006 at 04:32 PM.
Old 02-19-2006, 04:32 AM   #160
SlightlySlightedFan

SlightlySlightedFan grasshopper
Default St. Petersburg Show, Off The Hook!

I just got back from St Petersburg where I saw the Wu. The show was crazy! They played a little bit of everything. They played Triumph, Ice Cream, We Pop, Glaciers Of Ice, No Said Date, Ghost Deini, Biscuits, Protect Ya Neck, Clan In Da Front, Cream, Tearz, Method Man, Wu Tang Clan Ain't Nothin To F' Wit, Shimmy Shimmy Ya (The Crowd Sang It), Duel Of The Iron Mic, And a lot of other songs.
Gza was walkin around with a Sony Handicam recording the show, so we might see that later.
The show wrapped after midnight because of curfew, The Rza asked if we wanted another Wu Tang Album. We do!
After the show, Ghostface was signing Autographs, I got one on my ticket, and The God talked to me and a buncha other people. I don't care what anyone says this is gentleman, I was lookin staright at him, and this dude was calm, collected, just like you'd think he'd be. Dude's like the man and smooth as butter when he's gettin mobbed, someone put a video camera light on him and he ain't even flinch. I also -MET- Masta Killah, he was walkin around outside after the show. So I see him right, and all I say was I got you're album, so he walks up to me and shakes my hand and we had a little talk for a minute. I can't stop tellin folks how real these Gods are. It's amazing to listen to them, and actually meet them, I'm floored.
All in all, this is the best show I've ever seen, and tommorrow I'm goin to the Orlando show, I live here.
My advice is never let a Wu Tang Show come to you're state and wind up missing it, it'd be tragic for you if you did.
Oh, this is funny as hell. After the show when everyone was moving out at a very slow pace Ghostface and Gza appeared on this balcony, they musta had like 20 pizzas in they're hands. So this dude who's standin like 2 feet away from me yells at the Gza that he looked Based Out, (He Didn't at all), but the guy who said it actually did look like that. So me and this dude I never met before just looked at each other when we heard it. We were both thinking, and I know this, that we could bust this dude up in a hurry, and nobody would say anything to us about it, we didn't we just talked a little shit at the guy and moved along. The point is that this dude yellin at the Gza was straight smited. This show was just out of control, don't ever miss one!
Old 02-19-2006, 04:39 AM   #161
SlightlySlightedFan

Default St Petersburg Laffy Taffy

Oh, and Ghostface did that Laffy Taffy dance. I never heard Laffy Taffy before today and the beat sounds like stuff that anyone who actually listens to Hip Hop would be afraid to represent thereself with.
Sounds like they made that beat with Pirated Windows Media Player.
Old 02-19-2006, 05:03 AM   #162
SlightlySlightedFan

Default Realness

Oh and I hollered at Trife for a second too, these dudes are real, it's unbelievable.
Old 02-19-2006, 05:27 AM   #163
SlightlySlightedFan

Default Smooth

Yo, these are some smooth motherfuckers, straight up. I can't believe how strong they're Kung Fu actually is.
Old 02-19-2006, 05:39 AM   #164
ZiG 9th
Universal builder

Location: Holdin down the North Eastern corner of the U.S. Matrix
ZiG 9th Village Idiot
Send a message via AIM to ZiG 9th Send a message via Yahoo to ZiG 9th

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlightlySlightedFan
Yo, these are some smooth motherfuckers, straight up. I can't believe how strong they're Kung Fu actually is.

lol!! what do u mean??
Old 02-19-2006, 05:42 AM   #165
ZiG 9th
Universal builder

Location: Holdin down the North Eastern corner of the U.S. Matrix
ZiG 9th Village Idiot
Send a message via AIM to ZiG 9th Send a message via Yahoo to ZiG 9th

<-----debating whether or not if i wanna check this GZA show out? I done seen GZA 3 x in the past 9 monthz. I dunno i might? I was thinking about going 2 see Dilated Peoples and Little Brother in philly in march.

Last edited by ZiG 9th; 02-19-2006 at 05:46 AM.