news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Archive > Classics

Old 02-09-2006, 11:29 PM   #16
infamous2702
Son of the Egyptian Blood

infamous2702 sitting duck
Send a message via AIM to infamous2702

Living in Syracuse is no excuse, I used to live there, and I would drive to NYC for shows all the time. its three and a half hours, thats just lazy..I live in SF now, and for some reason WU is ignoring all of the west coast.
Old 02-10-2006, 07:39 AM   #17
MANISH
Veteran Member

MANISH shaolin monk

Who's the dude with the long hair that rolls with method man, his tour manager or something?
He was with him on tour to.
He looks a little like Lord Jamar (i know it ain't him though).

It' gotta be a real big posse thats rolling with them on the tour.

Last edited by MANISH; 02-10-2006 at 07:41 AM.
Old 02-10-2006, 08:16 AM   #18
kevawu

kevawu grasshopper

AYO..AYO.. the show in worcester was off da hook. i was up there and it was worth the wait almost 2 hours mind you.the show had every one there with STREET-TRIFE and a couple other dudes.i give the show a 9.5 out of 10 and thats because you had ghost and deck not really doing shit like they should have.dont get me wrong its a blessing to see the whole wu on stage minus A SON RIP.MEF had the most energy he didnt stop the whole show.RZA did a tight job on the mic he probly lost everyone with this crazy space freestyle GZA killed all his shit even thou the mics were fuckin up all night MEF-GHOST sounded like they wanted to fuck up the sound man.RAE fogot some words on a jam and MEF put him on blast stoped the musik and all that.INS came ok a bit lazy MASTA killed one blood with no beat UGOD was drunk it seem like.CAPPA did a good job on the shit he had. they did a hot ODB triubute.but yo good fuckin show THE W ANIT NOTHIN 2 FUCK WIT STILL.
Old 02-10-2006, 09:16 AM   #19
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevawu
AYO..AYO.. the show in worcester was off da hook. i was up there and it was worth the wait almost 2 hours mind you.the show had every one there with STREET-TRIFE and a couple other dudes.i give the show a 9.5 out of 10 and thats because you had ghost and deck not really doing shit like they should have.dont get me wrong its a blessing to see the whole wu on stage minus A SON RIP.MEF had the most energy he didnt stop the whole show.RZA did a tight job on the mic he probly lost everyone with this crazy space freestyle GZA killed all his shit even thou the mics were fuckin up all night MEF-GHOST sounded like they wanted to fuck up the sound man.RAE fogot some words on a jam and MEF put him on blast stoped the musik and all that.INS came ok a bit lazy MASTA killed one blood with no beat UGOD was drunk it seem like.CAPPA did a good job on the shit he had. they did a hot ODB triubute.but yo good fuckin show THE W ANIT NOTHIN 2 FUCK WIT STILL.

thnx for the review, gettin more amped for the nyc show ~!
Old 02-10-2006, 10:26 AM   #20
autumnsapphires
Bronx Baby

autumnsapphires grasshopper

I traveled from New York City to CT to see the Wu. That show was so hot that I might go the one here in the city on Valentines Day. Did anybody see the card I made for RZA?
Old 02-10-2006, 10:29 AM   #21
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by autumnsapphires
I traveled from New York City to CT to see the Wu. That show was so hot that I might go the one here in the city on Valentines Day. Did anybody see the card I made for RZA?
no, please show.
Old 02-10-2006, 12:07 PM   #22
autumnsapphires
Bronx Baby

autumnsapphires grasshopper

I was happy when RZA held it up at the show. I wasn't thinking straight when I asked this girl to hand it to him for me because she was closer to the stage. I wanted her to let him know it was from me but she did'nt and RZA thought it was from her. Anyway, when I get a chance to upload them on photobucket I will post the pics.
Old 02-10-2006, 12:11 PM   #23
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

were u aloud to take in a cammra,,,ima take mine
Old 02-10-2006, 12:26 PM   #24
"G" (the Promoter)
aka, IRONROBE, WhiteFang

"G" (the Promoter) crouching tiger"G" (the Promoter) crouching tiger

The Springfield show was pretty wild.Unfortunately due to the vehicle repairs I didn't make it to the Hippodrome till the Clan was onstage.The Clan ripped it once again, and after they did Ice Cream, they ended up with about 75% of the women in the place on stage with them.We tossed put a lot of the Wu Music Group "rebirth" posters and have some left for the next few shows. Hope to see some of you out at the next few shows. G
Old 02-10-2006, 01:02 PM   #25
krokmitten ma3
ma3kro

krokmitten ma3 grasshopper
Default krokmitten

http://membres.lycos.fr/krokmittenland

what's up! here i' am come from paris... Do you konw me... :mad:
Old 02-10-2006, 06:38 PM   #26
jayeye

jayeye grasshopper

Hell yah this shit is sounding very good I hope the wu see how important they are to hip hop, squash all beefs, unify & take over. I cant wait for 2/28
Old 02-11-2006, 01:24 AM   #27
Tommy Wong

Tommy Wong grasshopper

wow
i just gotback from the first nite philly show
waht a nite
waht can i say about the opening dj and the opening act
WACK
cats got booed
ne ways
clan went on around like 11?
killed shit, i was right up in front too
peace to g the promoter, pretty sure u was the dude in the yellow wu wear jacket right? upload those pics man! i think u got one of me, iwas the cat with teh white pinstripe hat
show was insane tho, life highlight
Old 02-11-2006, 02:54 AM   #28
deezel

deezel grasshopper

got back from the philly show a little while ago...and the wu put on the best show i've ever seen from them the last couple of years (including solo performances)...they switched a lot of things up...

rza narrated the show, taking the audience through the clan albums...

they played the full versions of a lot of songs...this was the first time i heard the complete version of cream...and deck's verse sounded great...

meth was featured throughout the show (although some of the members looked a little pissed...masta killa looked out of it by the end)...but meth was on fire with m.e.t.h.o.d. man and release yo delf...

rza tore the fucking place open with wu ain't nothin' to fuck wit...and the way he did his verse for tearz was one of the best i've seen...

rza looked like he was on a mission to set the clan up to deliver a tight show and give the audience what they needed...

the only negative was the mics not working at times...

songs i remember:

brind da ruckus
cream
wu ain't nothin' to fuck wit
chessboxin'
tearz
m.e.t.h.o.d man
can it all be so simple (great)
release yo delf
you're all i need
bring da pain
ice cream
winter warz (cappa)
shadowboxin'
liquid swords
duel of the iron mic
incarcerated
crimonology
run
triumph
odb tribute
da rockwilder
Old 02-11-2006, 06:55 AM   #29
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

damn thats alot of tracks.....what time u get home

man i cant wait...2marro
Old 02-11-2006, 08:38 AM   #30
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

Yeah, that shit was hot.

it was supposed to start at 8:30...at 9:10 some wack ass group got on stage, they got booed....lol it was funny niggaz threw drumsticks at them, water bottles, change lol. the artist was throwing they shits in the crowd they was throwing em back . lol

then the wu aint come out till 11:30. rza came out splashing bacardi on the fans. that shit was fire, meth was wilding out, deck was cool, rae looked big, ghost was killin it, u-god was kinda quiet, he did like 2 verses, so was masta kila, he kept pointin atme when i was rappin the songs, gza did alot of tracks, too but, it was mostly, Meth rae and ghost. then at one point ghost said cut the music, he was talking about how niggaz be buying this wack shit, then he played laffy taffy and started doing the dance, then the crowd was booing, then he played rakim, then we got hype(i think yall get the point) rza killed the tearz song. during the performance my cuz was like yo rza i got a demo, then he was like hold up but he threw it on there, then streetlife picked it up and dropped it, lol I met G the promoter, unfortunatley he couldnt get us backstage but he hooked me up with the state of grace Single, and some posters, i met mathematics at the end and he signed my stuff and we shooke hands he was cool. u couldnt bring a camera but i got some pics anyways.