news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Archive > Classics

Old 02-11-2006, 08:43 AM   #31
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

Oh yeah i met wu fan 10304 and ugodzilla 36 there also, we was chillin and shit but then ugodzilla36 pulled out his cam recorder and he got caught so they kiced him out, peace to the kid.

Old 02-11-2006, 10:07 AM   #32
iamenfuego

iamenfuego grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to iamenfuego

were people smokin in the electric factory?
Old 02-11-2006, 10:32 AM   #33
the blazed sage
SLIMEY SAVAGE

the blazed sage shaolin monk

what time did the first wu member hit the stage?
Old 02-11-2006, 11:36 AM   #34
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Old 02-11-2006, 11:39 AM   #35
4-Bar Killer
criminologyrap

4-Bar Killer grasshopper

good looks on the pics hollow
Old 02-11-2006, 11:39 AM   #36
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Old 02-11-2006, 11:43 AM   #37
Hollow Dartz
Banned

[img=http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/2061/picture0713de.th.jpg]
Old 02-11-2006, 11:46 AM   #38
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Old 02-11-2006, 11:46 AM   #39
Hollow Dartz
Banned

i got like 7 more but im gona chill
Old 02-11-2006, 12:20 PM   #40
Tommy Wong

Tommy Wong grasshopper

hollow, which cat were, i was likeRIGHT in taht area where u were, i was porlly standin right next to you haha
i was curious as to who was from this site that was there
Old 02-11-2006, 12:57 PM   #41
Razorsharp
Take It Personal

Razorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to Razorsharp Send a message via MSN to Razorsharp Send a message via Yahoo to Razorsharp

c0o picks hollow... anyways... how'd u get all the way in the front and is that "G" in the wu wear jacket?? did u meet any of the members? anyways... u lucky bastid... peace

Throw Ya W's Up!
Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

Old 02-11-2006, 01:03 PM   #42
Razorsharp
Take It Personal

Razorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to Razorsharp Send a message via MSN to Razorsharp Send a message via Yahoo to Razorsharp

y0o hollow... u didnt get caught with the camera?!? shiiit or u some sort of magician?? LMAO

Throw Ya W's Up!
Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

Old 02-11-2006, 01:15 PM   #43
Hollow Dartz
Banned

lol, yeah that is g the promoter with the wu wear jacket, he took a pic of me too and we shook hands and he hooked me up. naw, i didnt get caught, i was taking quick shots lol, but ugodzilla36 got caught they kicked him out, i got in the front because we just walked through niggaz, we was originally in the back but we said fuck it.naw, G couldnt get us backstage so i couldnt meet anyone, but they were so close it felt like i did.
Old 02-11-2006, 01:27 PM   #44
wufan10304
SLIMEY SAVAGE

wufan10304 prodigal sonwufan10304 prodigal sonwufan10304 prodigal sonwufan10304 prodigal sonwufan10304 prodigal sonwufan10304 prodigal son
Send a message via AIM to wufan10304

yo that concert was hot..lol...my niggas was droppin like flies though. hollow darts know what i mean..lol...that shit was hot though..cool pics kid
Old 02-11-2006, 02:32 PM   #45
Calculus

Calculus grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Calculus

im going to the orlando show.... i cant fucking wait