news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Archive > Classics

Old 02-12-2006, 11:44 PM   #76
duckay

duckay grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to duckay

they did (the jump off) in worcestor...
Old 02-13-2006, 02:00 AM   #77
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the show was crazy ...and i got mad pics ill post later

but damn the show was worth every penney dont miss it ..it could be thier las on stage togeather

peace
Old 02-13-2006, 08:02 AM   #78
ugodzilla36

ugodzilla36 grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to ugodzilla36

peace to wufan and hollow darts..... yeah I got thrown out and shit but that shit was still hot gods!
Old 02-13-2006, 08:05 AM   #79
MANISH
Veteran Member

MANISH shaolin monk

^^Why you got thrown out?
Old 02-13-2006, 10:15 AM   #80
ugodzilla36

ugodzilla36 grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to ugodzilla36

cause yo, I had a camcorder and shit. I taped like 1 hour and then this one big husky bitch caught me.... so she took me out back and told me I could get back in but then she goin to twist my arm, so the god had to punch her in her snot box... then the 3 security cats grabbed me up and boxed on me a little bit and took the tape out my camcorder.... I tried to go back in but they was actin like they was going to jump on me again, so I just waited on my peoples to get out... but its aight though... I punch that bitch good.... and yes, I hit big husky bitches!
Old 02-13-2006, 12:06 PM   #81
the blazed sage
SLIMEY SAVAGE

the blazed sage shaolin monk

^^^^^Why do I find that post disturbing...
Old 02-13-2006, 01:00 PM   #82
mister wooz

mister wooz grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to mister wooz

went to the one last night in baltimore, shit was sick. Alot of gay punk kids were there and even more wtc poster wiggers were there but the wu came through and performed great. They did tons of songs from every album. If theyre coming within 100 miles of you id reccommend you get your ass there
Old 02-13-2006, 01:22 PM   #83
Number4theLizard

Number4theLizard grasshopper

going to the show tonight in DC and am beyond hype...been waiting for 12 years for this day. (Saw Meth, Ghost, Donna with Redman in 2000, but never the whole clan) i'll definitely try to bring my cam and try to get some pics if possible.
Old 02-13-2006, 01:40 PM   #84
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mister wooz
went to the one last night in baltimore, shit was sick. Alot of gay punk kids were there and even more wtc poster wiggers were there but the wu came through and performed great. They did tons of songs from every album. If theyre coming within 100 miles of you id reccommend you get your ass there
i agree

im white and i hated all l them kids yo
like white kids witrh big ass curly hair shit...kid was smaking me in face...puch him in the ribs after i told him to stop twice...and moved to the fron of the stage were meth was jumping in and standing on my head lol
i went thier with my cuz and we were like damn...like 90% were white
and most were prepy kids
that keeped syaing yo and thought they were cool couse they was blazxing erb lol

but i still had a good time
...i was n ext to the guy with the rip odb hat...rza took his shirt and hate and wore it throug out the show

all were hype son...u def gotta check it out

but wear some good shoes cous u goin to be standing for a good bit...i couldt walk after the show and my back was hurting fron standing strait up most of the time looking over the 5 6,5' guys thhat were in front of me...half the show i moved to the front

peace
Old 02-14-2006, 12:09 AM   #85
Meta4
Poet Of The Streets

Meta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal son

Baltimore, MD February 12, 2006 Review

Who was there...
RZA, GZA/Genius, Method Man, Inspectah Deck, U-God, Masta Killa, Raekwon, Ghostface Killah, Trife Da God, Cappadonna, Street Life, DJ Mathematics, Ne-Yo and mutha-fuckin' KILLAH PRIEST.

How it went down...
First the doors didn't open til like 8:30 and it was cold as fuck outside. They open the doors for us to go into the lobbies so they can finish the sound check in the main room. They let us intoi the main room like 10 mins later and the local DJ (DJ Impulse) was spinnin' some classic shit for like and hour before the opening act performed. It was Bizzare Royale opening and they SUCKED ASS and got booed off stage which made me kinda pissed off cuz they're up there performing for us and there's no need to be disrespectful towards them. I was noddin' my head thru their act the whole time cuz i respected the fact that they were doin' this for a livin'. They were a hip-hop/metal mix and that's prob why they blew, anyways... After they're off DJ Impulse steps back onto the stage and starts rockin' some good shit again. Wu-Tang steps into the building around 10:30 I'm guessing and everyone is throwin up the W's and chantin', "Wu-Tang, Wu-Tang". Finally the show begins. If I remember Street Life steps on first and tears it up, Cappadonna comes next to do some solo shit and kills it as well and then comes Trife Da God who did his verse off of "Biscuits". As soon as he stepped on stage I was like , "Oh shit that's Trife, what's he doin' here???". When that happened I knew this shit would be a classic show. Each member came on one by one and did a lil' solo shit before getting into the group shit. Each member fucked it up(as I knew they would). Method Man was fuckin' stage divin' the whole show and front-flippin' into the crowd. RZA was also sportin' a R.I.P. O.D.B. shirt with a huge ass W on it around his waist along and was throwin' champagne over the crowd the whole time. The group shit was fuckin' bonkers and then they did some O.D.B. songs in between the group shit. Meth did the main vocals for the songs, "Brooklyn Zoo" and "Shimmy, Shimmy Ya". Somewhere around this point Killah Priest came on stage a spit some Priest shit which made me flip the fuck out. Right at the beginnin' of the show before he was even announced or brought on stage I was lookin' at the back of the stage and saw some cat chillin' back there with a hoodie on and I said to myself,"That looks like Killah Priest, HOLY FUCKIN' SHIT THAT'S KILLAH PRIEST". Honestly when he jumped out to the front of the stage, sad to say, I don't think that 80% of the crown knew who it was. The last group song they did was "Triumph" and that almost shook the house down along with killin' my voice. Although "Da Mystery Of Chessboxin'" was the number 1 song for me(I though I was gonna run out of breath but I maintained spittin' the whole song). Then they were sayin' how this was such a hype-ass crown that they were gonna do some out-of-the-norm shit and they did some encore. They did the left/right side crowd war shit, spit some more verses and then Ghostface AND Ne-Yo did the "Back Like That" song off Fishscale which was fuckin' crazy as well cuz of all the fine ass hunnies shakin' their shit on stage(which RZA and Meth brought up). And that concluded the show. My voice was shot and my arms were mad tired forom like 3 hours of throwin' up my W and dumbin' out. I think every member on stage looke at me or gave me daps through-out the show cuz I was like the only cat with my hands in the air the entire time and they knew I was wiggin the fuck out. I remember RZA and Meth lookin right at me and just smilin'. I probably forgot a lot of shit but my mind is still in La-La land from the best night of my life. I got a shirt with Method Man and the "M" on the front and Wu-Tang and the "W" on the back along with "The Best Of Inspectah Deck" CD by DJ4our5ive which I had been lookin' for foreverrrr. Street Life was right next to me there and I gave him his props and daps although he was grubbin' and when I went outside I caught Priest jumpin' onto the bus with some lady and did the usual "Priest what up you killed it and asked when "The Offering" was comin'' and he replied with "soon" and then I told him that B.M.M. was the best CD I've heard in the last five years and he got a huge ass smile on his face then we parted ways. And that my friends is why Wu-Tang Clan is number mutha-fuckin' 1.

All in all the show and whole night was

Last edited by Meta4; 02-14-2006 at 12:11 AM.
Old 02-14-2006, 12:16 AM   #86
ZiG 9th
Universal builder

Location: Holdin down the North Eastern corner of the U.S. Matrix
ZiG 9th Village Idiot
Send a message via AIM to ZiG 9th Send a message via Yahoo to ZiG 9th

Just got my ticket for the nyc show! So i will be there!! If any1 wantz to meet up? Get @ me on AOL instant messenger my name iz Galaticz. I have it on my phone all the time! So hit me if u wanna meet up or somethin? I dunno what i'll be wearing yet? I might wear my Bulls jersey with Wu-tang written on the back i'm not sure yet? I wore it 2 the philly show, but i had my coat on the whole time so no1 saw it. Any1 know what time the show startz? I dunno if i wanna get there super early 2 be in the front or what? I hate standing for hours tho. I might try 2 find me a seat somewhere so i can chill. I wonder if i could get on the balcony? But anyway i'll be there!!! I'll probably be wearing my grey "4th Disciple" hooded sweatshirt and a hat? Like Cappa said if u see me at the wu-concert "check 4 a nigga". Damn i gotta bring some extra money so i can kop all those shirts they're gonna be selling! When i went 2 the philly show i didn't bring enuff, i could only afford 2 kop 1 shirt. I was pissed!! They was going for like $30 a pop. A little expensive, but this might be the last go around 4 the clan so u gotta go all out!
Old 02-14-2006, 02:05 AM   #87
mister wooz

mister wooz grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to mister wooz

nice review meta4, definetley top 10 moments in my lifem and it could have been even better. Although i dont feel bad for bizarre royale, they really fucking blew. Favorite song for me was m.e.t.h.o.d man, its a cliche answer but meth can rock that song like nothing else. I hope its not the last time they tour but if it is ill be able to die happily.

ps. yeah the shirts were $30 which is quite wiggidy wack, i know niggaz gotta eat and all that shit but 30 is damn steep
Old 02-14-2006, 06:59 AM   #88
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

that rip shirt he was wearing around his waist was the kids next to me...
he made it along withy a hat and rza took it from him
but gave it back singed

but yea great review
Old 02-14-2006, 07:05 AM   #89
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

also when i was watching rza going crazy on the mic meth threw water in my face and was laffing is was all into rza's verse to
,...but it was all right cuz rza gave me some champain to drink along with 3 others

then meth came up to do his part he was walking on peeps heads it was crazy

caint wait till they come back
Old 02-14-2006, 10:13 AM   #90
Number4theLizard

Number4theLizard grasshopper

YO THE DC SHOW WAS AMAZING...THE WU HAS NOT LAST A STEP! i cant even give no review other than that...it was bananas! I only wish it was a little longer, it was only about an hour, hour and 15 mins, cuz they had a second show. It was still hot tho...everything, from my man ghost coming out rockin a surgical glove to meth crowd surfing and hoppin on a speaker, to the odb tribute, to rza pausing to joke vice president cheney. Best show i ever been to in my life. We were able to muster our way up pretty close...here are some pics I took....not the best, but they are decent...

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/xmb/de...e2.jpg&.src=ph