news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 02-08-2006, 07:44 PM   #1
urban_angel
angel of da corp

urban_angel crouching tiger
Default Derailed

yo So derailed just came out in the UK....I just saw it this week anyhoo, RZA man! lol, and xzibit, has anyone else seen it? what y'all think? Rza man........when he gets popped, damn! it's a cool film tho, alot of twists n that, is it a remake of an old film tho? One of ma girls said she thought it was?
urban_angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2006, 07:50 PM   #2
Sexy Jasper
Fuck your thing

Sexy Jasper shaolin monk
Send a message via ICQ to Sexy Jasper Send a message via AIM to Sexy Jasper Send a message via MSN to Sexy Jasper Send a message via Yahoo to Sexy Jasper Send a message via Skype™ to Sexy Jasper

Is Jimmy Jones on it?

Sexy Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2006, 07:53 PM   #3
Zakius
Veteran Member

Zakius  shaolin monk

it's a great movie... i recommend it.. can't really say anything about it without blowing it up tho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psalmz/E-Man
Yes Zak you are a God with shining wings...
Zakius  is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2006, 08:06 PM   #4
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i thought it was average at best. rza sounds funny when hes not rhymin cuz of his speech impetament [sp?] movie could have been much better imo.. too much build up with a weak climax/finnish. acting was ok, and xzibit plays a typical thug. cop the dvd if anything.. betta yet, wait til it hits cable. peace.

edit : wrong section for this btw. post it in BOHO.
Old 02-09-2006, 07:30 AM   #5
RZA's Wife aka Goddess
Banned

RZA's Wife aka Goddess grasshopper

RZA get's popped? Interesting.
RZA's Wife aka Goddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2006, 08:38 AM   #6
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I think this film was excellent!!!!!!!!!!! I thought the RZA did a good job.......

Queen Of Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2006, 09:58 AM   #7
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Of Poetry
I think this film was excellent!!!!!!!!!!! I thought the RZA did a good job.......

RZA was decent on his role.. it was nothing challenging or unique however.
he played pretty much the same role as chris rock did in Boomerang..
Old 02-09-2006, 09:59 AM   #8
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

True......I gotta admit....I was surprised as funny his character was and how well he pulled it off........

Old 02-09-2006, 10:01 AM   #9
tekunique
SupaSelekta

Quote:
True......I gotta admit....I was surprised as funny his character was and how well he pulled it off........
i hear ya.. im just more critical when it comes to films.. i'll give this much tho, he didnt fuck it up i'll tell you that..lol
Old 02-09-2006, 10:02 AM   #10
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

LOL...ok.....I got u........I bet alot of folks watchin that flik had no clue who he was and the fact that he is a musical genius.......

Old 02-09-2006, 10:05 AM   #11
tekunique
SupaSelekta

Quote:
LOL...ok.....I got u........I bet alot of folks watchin that flik had no clue who he was and the fact that he is a musical genius.......

lol.. yeah.. i wonder when rza's own shit is comin out.. i heard tarantino's been takin him around in h-wood showing him the ropes..
Old 02-09-2006, 10:26 AM   #12
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Oh seriously......well......I'm not a huge fan of Tarantino's but u know, if it helps RZA then cool.....

Old 02-09-2006, 02:30 PM   #13
Razorsharp
Take It Personal

Razorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to Razorsharp Send a message via MSN to Razorsharp Send a message via Yahoo to Razorsharp

Quote:
indeed.... jus like when i went to a book lecture for rza's book, hella people went jus to go, bastids.... anyways i love this movie, there are alot of twists totally diff.. from what i expected.... dope ness..... peace

Throw Ya W's Up!
Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

Razorsharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2006, 02:35 PM   #14
Razorsharp
Take It Personal

Razorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to Razorsharp Send a message via MSN to Razorsharp Send a message via Yahoo to Razorsharp

the movie rza is going to produce or get involved with is "man with an iron fist"

Throw Ya W's Up!
Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

Razorsharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2006, 02:44 PM   #15
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorsharp1
the movie rza is going to produce or get involved with is "man with an iron fist"
OK ok....u know what it's about or who is in it?