news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 07-19-2007, 11:19 AM   #76
Jammin
Veteran Member

Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
That is Meth sayin "Fuck the Pussy give me the money and the weed" Ya'll fucking retarted I swear. How is it Dreddy or Allah Mathematics? Did ya'll hear there voices?
http://bp2.blogger.com/_bhcUROHkz6o/...ger_back-1.jpg
like i said track #6, why do u think dreddy put this skit on his mixtape?

retard !

Last edited by Jammin; 07-19-2007 at 11:22 AM.
Jammin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 11:25 AM   #77
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

man oh man you guys gotta stop speculating so hard on stuff you dont have a clue on.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 11:35 AM   #78
brooklyndodger
Veteran Member

brooklyndodger grasshopper

sounds like rza? ins? reakwon? ghost? dirty? hahahahahah!!

yall cant be serious!!!!! are you?

how the hell could that sound like the rza first of all????? you must have never heard rza. ins too. in no way does that sound like ins!! at all!!!!!!! or ghost or rae or dirty for that matter.

wake up!!!!!!!!!
brooklyndodger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 11:49 AM   #79
MAYOR QUIMBY
Veteran Member

MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

WTF!!!!!!! METH? INSPECTAH? RZA? It is NOT a general. I know THAT much!
MAYOR QUIMBY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 06:13 PM   #80
soob
PRODIGAL SUN

soob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal son

I'm gonna resurrect this topic back to the life... did anyone already figure it out?

"I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth" (Rev. 3:15-16)
soob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 07:22 AM   #81
zooruka

zooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal son

^^^

How did you find this thread lol

People keep speculating about who is speak, but nobody seems to know who the clan are dissing ????

Last edited by zooruka; 11-09-2013 at 07:28 AM.
zooruka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 01:27 PM   #82
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

The Mystery of Wu-Tang continues...

WTF Ugly Man? LMAO thats like a name you throw out there when you don't know for sure.
Old 11-09-2013, 03:15 PM   #83
soob
PRODIGAL SUN

soob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal son

I noticed some people said it was Ugly Man, but I don't even know if this guy really exist. I'm not sure, but there was an interview with 60 Sec and he was sayin' about Ugly Man, but I ain't sure... maybe he just called some random nigga an ugly man

"I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth" (Rev. 3:15-16)
soob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 10:57 PM   #84
Holocaust
SHAOLIN STUDENT

Holocaust crouching tiger

its Cappadonna speaking on the aforementioned skit
Holocaust is offline   Reply With Quote