news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 02-09-2006, 02:08 PM   #1
P-Noid Brown
same ol' same ol'

P-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killa
Default All Women Of The Forum

All The Women Of The Forum Post Ya Pic....we Wanna See What Ice Cream Flavors We Got Here... Post Ya Age Nationality And Location!
Old 02-09-2006, 02:21 PM   #2
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

LOL....oh my....so the guys can say nasty things? Ur a hot mess!!!!

I'm black and I have a beautiful personality and mind.....that's all u gotta know.....LOL

Queen Of Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2006, 03:07 PM   #3
P-Noid Brown
same ol' same ol'

P-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killa

we do appreciate that...but why not real life eye candy instead of those fake plastic models everywhere....i think it would be great to see the beautiful girls of wu-tang corp.
Old 02-09-2006, 03:28 PM   #4
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

LOL...u said eye candy.....

Ur a hot mess!

Old 02-09-2006, 03:40 PM   #5
Sexy Jasper
Fuck your thing

Sexy Jasper shaolin monk
Send a message via ICQ to Sexy Jasper Send a message via AIM to Sexy Jasper Send a message via MSN to Sexy Jasper Send a message via Yahoo to Sexy Jasper Send a message via Skype™ to Sexy Jasper

All women on this forum should get back in the kitchen and fix me a delicious steak.

Sexy Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2006, 03:59 PM   #6
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erikas fire
All women on this forum should get back in the kitchen and fix me a delicious steak.
olleyes: olleyes: olleyes:

Old 02-09-2006, 04:05 PM   #7
Sexy Jasper
Fuck your thing

Sexy Jasper shaolin monk
Send a message via ICQ to Sexy Jasper Send a message via AIM to Sexy Jasper Send a message via MSN to Sexy Jasper Send a message via Yahoo to Sexy Jasper Send a message via Skype™ to Sexy Jasper

Get on with it you owner of vagina.

Old 02-09-2006, 04:10 PM   #8
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

If I was ur woman, I wouldn't cook u shit.....and even if I did (just doing it to keep u quiet).....I would damn sure spit in ur food!

Old 02-09-2006, 04:11 PM   #9
ilzPotent
Teflon Imperial

ilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to ilzPotent

I would....

secret sauce is quite errr "yummy"

CONservative goverMENt
ilzPotent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2006, 04:13 PM   #10
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PotentOne
I would....

secret sauce is quite errr "yummy"

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Old 02-09-2006, 04:13 PM   #11
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

what about Voodoo period blood in the spaghetti sauce???

Add's a distinct flavor and aroma
Old 02-09-2006, 04:14 PM   #12
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

LOL.....Ben u r so sick but I love ya!!!!!!!!!!

Old 02-09-2006, 04:14 PM   #13
Sexy Jasper
Fuck your thing

Sexy Jasper shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Of Poetry
If I was ur woman, I wouldn't cook u shit.....and even if I did (just doing it to keep u quiet).....I would damn sure spit in ur food!
If you were my woman I would cook you in a giant kettle and do silly dances wearing nothing but a tiger tail around my waist.

Old 02-09-2006, 04:15 PM   #14
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erikas fire
If you were my woman I would cook you in a giant kettle and do silly dances wearing nothing but a tiger tail around my waist.
LOL....oooooooo baby ur making me hot!!!!!!olleyes:

Old 02-09-2006, 04:19 PM   #15
Sexy Jasper
Fuck your thing

Sexy Jasper shaolin monk

olleyes: olleyes: olleyes:

BEHOLD FOR I AM ROLLING MY EYES BY WHICH YOU ARE MEANT TO INFER I AM ABOVE YOUR STYLE.