news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 02-11-2006, 07:00 AM   #1
dif de la rev
wheel re invent

dif de la rev shaolin monk
Default What Does 'n' Word Represent To You

AIMED AT BLACKS THOUGH OTHERS MAY ANSWER

it was bad now good how could on graves and e=roads in to a cross where fork from mouth can spout the diction of old racist deriliction to family live or past died. a word of castration where the mind was salvation. a meaning of defame where the fame has changed but the stigma remains. what weapon against oppressors can a down pressed used where it's more diffuse than to be calling what's only reused through confused. saying it like brother mother father daughter how's weather got time et al a civilization fall far from space where rerspect was in check.

i don't call nor am called by that. the last time i tried to say it it came out with a southern drawl at a person i didn't knew so he fronted me and me spoke then he swung for my jaw for calling him a nigger and not niggard. yeah rather be dumb then stingy. reason they rather be with dogs then wisdom.
Old 02-11-2006, 08:21 AM   #2
J-Man

J-Man grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to J-Man

'n' it's just a shortened form of and or an next time y'all see it just replace it wid one or da otha n u will relize as well
Old 02-11-2006, 08:23 AM   #3
LHX
healthy merking

LHX drunken mastaLHX drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to LHX

words are just words until you put value in them

in other news
people are very sensitive

pride is the downfall of many
Old 02-11-2006, 09:15 AM   #4
J-Man

J-Man grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to J-Man

yo wat u talkin bout nigga 'n' isn't no word its a feckin letter and it stands for and or an dere is no hidden means or ne shit
Old 02-11-2006, 09:50 AM   #5
dif de la rev
wheel re invent

what do you think i'm talking about with that shout i don't acknowledge nor revert to pervert my intellect with such reject of nature to berate the slate of which i concern to turn the world like you spinning a peril with that slew of . . . sarcasm like a spasm of of ironic catechism wherein i say not that"n" my friend of semantics but the schematics of the word thats shorten so not heard from sayer like don't play dumb like that don't regiter on a radar and in that's too stupid for an amend .

the 'n' word is what you should know if don't ignorance will show and some wizened up will go.

nigger nigga for niggards are far and few though to think that the owls are saying whootfor more must be stingy then dumb but snatching crumbs has them hate the taste to change the tatste on their tongue.

ps: don't call me that and i won't seek you to battle and treat you lower then one.
Old 02-11-2006, 09:58 AM   #6
dif de la rev
wheel re invent

what do you think i'm talking about with that shout i don't acknowledge nor revert to pervert my intellect with such reject of nature to berate the slate of which i concern to turn the world like you spinning a peril with that slew of . . . sarcasm like a spasm of of ironic catechism wherein i say not that"n" my friend of semantics but the schematics of the word thats shorten so not heard from sayer like don't play dumb like that don't regiter on a radar and in that's too stupid for an amend .

the 'n' word is what you should know if don't ignorance will show and some wizened up will go.

nigger nigga for niggards are far and few though to think that the owls are saying whootfor more must be stingy then dumb but snatching crumbs has them hate the taste to change the tatste on their tongue.

ps: don't call me that and i won't seek you to battle and treat you lower then one.

raising or razing their mind state when play them like then though get knocked backed then. holding the gun wrong way from brain matter on display, i due say.
Old 02-11-2006, 12:12 PM   #7
MaShPG
MASTER deBATER

MaShPG grasshopper

^^ Damn, Dr. Seuss be gunning.

Yea, the N word is fucked up, and shouldn't be said. People don't understand what a ugly and racist word it was used some 30 years ago, and is still used today by crackers. I bet slave owners are laughing in their graves. Richard Pryor said it all the time, but then after a trip to Africa, he pledged to never use it again because he said "he saw no niggers there".

WHAT'S GOING ON?
MaShPG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2006, 01:26 PM   #8
LHX
healthy merking

LHX drunken mastaLHX drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to LHX

its retarded to use it

equally retarded to be offended by it

it takes 2 to tango
Old 02-11-2006, 01:44 PM   #9
SuperWoman
Banned

SuperWoman grasshopper

N othing..
SuperWoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2006, 02:07 PM   #10
Aqueous Moon
Veteran Member

Aqueous Moon grasshopper

N - never
I - ignorant
G - getting
G - goals
A - accomplished
Aqueous Moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2006, 02:14 PM   #11
dif de la rev
wheel re invent

by that are you saying that through the use they become awake to the situation from which it was derived and now it's used to contrive a consciousness that is above. being that the use raises the conscious they should be above the use or has it become a crutch for their conscience to say whites saying bad blacks saying good ?

offended no, just that i wasn't raised with that use and never used it when around friends first names or god is used. never the nig for above that like stumps fall and sprigs recall.
Old 02-11-2006, 02:24 PM   #12
Aqueous Moon
Veteran Member

Aqueous Moon grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by dif de la rev
by that are you saying that through the use they become awake to the situation from which it was derived and now it's used to contrive a consciousness that is above. being that the use raises the conscious they should be above the use or has it become a crutch for their conscience to say whites saying bad blacks saying good ?

offended no, just that i wasn't raised with that use and never used it when around friends first names or god is used. never the nig for above that like stumps fall and sprigs recall.
I grew up hearing nigga on the daily, it just never bothered me...even when I gained knowledge of self.

I moved to Texas in the 8th grade. I lived in a small rural town with no blacks for a while. trust me when I say that there is a difference between the word nigga and the word nigger.

I was called a nigger by a grown ass white woman and I was spit on by cruel white kids.

I have lived the difference between nigga and nigger.

And...I'll rather take the word nigga anyday of the week.

Last edited by Aqueous Moon; 02-11-2006 at 02:26 PM.
Aqueous Moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2006, 03:38 PM   #13
Prince Shafala
7 CROWNS NIGGA

Prince Shafala grasshopper

i mean as soon as im outside my building i hear someone from my neighbourhood saying' what good my nigga'. im from a 95% african american neighbourhood the words been around me since day one. me and my team use the word all the time when we are around each other. basically TO ME it aint a problem till somebody from another race uses the word.
Prince Shafala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2006, 08:32 AM   #14
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Shafala
i mean as soon as im outside my building i hear someone from my neighbourhood saying' what good my nigga'. im from a 95% african american neighbourhood the words been around me since day one. me and my team use the word all the time when we are around each other. basically TO ME it aint a problem till somebody from another race uses the word.
Agreed.......when I hear other races use it, I just sit in shock.....I mean, common on.......we as a culture have taken the horrible nigger and made it into something positive......

Queen Of Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2006, 10:31 AM   #15
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH

The word "nigger" isn't a negtive just towards black people. I've been called "prairie nigger." I've heard people been called "sand nigger" and just about any race that isn't white has a slur with the word "nigger" at the end of it. Basically if your not white, your a "nigger" to the people that actually use the word.

The word "nigga" i've been called this by my black friends, and with my black friends I would use the word back at them, it was just the way we talked to each other, but as for a stranger I just met I wouldn't use the word "nigga" out of respect, and even now I wouldn't use becuase i'm an adult.

Last edited by WARPATH; 02-12-2006 at 10:34 AM.
WARPATH is offline   Reply With Quote