news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 02-11-2006, 02:32 PM   #1
pro.Graveface
BuddaHazeMysteryDeepSpace

pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to pro.Graveface Send a message via Skype™ to pro.Graveface
Default shaolinstyle/tastethapain2 would be nice

does any1 know?if there ever gonna be a part 2 of that Wu-tang game,
man it would be bangin on ps3 or psp!!!
Mother Yin Father Yang are my GrandParents!
Graveface is now Gravespace
pro.Graveface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2006, 10:29 PM   #2
Comrade

Comrade grasshopper

Crazy, i was just thinking of that, imagine if they did and took the time to make a shitload of wu members. Even shove characters like Warcloud in!
Havent heard anything about them doing it, but it is defineately a good idea, theres no reason they SHOULDN'T, its pretty much bound to sell and it'd be a hell of alot less cheesy than the "50 cent game" ahah.
Comrade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2006, 02:18 PM   #3
pro.Graveface

pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to pro.Graveface Send a message via Skype™ to pro.Graveface
Default yeah

yeh man exacly! that 50 game fake shit yo I don't like it, butt yo dope idea with lotz of characterz, part 2 would be bangin yo Peace!
Old 02-15-2006, 03:07 PM   #4
P-Noid Brown
same ol' same ol'

P-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killa

The Name Of The Game Should Be Wu-tang Shaolin Style 2 : Bring The Muthafuckin Rukus! Or Enter The Wu-tang.... That Shit Would Be Dope As Hell On Some Def Jam Vendetta Shit Though...they Should Look Realistic But Also Have Alternate Costumes.
Old 02-15-2006, 03:19 PM   #5
King Justice
The SwordSmith

King Justice grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by P-Noid Brown
The Name Of The Game Should Be Wu-tang Shaolin Style 2 : Bring The Muthafuckin Rukus! Or Enter The Wu-tang.... That Shit Would Be Dope As Hell On Some Def Jam Vendetta Shit Though...they Should Look Realistic But Also Have Alternate Costumes.
Yo i been thinkin the same xzact thing it would the dope as shit if they Made a Wu Tang PS2 game with some Wu tracks in it that would dope, and if they did i think they should put CappaDonna in it or they could make the game called Wu Tang defenders of Hip-Hop and the enemies are people like P Diddy, Nelly, Lil Jon, And some of dem other wack ass mafuckas
I Can't See In The Hearts Of Men I Just See Paper

King Justice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2006, 03:25 PM   #6
P-Noid Brown
same ol' same ol'

P-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killa

They Should Have Everyone Including Cappa, Tekeitha, Killah Preist, Every Single Killah Bee
Old 02-15-2006, 09:11 PM   #7
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

i doubt it will ever happen since the first one was made in wu-tang's commercial prime when they were doing everything. wu-tang has completely dropped most of the commercial ventures they were in back then.

did the first game even do well salewise?
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2006, 12:00 AM   #8
Comrade

Comrade grasshopper

Not even sure if it sold well to be honest, but i think if they made it it defineately would sell(if it was a decent game). Im sure if people didnt even know who wu-tang was and assumed it was just a game they'd still check it out.
Even though there not in their popularity prime i think it could sell well(look at some of the other fucking games on the shelf), but bottom line is, Wu-tang still has the rep of biggest thing to ever happen to hiphop, even game producers would have to realise that.
I mean...on the first wu-tang game Methodman had a fucking sledgehammer! dosnt get much sicker than that, fighting kung fu on basketball courts with weapons.
Comrade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2006, 09:29 AM   #9
pro.Graveface

Default yeah Yo

Da whole Wu-fam shut be included defenetly!!!!!
Old 02-24-2006, 08:30 AM   #10
Frontal Lobotomy
Bonesetter

Frontal Lobotomy grasshopper

As an extra incentive, Ol' Dirty could be the last unlockable character. That'd be a sweet touch I think

Chicks dig giant robots
Frontal Lobotomy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2006, 10:46 AM   #11
P-Noid Brown
same ol' same ol'

Paper just to add on to your thoughts... there should be a regular ol' dirty but you can unlock a SUPER ol' dirty... 2 times stronger and faster nah mean...and slightly different moves....
Old 02-24-2006, 11:29 AM   #12
Frontal Lobotomy
Bonesetter

Frontal Lobotomy grasshopper

Yeah yeah, man. I'm with you there. Maybe as like, a boss or something, like that hardcore Shaolin Monk from the first one.

Chicks dig giant robots
Frontal Lobotomy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2006, 10:49 AM   #13
King Justice
The SwordSmith

King Justice grasshopper

Yo thats a dope ass idea would luv to see that shit, haha Super Ol Dirty i dunno why but thats sounds hilarious to me
I Can't See In The Hearts Of Men I Just See Paper

King Justice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2006, 11:04 AM   #14
TUCO
THE DIFFERENCE

TUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killa

too bad the WU brand aint as synonymous as it was back then to provoke corporate brainstorming

TUCO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2006, 11:26 AM   #15
P-Noid Brown
same ol' same ol'

And They Should Have Weapons...

Gza Wielding The Liquid Swords. (2)
Rza Tosses Oxes Like Ninja Stars.
Ol'dirty Walks With A 40
Ghostface Has Repulsor Rays (ironman)
Methodman Gets The Good Ol Sledge Hammer.
Masta Killa Uses Telekenesis..
U-god Arms Transform Into Gold .
Inspectah Deck Ill Ass Laser Beam Sorta Like A Proton Cannon.
Raekwon Spits Fire
Cappadonna Has An Aluminum Wu-bat.

Yo Word Is Bond I Have Great Marketing Ideas For Wu.. They Should Hire Me To Come Up Wit Some Ill Ass Ideas... I Can Make These Cats Some Dough... (while Of Course Making Dough For Me)

I AGREE WITH TUCO..