news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 02-12-2006, 08:57 AM   #1
J-Man

J-Man grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to J-Man
Default Mark Ecko's Getting Up

yo did y'all relize that the RZA is involved with Mark Ecko's Getting up as the voice of one of the main characters not sure which one i just seen the RZA interview on IGN.com about the game
Old 02-15-2006, 06:53 AM   #2
crastuf
Ronin Ninja

crastuf grasshopper

yeah I found out this summer. the music should be dope though. When does it come out I've seen the commercials
crastuf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2006, 08:49 AM   #3
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Oh seriously.....that'll be sick......

Queen Of Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2006, 09:37 AM   #4
Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
FAGMA LOVES MENS COCK

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition's Avatar

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition drunken mastaGreek Gheynician Anal Tradition drunken mastaGreek Gheynician Anal Tradition drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition

Yeah nice game.There will also be a HELLENIC featurin from the producer of the group Phase 3.Check the track: http://www.phase3.gr/homepage/mp3/ge...ch_version.mp3

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2006, 10:23 AM   #5
P-Noid Brown
same ol' same ol'

P-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killa

Forget Talib... Copp The Game To Support Hip-hop .....the First Grafitti Game Ever... Thas Wassup! By The Way The Game Came Out Yesterday ... Copp That Shit And F.y.i. Rza Marc Ecko And Cope 2 Will Be At Virgin Megastore In N.y. Tommorrow (16th) Signing The Game! Starts At 6:00 P.m. To 8:00 P.m. Come Thru Show Some Love And Support! ~peace~
Old 02-15-2006, 04:04 PM   #6
P-Noid Brown
same ol' same ol'

P-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killa

legato if you are interested we can make something happen but i will be upset if i purchase this for you to tell me, your not interested. i will be there in full effect tommorrow. e-mail me at adcdsb8@mellon.com. before 6:00 p.m. tonite.
Old 02-16-2006, 06:33 AM   #7
J-Man

J-Man grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to J-Man

any chance u can get me a copy signed n send it out to england?
Old 02-16-2006, 10:51 AM   #8
P-Noid Brown
same ol' same ol'

e-mail me....asap!
Old 02-16-2006, 11:06 AM   #9
P-Noid Brown
same ol' same ol'

Default Tonite Virgin Megastore N.y.

Tonite At Virgin Megastore In N.y. At 6:00 P.m. - 8:00 P.m.
Marc Ecko With Special Guests Rakim, The Rza, Seen, Cope 2 And T-kid Will Be Present!!!!

Please Come Support Real Hip-hop. Pick Up Your Copy Of Getting Up For Ps 2 Or X-box And There Is Also A Special Edition Available As Well!

I Will Be There See Ya'll There....peace. Phace...gettin Up Crew!
Old 02-16-2006, 03:20 PM   #10
P-Noid Brown
same ol' same ol'

^^^^^^read~~~
Old 02-17-2006, 01:16 AM   #11
Razorsharp
Take It Personal

Razorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to Razorsharp Send a message via MSN to Razorsharp Send a message via Yahoo to Razorsharp

did u get it signed p-noid???

and i had my g/f get me it, cuz i live in college and shes at home, so im gonna play the game tomorrow... ill let u peeps know if its d0pe... []Deace

Throw Ya W's Up!
Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

Razorsharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2006, 11:02 AM   #12
P-Noid Brown
same ol' same ol'

Yo I Got My Shit Signed! The Game Is Definitely Dope Madd Love To All The Supporters Out There Supporting This Work Of Art. Last Nite Was Crazy Hot...definitely A Nite To Remember Rakim The God Was There! Rza Was There! Marc Was There! Cope 2 Was There! T-kid Was There! Yo Last Nite Was Super Dope Look Out For The Pics To Be Posted Soon!
Old 02-17-2006, 12:38 PM   #13
Razorsharp
Take It Personal

Razorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to Razorsharp Send a message via MSN to Razorsharp Send a message via Yahoo to Razorsharp

damn.... i should of checked your thread sooner, i would of of paypaled you money as soon has u sent me an autograph one FAM... i know u aint a scam artist... i think...lmao

Throw Ya W's Up!
Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

Razorsharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2006, 03:36 PM   #14
bLuEsHiFt

bLuEsHiFt grasshopper

Installing the game right now
bLuEsHiFt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2006, 04:20 PM   #15
P-Noid Brown
same ol' same ol'

Nah B... I Keep It Real Plus If Imma Be Wu-fam... Imma Keep It Real To The Death Son... Best Believe... Cause I Wouldn't Like No One Doing Me Dirty... Razor U Cool Wit Me Kid Next Time Just Holla At Me I'll Take Care Of You. Fam Members Only ....peeeeeeeeeeeace!