news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 02-14-2006, 08:02 PM   #1
Zakius
Veteran Member

Zakius  shaolin monk
Default The Professional

I just saw this the other day... I should have seen it sooner. I thought it was fuckin dope. Natalie Portman looked nice, well in a 14 year old girl kinda way... like she would be hot when she got older..

and Gary Oldman is prolly my fav 'bad guy' actor. he always plays the ruthless borderline psychotic characters...

the story line was dope too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psalmz/E-Man
Yes Zak you are a God with shining wings...
Zakius  is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2006, 11:59 PM   #2
num2son
Kung Fu Alter Ego

num2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to num2son Send a message via MSN to num2son Send a message via Yahoo to num2son

Yeah the movie was great, but the original name of the movie of LEON.

Sig by Born Invincible
Winner of The Sports Zone Award2006
num2son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2006, 12:00 AM   #3
num2son
Kung Fu Alter Ego

num2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to num2son Send a message via MSN to num2son Send a message via Yahoo to num2son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakius
.......I thought it was fuckin dope. Natalie Portman looked nice, well in a 14 year old girl kinda way... like she would be hot when she got older...
Yeah.......

Sig by Born Invincible
Winner of The Sports Zone Award2006
num2son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2006, 12:41 AM   #4
Zakius
Veteran Member

Zakius  shaolin monk

yeah.... as in if i was 14, i would wanna bone her...
or if she was my daughter, i think i'd have a gorgeous daughter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psalmz/E-Man
Yes Zak you are a God with shining wings...
Zakius  is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2006, 03:10 AM   #5
SlightlySlightedFan

SlightlySlightedFan grasshopper
Default The Professional

She was 11, but as always looked great. That movie was balls-nasty, I don't know how many times I've seen it.
I think that practice shot she took off the roof with the sniper rifle hit a President Clinton Look-alike.
You should see the other movies by that director like "La Femme Nikita" or "The 5th Element". All his movies are sick.
SlightlySlightedFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2006, 02:37 PM   #6
Fr@z
Who's The Dado?

Fr@z shaolin monk
Send a message via Yahoo to Fr@z

Gary Oldman is amazin in Leon, he steals the show.
Old 09-22-2014, 03:12 PM   #7
madchild
FU-MAN

madchild prodigal sonmadchild prodigal sonmadchild prodigal sonmadchild prodigal sonmadchild prodigal sonmadchild prodigal son

Has Luc Besson made anything good since this movie? This movie was dope as fuck.
madchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2014, 03:34 PM   #8
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Luc Besson directed The Professional? I didn't know that. He also directed Taken with Liam Neeson and The Family with Robert Deniro, Michelle Pfeiffer, Tommy Lee Jones and i like those movies. I think he also directed Taken 2 which i didn't like and he produced From Paris With Love with John Travolta which is very good. The Professional is a good movie and Gary Oldman does always play a bad guy LOL. What's the guy's name that was the hitman that had Natalie Portman living with him? I saw him in Armored with Matt Dillon, Columbus Short, Larry Fishburne and he was in Ronin with Robert Deniro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
Quote:
I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.
CharlesJones is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2014, 03:39 PM   #9
5th state
ballin' on a budget

5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury

^^Jean Reno, celebrated French actor.

Has a TV gig as a police officer called Jo these days.

The only dude, that I have time for outta the fake Wu tang affiliates is Raadddrr Van.
Quote:
I wish all the bad people on this earth could be killed and the good people be the only ones on this earth.
Quote:
Originally Posted by christbearer View Post
SIMPLE HUMAN ERROR, ME NOT BEING HUMAN OF COURSE

Last edited by 5th state; 09-22-2014 at 03:44 PM.
5th state is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2014, 03:50 PM   #10
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Thanks.

Quote:
The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
Quote:
I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.
Old 09-22-2014, 06:10 PM   #11
Miliato
meet me in the lobby

Miliato shaolin masta killaMiliato shaolin masta killaMiliato shaolin masta killaMiliato shaolin masta killaMiliato shaolin masta killaMiliato shaolin masta killaMiliato shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fr@z View Post
Gary Oldman is amazin in Leon, he steals the show.
yes Gary Oldman was awesome in this! When he would take the pills and then fucking snap his neck back or his numerous outbursts lol. Gene killed it too
Miliato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2014, 11:56 PM   #12
madchild
FU-MAN

madchild prodigal sonmadchild prodigal sonmadchild prodigal sonmadchild prodigal sonmadchild prodigal sonmadchild prodigal son

The door scene was my favorite, when he's hanging:

This was funny:

Can't go wrong with a kill count video:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miliato View Post
yes Gary Oldman was awesome in this! When he would take the pills and then fucking snap his neck back or his numerous outbursts lol. Gene killed it too
The pill scene was always a bit weird to me. I always wondered what he was taking.

Last edited by madchild; 09-23-2014 at 12:00 AM.
madchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2014, 03:58 PM   #13
chiba
N.I.

chiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venoms

this movie is a calssic
i heard femme fatale: nikkita is pretty much the little girl all grown up

courtesy of Bobby_Digital72

Non Ignorants
chiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2014, 01:28 PM   #14
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

What Femme Fatale movie are you talking about? There was one with Antonio Banderas and Rebecca Romijin Stamos and it sucked. There was also a tv show called Le Femme Nikita with Peta Wilson and i love Peta. She was hot back in the day. Chiba, you should check out this movie Peta did with Ellen Barkin called Mercy because she played a lesbian LOL. She was kissing a white woman at a women's clothing store in the dressing room and Peta was gonna give her some head when she got down on her knees but the director didn't show it.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 09-24-2014, 05:21 PM   #15
5th state
ballin' on a budget

5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury

Quote:
What Femme Fatale movie are you talking about? There was one with Antonio Banderas and Rebecca Romijin Stamos and it sucked. There was also a tv show called Le Femme Nikita with Peta Wilson and i love Peta. She was hot back in the day. Chiba, you should check out this movie Peta did with Ellen Barkin called Mercy because she played a lesbian LOL. She was kissing a white woman at a women's clothing store in the dressing room and Peta was gonna give her some head when she got down on her knees but the director didn't show it.
Charles, the 'La Femme Nikita' TV show was based on a French movie with the same name. Some media simply called it 'Nikita'.

Here's the trailer (French dialogue, sorry)

Luc Besson directed this movie in 1990.

I don't know whether an English dubbed version exists.

There's no connection between the movies 'La Femme Nikita' and 'Femme Fatale' (different plots altogether.)

Peta Wilson was hot stuff indeed.
The only dude, that I have time for outta the fake Wu tang affiliates is Raadddrr Van.
Quote:
I wish all the bad people on this earth could be killed and the good people be the only ones on this earth.
Quote:
Originally Posted by christbearer View Post
SIMPLE HUMAN ERROR, ME NOT BEING HUMAN OF COURSE

Last edited by 5th state; 09-24-2014 at 05:30 PM.
5th state is online now   Reply With Quote