news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 02-19-2006, 12:05 AM   #16
Os3y3ris
Veteran Member

Os3y3ris shaolin monk

Nat Turner was right in doing what he did. Consider the alternative.

Madness! Combustion! Liberty and the end of all law! The invisible international! The toast is anarchy!
Os3y3ris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2006, 12:39 AM   #17
MaShPG
MASTER deBATER

MaShPG grasshopper

I think that Nat Turner's principal idea was right, you know if I was oppressed I'd die for freedom. But what if one of his followers killed his old master's son who taught him how to read? I mean they seemed to be randomly killing, and that son who tried to help Nat (and did by educating him) was white and could've gotten unlawfully killed.

WHAT'S GOING ON?
MaShPG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2006, 02:03 AM   #18
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaShPG
I think that Nat Turner's principal idea was right, you know if I was oppressed I'd die for freedom. But what if one of his followers killed his old master's son who taught him how to read? I mean they seemed to be randomly killing, and that son who tried to help Nat (and did by educating him) was white and could've gotten unlawfully killed.
ITS CALLED WAR !
Old 02-22-2006, 12:34 PM   #19
knewcheeze
No Father to my stench

knewcheeze drunken mastaknewcheeze drunken masta

he was way ahead of his time

back in those days it would have been EASY to overthrow the imperialist usa
knewcheeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2006, 12:42 PM   #20
SlightlySlightedFan

SlightlySlightedFan grasshopper
Default I disagree

He was probably not right in the head, not such a bad thing at all. His way was quite reactionary, and violent. Which usually are bad things.
But, for him, at the time, I'd challenge anyone to say they wouldn't do the exact same thing he did.

Taking over the US then would have been quite difficult, many people had already tried and failed, from the inside and the outside.

It's never been easier than now. For foreiners anyway.
SlightlySlightedFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2006, 06:56 PM   #21
knewcheeze
No Father to my stench

knewcheeze drunken mastaknewcheeze drunken masta

you must be joking

right now they got helicopters with heat sensors tazers cars that go 100 plus mph......then if the police can't beat you they got the army marines navy and so on and so on......they won't hesitate to drop some radiation on you......

back in nats time you had a bunch of out of shape devils with muskets and shit.....please
knewcheeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2006, 07:12 PM   #22
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

he was right, but he was reckless.

if you fail to plan, you plan to fail.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2006, 01:38 AM   #23
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

he did plan

but he relied on a spook god to help him

the same thing happened to jesus
Old 02-23-2006, 12:23 PM   #24
Maboya
Cacique

Maboya grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS
he did plan

he relied on the Great Spirit like many a warrior has done in times of battle....only the basest of men rely on their sword alone imo

Quote:
yeshua layed down his life for his people...he knew from the jump what his mission was
Maboya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2006, 04:30 PM   #25
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maboya
he relied on the Great Spirit like many a warrior has done in times of battle....only the basest of men rely on their sword alone imo

relied on the great spirit to do what ?

what is this great spirit ?

where does it live ?

Quote:
yeshua layed down his life for his people...he knew from the jump what his mission was

according to what story ?

Matthew 27:46
About the ninth hour Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani?"—which means, "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?"

i see this scripture in the bible as jesus relying on "the great spirit" to save him from death and jesus then feeling betrayed
Old 02-23-2006, 04:42 PM   #26
Maboya
Cacique

Maboya grasshopper

Quote:
relied on the great spirit to do what ?
make sure when they shot their enemy/swung their blade that aim was straight and to its mark

Quote:
what is this great spirit ?
air, sky, water, earth, light, dark, ancestors, the first cause, energy etc

Quote:
where does it live ?
inside and outside of self

Quote:
according to what story ?

Matthew 27:46
About the ninth hour Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani?"—which means, "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?"

i see this scripture in the bible as jesus relying on "the great spirit" to save him from death and jesus then feeling betrayed
up to that point yeshua was willing to do what he had to do...and in reality one can't walk their child and hold their hand into every realm they may be required to enter into.... sometimes they just have to trust that their parent gave them the wisdom to take the next step into that next level of life....

PEACE
Old 02-23-2006, 04:48 PM   #27
7EL7
Yes Yes Yall

7EL7 crouching tiger

Quote:
make sure when they shot their enemy/swung their blade that aim was straight and to its mark

air, sky, water, earth, light, dark, ancestors, the first cause, energy etc

inside and outside of self

up to that point yeshua was willing to do what he had to do...and in reality one can't walk their child and hold their hand into every realm they may be required to enter into.... sometimes they just have to trust that their parent gave them the wisdom to take the next step into that next level of life....

PEACE
but you said he realized his mission like if he was down to die for it

him crying out asking "why have you forgotten me" tells me different

Quote:
.. sometimes they just have to trust that their parent gave them the wisdom to take the next step into that next level of life....

PEACE

another level of life after death ?

"See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the LORD comes.
He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers; or else I will come and strike the land with a curse."

Last edited by 7EL7; 02-23-2006 at 04:50 PM.
7EL7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2006, 06:19 PM   #28
Maboya
Cacique

Maboya grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7EL7
but you said he realized his mission like if he was down to die for it

him crying out asking "why have you forgotten me" tells me different
no doubt the mission was understood....and like when a child is left alone on their first day of kindergarten class...and the protection of the parent is no longer present...and it fears and feels forsaken....and what takes place is DEATH (in my scnerio it's symbolic)....which MUST take place in order for there to be REBIRTH

Quote:
another level of life after death ?
yea...another level of existence

some would say it's going back into the 'real world'

PEACE
Old 02-23-2006, 06:51 PM   #29
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

Quote:
he did plan

except that dieing on the cross was jesus's plan. so i guess jesus succeeded in his death.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2006, 09:40 PM   #30
7EL7
Yes Yes Yall

7EL7 crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by wadeDyNaMiTe
except that dieing on the cross was jesus's plan. so i guess jesus succeeded in his death.
ok he died and now what ?

a thousand something years later, his people was brought to america and was slaughtered - where the hell is he ?

waiting on a planet as a ghost waiting for the right time to save us ?

fuck that

i ain't waiting to die to recieve no heaven

"See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the LORD comes.
He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers; or else I will come and strike the land with a curse."
7EL7 is offline   Reply With Quote