0
 

home
news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-23-2006, 10:07 PM   #31
Aqueous Moon
Veteran Member
 
Aqueous Moon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 2,617
Rep Power: 14
Aqueous Moon grasshopper
Default

Seem like this went from a discussion about the physical real life example of Nat turner, to the metaphorical speculated example of Jesus.

If you keep it in the real world perspective it should be obvious that staging a rebellion when you are outnumbered outgunned and relying on your enemy for your exsistence is foolish.

Even if you look at it from a metaphorical angle...it don't make much sense. But, dieng spiritually and being brought back to spiritual life by knowledge, wisdom, and understanding happens all the time.

Just make sure you keep your metaphorical examples seperate from the real life examples right in front of you.
Aqueous Moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2006, 10:38 PM   #32
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future
 
LORD NOSE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Double Barreled Snot Gun
Age: 1
Posts: 14,647
Blog Entries: 4
Rep Power: 70
LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maboya
no doubt the mission was understood....and like when a child is left alone on their first day of kindergarten class...and the protection of the parent is no longer present...and it fears and feels forsaken....and what takes place is DEATH (in my scnerio it's symbolic)....which MUST take place in order for there to be REBIRTH





yea...another level of existence

some would say it's going back into the 'real world'

PEACE

seems like you have alot to offer homie - offer it to us - let us know
__________________
LORD NOSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2006, 11:21 PM   #33
Maboya
Cacique
 
Maboya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Runnin' whitey out tha Carib Islands
Posts: 202
Rep Power: 0
Maboya grasshopper
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aqueous Moon
Seem like this went from a discussion about the physical real life example of Nat turner, to the metaphorical speculated example of Jesus.

If you keep it in the real world perspective it should be obvious that staging a rebellion when you are outnumbered outgunned
only if the physical is ones greatest reality...of course indigenous people the world over don't 'believe' that to be true

Quote:
and relying on your enemy for your exsistence is foolish.
'relying on the enemy for ones existence'? care to explain??


Quote:
Even if you look at it from a metaphorical angle...it don't make much sense.
makes perect sense imo....so essentialy you are saying the life and death/sacrifice of nat turner (in body and in the collective consciousness of people of color) was foolish and made no sense?? ha

Quote:
But, dieng spiritually and being brought back to spiritual life by knowledge, wisdom, and understanding happens all the time.
he felt it was a time to kill...as many warriors have felt throughout the ages..it aint always a time to rest and study


Quote:
Just make sure you keep your metaphorical examples seperate from the real life examples right in front of you.
i'll rather make sure not to give a damn about the linear thinking of the calcified pineal europoid

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Surat_S...sic_principles
Maboya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2006, 11:46 PM   #34
Aqueous Moon
Veteran Member
 
Aqueous Moon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 2,617
Rep Power: 14
Aqueous Moon grasshopper
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maboya
1)only if the physical is ones greatest reality...of course indigenous people the world over don't 'believe' that to be true



2)'relying on the enemy for ones existence'? care to explain??




3)makes perect sense imo....so essentialy you are saying the life and death/sacrifice of nat turner (in body and in the collective consciousness of people of color) was foolish and made no sense?? ha



4)he felt it was a time to kill...as many warriors have felt throughout the ages..it aint always a time to rest and study




5)i'll rather make sure not to give a damn about the linear thinking of the calcified pineal europoid

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Surat_S...sic_principles

1) It's better to know and not 'believe'.

2) Black people are not self suffecient and neither was Nat turner, the same ones he desired to rebel against were the same ones supplying his food shelter and clothing. Which is why the concsous Black person today is more concerned with gaining self suffeciency, rather then having a violent rebellion and getting mowed down by the white man.

Besides, maybe more slaves would have joined him if they didn't have to worry about how they was going to feed, shelter, and clothe their children in a strange land with out massa.

3) I am saying that it makes no sense to commit suicide through rebellion and gain nothing in return. Make sure it pays off.

4) Yes, there is a time to kill and a way to kill...gotta think strategically, not just rebel and get slaughtered....that is stupid.

5) O.K....COOL

Last edited by Aqueous Moon; 02-23-2006 at 11:52 PM.
Aqueous Moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2006, 12:36 AM   #35
Maboya
Cacique
 
Maboya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Runnin' whitey out tha Carib Islands
Posts: 202
Rep Power: 0
Maboya grasshopper
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aqueous Moon
1) It's better to know and not 'believe'.
maybe they knew..are you suggesting that what you "know" is of more value then that of the ancients?

Quote:
2) Black people are not self suffecient and neither was Nat turner,
depending on another human for ones "existence" (your word) and not being able to be self sustained in a country where the industries are ran by a specific people are not similar circumstances at all....unless one looks at the physical world as the be all to everything


Quote:
the same ones he desired to rebel against were the same ones supplying his food shelter and clothing.
yea, until he chose that those things would NOT determine his existence


Quote:
Which is why the concsous Black person today is more concerned with gaining self suffeciency, rather then having a violent rebellion and getting mowed down by the white man.
rebellion comes in many forms


Quote:
Besides, maybe more slaves would have joined him if they didn't have to worry about how they was going to feed, shelter, and clothe their children in a strange land with out massa.
doubt that..there were free men at the time..esp in the west

it just wasn't the time for that intended victory..but of note is some 30 or so years later the civil war was on and poppin



Quote:
3) I am saying that it makes no sense to commit suicide through rebellion and gain nothing in return. Make sure it pays off.
only to someone who only thinks of a physical freedom did it not "pay off"

should've the enslaved blacks on ships coming from africa and captured indians from the americas going to europe REMAINED on slave ships or did they GAIN freedom by jumping overboard?


Quote:
4) Yes, there is a time to kill and a way to kill...gotta think strategically, not just rebel and get slaughtered....that is stupid.
in the grand scheme of things it was more then genius....guarantee his name will come up when THAT victory is achieved (as long as the name and stories/ are passed down) and his name is immortalized more then it is now...yes i guarantee it
Maboya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2006, 12:47 AM   #36
Aqueous Moon
Veteran Member
 
Aqueous Moon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 2,617
Rep Power: 14
Aqueous Moon grasshopper
Default

Wow...I can't go on repeating myself over and over take what you will or leave it...I will be alright.
Aqueous Moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2006, 12:57 AM   #37
Maboya
Cacique
 
Maboya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Runnin' whitey out tha Carib Islands
Posts: 202
Rep Power: 0
Maboya grasshopper
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aqueous Moon
Wow...I can't go on repeating myself over and over take what you will or leave it...I will be alright.
why do you feel the need to 'repeat' yourself within the progression of the thread? perhaps u have nothing more to add then nat turners actions being "stupid" and welfare and living under the enemy was/is tolerable under the circumstances
Maboya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2006, 01:21 AM   #38
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter
 
WARPATH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Shadowland
Age: 33
Posts: 7,364
Blog Entries: 2
Rep Power: 41
WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7EL7
ok he died and now what ?


a thousand something years later, his people was brought to america and was slaughtered - where the hell is he ?


waiting on a planet as a ghost waiting for the right time to save us ?


fuck that

i ain't waiting to die to recieve no heaven
instead of looking at Jesus as the son of god look at him more as a interpeter like link from this world to the next, not a god just a flesh and blood man. He suffered for his people, and from it he knew that if he suffered and shed blood for his people, his people would live on, change and think differentley- During a savage time when synagouges was jacking peoples money.

Now suppose Jesus wasn't the first interpreter, or the last one, just the most famous one. Now assume for minute that the bible is just an exaggeration of that man's life. Now re-examine the bible, and watch how jesus lived. Then you'll get the message. Jesus was a template on how you should try and live you life, humble, peaceful.

If jesus was just a man and claimed to be the son of god, that would mean we are all gods children. Maybe jesus didn't go into the dessert for what was it 40 days? Maybe he went for four days. And maybe it wasn't the devil that tempted him. Maybe it was spirits that link this world to the next, and maybe they were testing him. Perhaps during that time he learned his purpose in relation to the universe in that respect.

Jesus didn't want anyone to worship him, at least I don't think he did. His story probably just got twisted, exspecially when it got transulated into english. Throwing in demons and the Devil, to try and scare and deter people.
__________________
WARPATH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2006, 01:49 AM   #39
7EL7
Yes Yes Yall
 
7EL7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 40
Posts: 2,070
Rep Power: 14
7EL7 crouching tiger
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charging Soldier
instead of looking at Jesus as the son of god look at him more as a interpeter like link from this world to the next, not a god just a flesh and blood man. He suffered for his people, and from it he knew that if he suffered and shed blood for his people, his people would live on, change and think differentley- During a savage time when synagouges was jacking peoples money.

Now suppose Jesus wasn't the first interpreter, or the last one, just the most famous one. Now assume for minute that the bible is just an exaggeration of that man's life. Now re-examine the bible, and watch how jesus lived. Then you'll get the message. Jesus was a template on how you should try and live you life, humble, peaceful.

If jesus was just a man and claimed to be the son of god, that would mean we are all gods children. Maybe jesus didn't go into the dessert for what was it 40 days? Maybe he went for four days. And maybe it wasn't the devil that tempted him. Maybe it was spirits that link this world to the next, and maybe they were testing him. Perhaps during that time he learned his purpose in relation to the universe in that respect.

Jesus didn't want anyone to worship him, at least I don't think he did. His story probably just got twisted, exspecially when it got transulated into english. Throwing in demons and the Devil, to try and scare and deter people.

thats exactly how i see it -
__________________

"See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the LORD comes.
He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers; or else I will come and strike the land with a curse."
7EL7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2006, 01:50 AM   #40
7EL7
Yes Yes Yall
 
7EL7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 40
Posts: 2,070
Rep Power: 14
7EL7 crouching tiger
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maboya
why do you feel the need to 'repeat' yourself within the progression of the thread? perhaps u have nothing more to add then nat turners actions being "stupid" and welfare and living under the enemy was/is tolerable under the circumstances

even with all the information you think you have you have alot to learn
__________________

"See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the LORD comes.
He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers; or else I will come and strike the land with a curse."
7EL7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2006, 01:57 AM   #41
Aqueous Moon
Veteran Member
 
Aqueous Moon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 2,617
Rep Power: 14
Aqueous Moon grasshopper
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maboya
why do you feel the need to 'repeat' yourself within the progression of the thread? perhaps u have nothing more to add then nat turners actions being "stupid" and welfare and living under the enemy was/is tolerable under the circumstances
That's the problem - you can't seem to progress. Perhaps you are stuck in an outdated foolish ideology and cannot comprehend the next level of thought being generated by myself and others.

I never mentioned 'welfare'...so your flat out wrong right there.

I never said living under the enemy is/was tolerable...flat out wrong, again.

I did say it is stupid to go off and get yourself and your people slaughtered in the name of false hope/esoteric belief/ fantasized freedom.

The Black Man is and always was worth more alive than dead...period.

Also, food/shelter/clothing...these are human necessities - meaning we cannot survive without them.
Aqueous Moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2006, 02:04 AM   #42
Maboya
Cacique
 
Maboya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Runnin' whitey out tha Carib Islands
Posts: 202
Rep Power: 0
Maboya grasshopper
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7EL7
even with all the information you think you have you have alot to learn
yea...i also kno not to reply to these lil comments in the manner u hope i would
Maboya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2006, 02:17 AM   #43
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter
 
WARPATH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Shadowland
Age: 33
Posts: 7,364
Blog Entries: 2
Rep Power: 41
WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH
Default

I think you guys are drawing to much mis conceptions from each others posts, I can't hardly follow the conversation so I just posted up about Jesus. If only we could build in our orginal toungues.......................

I think if you guys tried you pretty much come to the same conclusions.........I mean I followed Maboya's points and Aqueous points.........the same shit different threads.
__________________

Last edited by WARPATH; 02-24-2006 at 02:21 AM.
WARPATH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2006, 02:22 AM   #44
Maboya
Cacique
 
Maboya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Runnin' whitey out tha Carib Islands
Posts: 202
Rep Power: 0
Maboya grasshopper
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aqueous Moon
That's the problem - you can't seem to progress. Perhaps you are stuck in an outdated foolish ideology and cannot comprehend the next level of thought being generated by myself and others.

any progression of thought u could hope to generate would leave u completley blind



Quote:
I never mentioned 'welfare'...so your flat out wrong right there.
but u did mention the need of the slaves, then and today in depending their "existence" on massa now didn't u?


Quote:
I never said living under the enemy is/was tolerable...flat out wrong, again.
um..you implied it...by suggesting warfare was/is not an option


Quote:
I did say it is stupid to go off and get yourself and your people slaughtered in the name of false hope/esoteric belief/ fantasized freedom.
ha..sounds similar to what anglos said of him and of men of this sort in general

but anyway..i dealt in my previous post about your assertions of 'false hope, esoteric belief/ fantasized freedom'



Quote:
The Black Man is and always was worth more alive than dead...period.
and your point here in regards to my previous statements is...??

if u call this existence 'living' then what was it called when original man was living as god on earth?


Quote:
Also, food/shelter/clothing...these are human necessities - meaning we cannot survive without them.
your implication was that black people couldn't even EXIST if the white man didn't give these to them....if you were to attempt to address my points instead trying to spin your original assertions into some other point i wouldn't have to repeat myself
Maboya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2006, 02:36 AM   #45
Aqueous Moon
Veteran Member
 
Aqueous Moon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 2,617
Rep Power: 14
Aqueous Moon grasshopper
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maboya
any progression of thought u could hope to generate would leave u completley blind

That was an arrogant, ignorant, foolish thing to say.



but u did mention the need of the slaves, then and today in depending their "existence" on massa now didn't u?

No. I didn't say they need massa, i said that they need to be seperated from massa.


um..you implied it...by suggesting warfare was/is not an option

No. I said it was/is a stupid option.


ha..sounds similar to what anglos said of him and of men of this sort in general

but anyway..i dealt in my previous post about your assertions of 'false hope, esoteric belief/ fantasized freedom'

Them anglos sure were quick to end his life...



and your point here in regards to my previous statements is...??

if u call this existence 'living' then what was it called when original man was living as god on earth?

How can any man get to the point where he lives as God on Earth if he goes off and gets himself slaughtered everytime...that's what them anglos want us to do.


your implication was that black people couldn't even EXIST if the white man didn't give these to them....if you were to attempt to address my points instead trying to spin your original assertions into some other point i wouldn't have to repeat myself
You are wrong...I did not imply that black people could not exist without the whiteman's help...I implied that we should actually make it happen, and become self - suffeceint.

Stop telling me what I "implied" or "asserted" and ask for clarification if you need it. Obviously, you do because I continue to repeat myself for you.

Last edited by Aqueous Moon; 02-24-2006 at 02:42 AM.
Aqueous Moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:11 AM.


Copyright 2000 - 2013 The Wu-Tang Corp. & shift-one