news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 06-23-2005, 06:43 PM   #1
Origin™
The Master Of Equilibrium

Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default shyheim

can some one post me up the albums shyheim has made? i got a few of his tracks, but it aint enough, this cats got deadly mic skills, holla at me with some info.

one
Origin™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2005, 06:44 PM   #2
Decka
Veteran Member

Decka crouching tiger
Default Re: shyheim

www.allmusic.com type in shyheim and it will tell u a bit about him,

Peace
Old 06-23-2005, 06:46 PM   #3
Origin™

Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

damn son, that was some turbo reply shit, fast as a mother fucker, but thanks ill do that

peacee
Old 06-23-2005, 06:47 PM   #4
Decka
Veteran Member

Decka crouching tiger

let me know if that helped you out man
Old 06-23-2005, 06:50 PM   #5
Origin™

yeah it did thanks, i knew a bit about him and shit, just didnt know his discography, thanks ima get me them albums i think,

one
Old 06-23-2005, 06:51 PM   #6
Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
Found My Purpose

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tigerSun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tiger

yeah you can't just upload albums on this forum, you'll get banned, but go on soulseek and get his Lost Generation album

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2005, 06:52 PM   #7
Origin™

wha's this soulseek? hook a nigga up

one
Old 06-23-2005, 06:55 PM   #8
Found My Purpose

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tigerSun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tiger

first off please don't use that word because I think you are white and I don't like when people who are not black use that word seriously....... and go here http://www.slsknet.org/download.html

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

Old 06-23-2005, 06:57 PM   #9
Origin™

you know me by reading what i type? damn man dont get like that on me, thats the kind of shit i expect too hear in jadakiss or 50 cent forums

or, is it because my shit say i am from the UK?

some anti uk shit going down
Old 06-23-2005, 06:58 PM   #10
Decka
Veteran Member

Decka crouching tiger

Sun Tzu what makes you think he is white?
Old 06-23-2005, 07:14 PM   #11
Found My Purpose

i don't know i just don't like people i don't know and could possibly be white calling me nigga

Old 06-23-2005, 07:22 PM   #12
Origin™

so because you dont know me? i'm white? man grow the fuck up, crazy ass teenagers on here, that's probably the most stupid comment i ever read. and i aint trying to start shit with you either, just dont be assumming shit for no reason.
i asked yall one simple question, then this shit get pulled on me, madness
one
Old 06-23-2005, 07:24 PM   #13
Origin™

neway 1:30am, ima hit sleep.

later
Old 06-23-2005, 07:33 PM   #14
Found My Purpose

i just said don't call me nigga, i don't know you and I don't want to know you so I don't want you calling me nigga, i could care less if you're white or black.....

Old 06-24-2005, 01:32 AM   #15
Frank Drebin
shaolin shadowboxer

Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ones for the money. on and on good songs if u aint got them