news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 02-18-2006, 12:11 PM   #1
Aqueous Moon
Veteran Member

Aqueous Moon grasshopper
Default A lesson in Supreme Mathematics

Peace,

This is just something to meditate on...if so desired.

(1)Knowledge-
is the accumulation of facts thru observing, learning, and respecting. Knowledge is the foundation of all in existence, for it must be "known" in order to make it manifest. Knowledge is the "light" given off by our SUN, which is the foundation of our Solar system. Also the Original Man whom is the foundation of ALLAH's family. KNOWLEDGE=SUN=ORIGINAL MAN.

(2)Wisdom-
is wise-words being spoken, or to speak Knowledge(wise-dome meaning a wise-mind), and act according to it. Wisdom is WATER, or the vital building block of life. Wisdom is the Original Woman because thru her Cipher(womb) life is continued. It is also a reflection of one's Knowledge, and is shown and proven by the Moon being a reflection of the Sun's light(knowledge). Knowledge+the reflection of Knowledge=Wisdom(1+1=2). WISDOM=MOON=ORIGINAL WOMAN.

(3)Understanding-
is that which shows and proves the completion of Knowledge and Wisdom(Man, Woman, Child). Understanding is a clear mental comprehension. It is the Original child which is the star. The highest form of Understanding is Love, the bond between Man and Woman, or Knowledge and Wisdom. UNDERSTANDING=STAR=ORIGINAL CHILD.

o·rig·i·nal : 1. Preceding all others in time; first.
The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition.

If you do not acknowledge the original or find the point of origin, it is impossible to come to a correct understanding of anything.

Does there exsist a man, woman, or child that is not original ?

Last edited by Aqueous Moon; 02-18-2006 at 12:19 PM.
Aqueous Moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2006, 01:31 PM   #2
KidDiamonds617
Space Cadet

KidDiamonds617 grasshopper
Default Drop the Rest!

3-Can be also Overstood
4 - Culture Freedom
5-Power Refinement
6- Equality
7- God
8- Build & Destroy
9 - Born
0- Cipher

Good Looking Aqueous!
KidDiamonds617 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2006, 01:41 PM   #3
dif de la rev
wheel re invent

dif de la rev shaolin monk

that is a two part answer to the question of yes and no. yes everybody is deemed original for bnone exist as them - possible exception of indentical siamese twins conjoined at the chest where they share a heart. in reality everything descended from the firsdt some kept the course while others strayed. those that strayed have forsaken the original essence for imitation and/or artificial substitute. a clone will be in the image or likeness but not the life force of the original just the shell. when we speak of forces and shells and whether original or copy, we refer to the core of a person's conscious versus the outer layers of their conscience. two people can behave the same intent though from different paths - who's the original, who's the copy if all purposes are in accord as the same?

the further you are removed from that origin the less original becomes that person in the way that a lie is the truth though far removed and twisted back to maske original seem the copy. becomes a matter of where stand in relation to what supercedes and what precedes, like a timeline or which is first time itself in space or space itself through time - can we say we had one before the other knowing two can't coexist?
Old 02-18-2006, 01:58 PM   #4
Aqueous Moon
Veteran Member

Aqueous Moon grasshopper

thanks for the add-on kidDiamonds! - overstanding is right and exact.

Dif, I don't know if I understand you correctly...are you speaking in the context of the supreme math and the definitions above?

maybe you can clarify a bit further...
Old 02-18-2006, 02:09 PM   #5
dif de la rev
wheel re invent

was answering the question at the bottom, unless it was rhetorical.
Old 02-18-2006, 02:16 PM   #6
Aqueous Moon
Veteran Member

Aqueous Moon grasshopper

No it wasn't rhetorical at all. but, it seems like you gave a rhetorical answer.

Which is why I asked you to elaborate.

To clarify my question...Who is the original man and who is the unoriginal man?

I'm not implying that the answer isn't obvious...it's just something to meditate on...
Old 02-18-2006, 02:27 PM   #7
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

1 - Alpha-Beginning

9 - Omega-Ending

Born of 2 natures - The Holy Ghost - Son of Man - Man Child - The Father and The Son -

The Original Man + Mankind = The Above

Positive and Negative combined

360 Positive 360 Negative = 720 which is the true complete cipher

the caucasian was called GHOST - the Prophets saw a Holy (Yloh) Ghost who is to come in the end times riding on a cloud (plane) of Supreme power

A righteous Caucasian looking man - He was From the Origianl (Father) and the children of the Original (Son)

Christians say they are all one and the same but they don't know why

Old 02-18-2006, 02:30 PM   #8
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The one who stood and measured the Planets and sun and gave us the Lessons is this one - and nine
Old 02-18-2006, 02:37 PM   #9
Aqueous Moon
Veteran Member

Aqueous Moon grasshopper

Sunny -

Yes!!! *excuse me while I meditate*
Old 02-18-2006, 02:39 PM   #10
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

Knowledge - Information - what the eyes and ears collect

Wisdom - applying the information in everyday life - the more you have, the more you can apply

Understanding - when you use what you have gained and applied you then sift out what is not needed - trial and error - mastered movements = overstanding

under - stand = to see it all from below

over - stand = to see it all from above

stand = to be firm in your KWU
Old 02-18-2006, 03:11 PM   #11
dif de la rev
wheel re invent

that i know from being born on a ledge that gives me wisdom to stand under and over see while being free in theculture that refines from power of equally building/destroyng that which gives birth like life death to cipher the self as original and not a graft from the origin that's innate and not the ape.
Old 02-18-2006, 05:28 PM   #12
Aqueous Moon
Veteran Member

Aqueous Moon grasshopper

yeah! ^^^ that's what I'm talking about...beautiful!
Old 02-18-2006, 05:44 PM   #13
BlaK FuRYaN
MaN-ov-WaR

BlaK FuRYaN shaolin monk

sup Aqueous an Sunny, keep dropin some mor info i was reading this thread but it stopped.

Its interesting, cant say i underor overstood every thing tho but carry on anyway...

one

ORPHANS OF CUSH

OUT SOON
BlaK FuRYaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2006, 09:22 PM   #14
KidDiamonds617
Space Cadet

KidDiamonds617 grasshopper
Default Supreme Mathematics

Yo Son I meant the elaboration of the math that I posted aside of .... One!
KidDiamonds617 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2006, 02:19 AM   #15
Aqueous Moon
Veteran Member

Aqueous Moon grasshopper

Fo sho ^^
continued Supreme Mathematics.

4)Culture/Freedom-

Culture is one's way of living. Meaning one's language(wisdom), and customs(ways and actions). Freedom, is to have a 'free-dome', or to lack restraints. The Original Man's culture is Islam(freedom, justice, and equality), which is peace.

(5)Power/Refinement-

Power is force or creative energy. To Refine is to perfect. Power is the truth which is Allah's mathematics. To Knowledge the Culture of Islam is to have Power.

(6)Equality-

is the state, or quality of being Equal. Meaning to deal equally with all in existence. Equality is achieved by teaching others Knowledge and Wisdom, making it Understood thru Understanding.

(7)GOD-

Allah is GOD. The Supreme being, Black man who is the Original, is god, Allah, lord of all the worlds, supreme ruler of the universe which is everything, sun, moon, and stars(god is the sun in the solar system, woman is moon, child is star).

(8)Build/Destroy-

To build is to elevate the mentality of self, and others around self. To add-on positive energy to Allahs nation. To Destroy is to ruin by allowing negativity to outweigh the positive.

(9)Born-

is the completion of all in existence. To manifest from Knowledge to Born, which is the law of mathematics. To be complete in itself.

(O)Cipher-
is a whole. 360 degrees of KNOWLEDGE(120) WISDOM(120) & UNDERSTANDING(120). All in existence pertains to a cipher.

let's build...