news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 02-22-2006, 06:21 PM   #31
LHX
healthy merking

LHX drunken mastaLHX drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to LHX

Quote:
Originally Posted by tostones
Peace,

Can anyone further break down the differences between white, caucasian, and caucasoid?
absolutely no idea

caucasoid sounds like a geometric shape
Old 01-20-2011, 11:22 PM   #32
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

they brought about the right type of friction to bring about the right type of birth to the planet - an extreme extraction from the original - made opposite to the original to attract the original - the clashing of the 2 brought forth a child - yaLL not ready for that though
Old 01-22-2011, 08:29 AM   #33
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

V4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venoms

^^Im ready

V4D3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 11:56 AM   #34
pro.Graveface
BuddaHazeMysteryDeepSpace

pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to pro.Graveface Send a message via Skype™ to pro.Graveface

the mind is the divine spark of emptyness, its empty and needs to be awaken with the universal light of the mother earth and the father sun our creator universe in order to understand the endless beings of the universe U are universe U was once deep in the void and been tru many vehicles, what I do Understand is this our Mother the Earth is going tru transformation and we have a choice to enter a new world or we incarnate on other 3d/4d planets , our mother is a living being and she is ascending to fifth
Mother Yin Father Yang are my GrandParents!
Graveface is now Gravespace
pro.Graveface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 12:05 PM   #35
pro.Graveface

pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to pro.Graveface Send a message via Skype™ to pro.Graveface

if u got universal love flowing u on the right direction be good even in mad situationz even agains the devilish messages transform that sjit in positiv so it can reflect on the SELF positiv, it doesnt realy matter anymore . its hidden time btween waterman and pisces creater asking us to go with the universal flow time to get our powers back and roam the universe in harmony and love, this hidden time shows us all wrong beings who are out for control they loose haha in the end so that the love and harmony can rule
PEACE
I get great perceptions from yall viewz and I wanna that U all for those insightz
Old 01-22-2011, 12:11 PM   #36
pro.Graveface

Self reflectz all beings as 1, soul , soul lives in your unconscious small piece of the creator there is contract between soul and creator when remembering this contract this shud be the divine spark, awakening of the soul, your pasport to the higher realmz to merge with creater sort of speak a pasport to get in those golden pyramids in the sky lol
PEACE
Old 01-31-2012, 11:41 PM   #37
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

את הדרך בה אתה לאכול ביצים אלה את הדרך בה אתה נושך את הרגליים
Old 02-02-2012, 10:02 AM   #38
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
את הדרך בה אתה לאכול ביצים אלה את הדרך בה אתה נושך את הרגליים

eggs?

Last edited by Fatal Guillotine; 02-02-2012 at 12:01 PM.
Fatal Guillotine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 11:57 AM   #39
G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A.
Banned

G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Sinister snakeG.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Sinister snakeG.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Sinister snakeG.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Sinister snake
Send a message via AIM to G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Send a message via MSN to G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Send a message via Yahoo to G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Send a message via Skype™ to G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A.

Yo Sunny teach these coons the language of the dumb ass Arabs. These coons will have to pray to Allah pretty soon because the 5th dimension is here. These coons will say shit like "I don't believe in conspiracy theories" and "the illuminati and martial law is not real"............wait until these caucazoids bomb the whole damn planet and kill these coons. They will learn their lesson then huh Mr. Sunny?
G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 12:02 PM   #40
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

smh

we have a long way to go

Last edited by Fatal Guillotine; 02-02-2012 at 12:20 PM.
Fatal Guillotine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 10:32 AM   #41
D.projectile

D.projectile iron monkeyD.projectile iron monkeyD.projectile iron monkey

12 jewels come to mind here.

particularly food, clothing and shelter..when sum1 at least percieves that these three r
under threat..things can get savage

a life without huge concern for survival can see major advancement.

The lower self is in love with survival mode and i dunno..could've came about or can be strengthened when put thru survival mode..being god means being self sufficient and not needing to till the soil.

Loooking at things now..worldly..its clear what nature is getting big and about to burst

how many of us r genuinely happy? cant live out peace/islam(or watever u wanna call it) without being happy

personally im at my most savage when extremely unhappy..and as a result my actions get less and less life affirming...on sum caveman ish
D.projectile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 10:36 AM   #42
D.projectile

D.projectile iron monkeyD.projectile iron monkeyD.projectile iron monkey

I must say tho-and i thing this is relevant...my afffinity for white girls is stronger when im feeling more savage and further from peace

when at my holiest my tastes change accordingly. no joke.
D.projectile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 01:04 PM   #43
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHX View Post
the grafted mans weakness is compensated by
an intense fear of death
and
an intense fear of other men

when you remove part of a man
when you make a man weak
make him unable to control the essence within himself
and then
you replace this with fear

you wind up with a situation like what we have now

people running FROM something that does not exist
people running TOWARD something that does not exist

and destroying everything in pursuit of these things which do not exist

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. View Post
Yo Sunny teach these coons the language of the dumb ass Arabs. These coons will have to pray to Allah pretty soon because the 5th dimension is here. These coons will say shit like "I don't believe in conspiracy theories" and "the illuminati and martial law is not real"............wait until these caucazoids bomb the whole damn planet and kill these coons. They will learn their lesson then huh Mr. Sunny?
lmbao

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.projectile View Post
12 jewels come to mind here.

particularly food, clothing and shelter..when sum1 at least percieves that these three r
under threat..things can get savage

a life without huge concern for survival can see major advancement.

The lower self is in love with survival mode and i dunno..could've came about or can be strengthened when put thru survival mode..being god means being self sufficient and not needing to till the soil.

Loooking at things now..worldly..its clear what nature is getting big and about to burst

how many of us r genuinely happy? cant live out peace/islam(or watever u wanna call it) without being happy

personally im at my most savage when extremely unhappy..and as a result my actions get less and less life affirming...on sum caveman ish

deep