news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 07-01-2016, 10:50 AM   #1
Babygrande

Babygrande grasshopper
Default New GZA Single - "The Spark"

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/th...e/id1128870605

https://itun.es/us/nltsdb

Dark Matter coming soon!
Babygrande is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2016, 10:59 AM   #2
hotnikks
nada ignorante

hotnikks shaolin masta killahotnikks shaolin masta killahotnikks shaolin masta killahotnikks shaolin masta killahotnikks shaolin masta killahotnikks shaolin masta killahotnikks shaolin masta killahotnikks shaolin masta killa

coming soon lol

hotnikks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2016, 11:00 AM   #3
Dark Matter
The Third Eye

Dark Matter five deadly venomsDark Matter five deadly venomsDark Matter five deadly venomsDark Matter five deadly venomsDark Matter five deadly venomsDark Matter five deadly venomsDark Matter five deadly venomsDark Matter five deadly venomsDark Matter five deadly venoms

Another Wu Banger straight from the chambers! The direct link to the track:

Last edited by Dark Matter; 07-01-2016 at 11:17 AM.
Dark Matter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2016, 11:35 AM   #4
Dr. Simon Hurt

Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Dope! Sounds like GZA listened to people's criticisms re: his delivery, or he's just passionate about the subject matter.
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2016, 12:36 PM   #5
SEMS

SEMS crouching tigerSEMS crouching tiger

Damn. Ill.
SEMS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2016, 12:53 PM   #6
JZA/Jordon
PRODIGAL SUN

JZA/Jordon prodigal sonJZA/Jordon prodigal sonJZA/Jordon prodigal sonJZA/Jordon prodigal sonJZA/Jordon prodigal sonJZA/Jordon prodigal sonJZA/Jordon prodigal son

Ill but nobody cares about hearing about space. lol

Great track otherwise
JZA/Jordon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2016, 03:32 PM   #7
immaculate

8 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)8 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)8 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)8 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)8 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)8 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)8 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)8 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)8 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)8 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)8 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Not bad. Producer?
8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2016, 03:46 PM   #8
Dark Matter
The Third Eye

Dark Matter five deadly venomsDark Matter five deadly venomsDark Matter five deadly venomsDark Matter five deadly venomsDark Matter five deadly venomsDark Matter five deadly venomsDark Matter five deadly venomsDark Matter five deadly venomsDark Matter five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8 View Post
Not bad. Producer?
I can't seem to find any info on the producer as of yet, but I'll give credit where it's due on the YouTube upload once I do find out who produced this.

Dark Matter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2016, 06:34 PM   #9
Lee Towers
N.I. Crooner

Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

beat does nothing at all for me

and yeah, space. yay.

POP THE BLUE PILL AND GO N.I.
Lee Towers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2016, 07:00 PM   #10
Sky Blue Nose Kid
Dolo Wearin' Polo

Sky Blue Nose Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Nose Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Nose Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Nose Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Nose Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Nose Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Nose Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Nose Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Nose Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Nose Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Nose Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Track's ok, and I put some respek on GZA's name for trying something different, I just can't imagine listening to a whole album of these type of lyrics.

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Nose Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2016, 07:23 PM   #11
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS fist of furyRUSHING PLATYPUS fist of furyRUSHING PLATYPUS fist of furyRUSHING PLATYPUS fist of furyRUSHING PLATYPUS fist of furyRUSHING PLATYPUS fist of furyRUSHING PLATYPUS fist of furyRUSHING PLATYPUS fist of furyRUSHING PLATYPUS fist of furyRUSHING PLATYPUS fist of furyRUSHING PLATYPUS fist of fury

He sounds good. Too bad he's "taking us on an adventure through space." lol Subject matter is a very poor choice for hip-hop. Beat is meh.
Old 07-01-2016, 07:28 PM   #12
truemath4th
85 %ER

truemath4th shaolin monk

Dj muggs???
I think

I like it , beat is ok , flow and voice are good , remind me beneath the surface period.

I expect lots of features like killah priest, hell razah, masta killah, rza, deck, ghost, timbo....

With producers like 4th ( i hope) true master ( i know they are close) , math like they used to, rza just 1 beat, arabian knight, bronze , muggs . It will be perfect!
truemath4th is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2016, 08:17 PM   #13
#StonerSloth
Fuck the King

#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The beat is nice but I don't think it goes well with the lyrics it distracts and makes it hard to really concentrate on what he's rapping about
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
#StonerSloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2016, 09:12 PM   #14
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

not a bad beat or verses by any means but i dont think they compliment each other at all

his vocals need a more minimalistic, spaced out beat for the subject matter IMO.

[just realized sloth said about the same thing, but i guess i felt the same]

Mumm Ra is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2016, 09:26 PM   #15
#StonerSloth
Fuck the King

#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Yeah agreed. The beat needs to be a head nodding single or something, I actually thought at the start of the second verse that would have complimented the whole song if it just had a harder drum
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
#StonerSloth is offline   Reply With Quote