news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 11-03-2014, 05:01 PM   #1
JZA/Jordon
CHICKEN HEAD

JZA/Jordon shaolin monk
Default What's the deal with Legendary Weapons?

Is it not considered one of the Wu-Tang Clan albums? Was it just an Andrew Kelly mash up?
JZA/Jordon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2014, 04:39 AM   #2
Pattch82
The Drunken Flunky

Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

It wasn't a mash up but it wasn't an official Clan album either. Just a project that RZA put out through E1 similar to the Chamber Music album... Clan members on tracks with other Hip-Hop MC's. All of the music was played by a live band called The Revelations. Most of the production on both albums was by Lil' Fame (Fizzy Womack), Andrew Kelley and Noah Rubin. Bob Perry has production credits on a lot of tracks on the Chamber Music joint too.

They're not real clan albums though, which is why they are called 'Wu-Tang - Legendary Weapons' instead of 'Wu-Tang Clan - Legendary Weapons'.

The full Clan doesn't actually appear on either album too...

Chamber Music doesn't have any Masta Killa, Meth, GZA or Cappa (or ODB obviously)

Legendary Weapons doesn't have GZA or Masta Killa (or ODB)

Peace!
Pattch82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2014, 09:41 AM   #3
immaculate

8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury

Great album. Never Feel This Pain is on Can It Be All So Simple level, straight up timeless classic. Love dat joint.

8 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2014, 11:33 AM   #4
JZA/Jordon
CHICKEN HEAD

JZA/Jordon shaolin monk

I enjoy the album also, but didn't know the store on it.

Thanks!
Old 11-04-2014, 11:43 AM   #5
JEM
Wu-Veteran

JEM drunken mastaJEM drunken masta

for my playlist...i have a mashup of the best tracks from Legendary Weapons, Chamber Music and Man With The Iron Fists..PLays like an all Live Wu-Tang Clan album..shits dope
JEM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2014, 11:50 AM   #6
JZA/Jordon
CHICKEN HEAD

JZA/Jordon shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEM View Post
for my playlist...i have a mashup of the best tracks from Legendary Weapons, Chamber Music and Man With The Iron Fists..PLays like an all Live Wu-Tang Clan album..shits dope
I threw your playlist on my iPhone. Good shit
Old 11-04-2014, 01:21 PM   #7
APOLLO STASH
brolic bearded bastard

APOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of fury

The clan members that are on legendary weapons and chamber music all had nice verses. But when it comes to actually trying for an official LP they sound soft. Maybe they should have more collabs if that's what the difference is.

APOLLO STASH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2014, 01:28 PM   #8
9th Chamber
PRODIGAL SUN

9th Chamber crouching tiger

Quote:
what songs you got on there?
9th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2014, 06:01 PM   #9
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Both of these releases were dope, Legendary Weapons slightly better maybe but the run time on both CM and LW were a little too short. The guest spots were ill too

G Rap, AZ, Sean P, MOP...Cormega was on a track or 2 I think?

Quote:
Yeah I'd be interested to see what tracks you selected, throw up the playlist
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2014, 06:40 PM   #10
JEM
Wu-Veteran

Called it Wu-Tang Clan "Ill Figures"

Start The Show
Laced Cheeba
Rivers Of Blood
Built For This
Kill Too Hard
The Black Diamonds
Six Directions Of Boxing
Drunk Tongue
Evil Deeds
Diesel Fluid
Radiant Jewels
The Archer
Ill Figures
Meteor Hammer
Never Feel This Pain
Old 11-05-2014, 06:42 PM   #11
JEM
Wu-Veteran

Respect. The Clan never went anywhere. They always been the best. The best shit is just spread out...they put out so much great music. all the time. Its just doesnt always come together on one project.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JZA/Jordon View Post
I threw your playlist on my iPhone. Good shit
Old 11-05-2014, 07:07 PM   #12
5th state
ballin' on a budget

5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury

Quote:
Called it Wu-Tang Clan "Ill Figures"

Start The Show
Laced Cheeba
Rivers Of Blood
Built For This
Kill Too Hard
The Black Diamonds
Six Directions Of Boxing
Drunk Tongue
Evil Deeds
Diesel Fluid
Radiant Jewels
The Archer
Ill Figures
Meteor Hammer
Never Feel This Pain
Listened to it this way after you posted it a few months ago. Worked really well so now I listen to those albums this way more than I do in the original configurations. Good looks.
The only dude, that I have time for outta the fake Wu tang affiliates is Raadddrr Van.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I wish all the bad people on this earth could be killed and the good people be the only ones on this earth.
Quote:
Originally Posted by christbearer View Post
SIMPLE HUMAN ERROR, ME NOT BEING HUMAN OF COURSE
5th state is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2014, 09:28 PM   #13
David Daniel Davis
N.I.

David Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venoms

Legendary Weapons was definitely as good as or better than Chamber Music, wish they would do a follow up already, that is a big problem within Wu Tang, they never strike while the iron is hot.
Old 11-05-2014, 11:58 PM   #14
Don Universo
PRODIGAL SUN

Don Universo iron monkeyDon Universo iron monkeyDon Universo iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Daniel Davis View Post
that is a big problem within Wu Tang, they never strike while the iron is hot.
you obviously wasn't around from 93-97

Don Universo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2014, 12:08 AM   #15
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

gonna have to check that playlist out. definitely has some of the best tracks that I remember from those albums

this threads got me wanting to listen to Chamber Music and Legendary Weapons again. I had kind of forgot about them
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote