news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 02-21-2006, 04:42 AM   #1
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default wheres skale ?

has he posted since ? missing my fill of net-beef. dam canooks "i dont know what your talking abooot"

750 REBELS - australia's best

NIGHT MAYOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2006, 07:35 AM   #2
Big Bad Man
Mr Wuniverse

Big Bad Man grasshopper

So its true then that canadians also use the word aboot for about like us Scots! I thought south park were at it. Anyhoo, Ill ask skale next time he on msn if he using this shit anymore, peace.

Big Bad Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2006, 07:37 AM   #3
.:Goddess:.

By the S of Skale.
Old 02-21-2006, 02:59 PM   #4
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

who was that kid who he always hated on fuck i cant remember his name, that shit was classic

Old 02-21-2006, 04:10 PM   #5
ilzPotent
Teflon Imperial

ilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to ilzPotent

he's been cleaning my basement... give him a couple more days.

CONservative goverMENt
ilzPotent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2006, 05:15 PM   #6
Big Bad Man
Mr Wuniverse

Big Bad Man grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredy mech
who was that kid who he always hated on fuck i cant remember his name, that shit was classic
Intellekt (hahaha at the irony of the name)

Old 02-21-2006, 05:16 PM   #7
Big Bad Man
Mr Wuniverse

Big Bad Man grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by PotentOne
he's been cleaning my basement... give him a couple more days.
After that, will u clean mine? Muhaha...

Old 02-21-2006, 09:36 PM   #8
ilzPotent
Teflon Imperial

ilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venoms

lmao big bad man -

somehow I imagine you laughin just like that...

all creepy and shit....

CONservative goverMENt
Old 02-22-2006, 01:02 AM   #9
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

i'll fix ya sink potent one ?

Old 02-22-2006, 03:28 PM   #10
iNtell3kT
Veteran Member

iNtell3kT grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Bad Man
Intellekt (hahaha at the irony of the name)
hahahha no....fuck skale...only stupid dipshits with no lifes want to listen to him bitch and moan about nothing....the dudes a punk....he's not funny at all...he has 3rd rated jokes that 3rd rated people laugh at...and im not even trying to be funny...that's the damn truth...all he does is talk shit...what a ignorant fool

iNtell3kT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2006, 03:50 PM   #11
SurreaL
SL

SurreaL shaolin monk

Quote:
hahahha no....fuck skale...only stupid dipshits with no lifes want to listen to him bitch and moan about nothing
See.. this is why he starts clowning on you, all you had to do was not reply to this thread and all would go away, but yet again you still had to say somthing. [bonecollector] SMH [/bonecollector]

Protons Electrons Always Cause Explosions

This is the real Idaho
SurreaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2006, 04:03 PM   #12
ilzPotent
Teflon Imperial

well when the jokes on you, its really hard to find it funny....

CONservative goverMENt
Old 02-22-2006, 05:25 PM   #13
Orhan Gencebay

Orhan Gencebay shaolin monk

http://www.myspace.com/shrapdiesel
Old 02-23-2006, 12:17 AM   #14
iNtell3kT
Veteran Member

iNtell3kT grasshopper

pffft i really don't care what he has to say...he's a fuckin street punk...nor am i concerned what y'all think say ect... what really makes yall think i give 2 fucks about any of yall? haha for real tho....the only reason i come back here is to try to convice yall and make yall look at yourselves and see what kind of baligerant fools you guys act like...so i come back here maybe one of these days without some ignorant stupid fuckin punk sayings soem REAL dumb shit over nothing...i mean do yall have any respect? don't yall realize once you start actin' stupid for no reason people are going to look at you like a damn fool, wheather they say it or not...they sure inda hell think...do yall have any fuckin respect? do you guys think you make any sorts of sense when you speak? yall just seem like a bunch of fuckin losers that hate their own fucked up stupid worthless lives...so yall talk and say stupid shit to try to make other people feel as low as you....well fuck you...talk is cheap...yall words are completley fuckin empty and don't mean shit to me...i would just like to have a good time a the Wu Forum Board...hence i really am i fan i would like to have civilized convo...but you fuckin shit heads don't give a shit...yall not proving shit to know one...you ask me? YOU ARE THE FUCKIN MORONS with nothing less to say but something bad about someone else....and its jsut to make fun of them...fuck you, fuck skale fuck how much he hates i dont give a shit...im gald he hates me infact...i tried to call truces with him twice...that just shows how much of a better fuckin person i am...hes a goddamn loser...a stupid street punk with nothing to live for....and there isnt no jokes on me hahahaha, the jokes on yall for actually giving a shit for this dumb piece of shit...and his stupid wise ass jokes...i come on here and yall dont speak a word of truth...yall to fuckin scared...to fuckin scared of yourselves, afraid how stupid dumb your gonna look, AND YOU DO when you don't try to something RELEVANT....so fuck that...if that pussy comes on this board and wants to start shit...it aint gonna fuckin matter....and i aint startin shit..yall shit sensitive street punks that expect to much fuckin respect for what your worth, fuck you for respect...yall cant handle the truth...afraid of a fuckin mirror

iNtell3kT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2006, 12:32 AM   #15
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

you put so much efort into it - i mean look at that post. i did'nt read a word. its fuckin halirous - one day you'll realise what a waste of time shit like that was. it a crack up i agree skale is a dipshit but thats why its funny - its like your absolute enemies and wanna beat the living shit outa each other over some net shit, personaly i think your both as bad as each other - peace .