news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 02-23-2006, 12:38 AM   #16
iNtell3kT
Veteran Member

iNtell3kT grasshopper

so da fuck what? i really dont care what you think man lol...your opinion means piff to me...if woulda took the time to read what i said...you would know that about me...but you didn't so like i said...but you wouldnt know..so ima say it again...stupid balligerent fools that speak before they think...my point exactly they don't mean shit....you don't mean shit to me...skale don't mean a shit to me...and that's not effort..i can write pages how stupid yall are...that is the truth...i agree its funny on that scale...but whats funnier is that im right...hahahahaha

iNtell3kT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2006, 12:41 AM   #17
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

then why post in my thread freak - shutup it WAS better without you - peace

NIGHT MAYOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2006, 12:49 AM   #18
iNtell3kT
Veteran Member

iNtell3kT grasshopper

awwww don't get defensive on me...i was just saying you don't mean nothing to me...your just a stupid as the jokes skale makes that you laugh at...ya know..i get to say whatever the fuck i want to...and if that means posting in your thread...i guess that'll mean you'll have to grow up and get used to it now don't it hahaha...i am a fuckin hater...i am a fuckin asshole...and i don't give a shit if you don't like it or not

EDIT: i ended that with a double negative...i'll just leave it at "i don't give a shit" lmao

Old 02-23-2006, 12:53 AM   #19
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

are you serious O.o

Old 02-23-2006, 01:42 AM   #20
Orhan Gencebay

Orhan Gencebay shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredy mech
you put so much efort into it - i mean look at that post. i did'nt read a word. its fuckin halirous - one day you'll realise what a waste of time shit like that was. it a crack up i agree skale is a dipshit but thats why its funny - its like your absolute enemies and wanna beat the living shit outa each other over some net shit, personaly i think your both as bad as each other - peace .
^truth.

dope sig.
Old 02-23-2006, 01:57 AM   #21
RZA's Wife aka Goddess
Banned

RZA's Wife aka Goddess grasshopper

I really don't care.
RZA's Wife aka Goddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2006, 02:33 AM   #22
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orhan Gencebay
^truth.

dope sig.
thanks bro.

Old 02-23-2006, 08:46 AM   #23
ilzPotent
Teflon Imperial

ilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to ilzPotent

Quote:
Originally Posted by iNtell3kT
pffft i really don't care what he has to say...he's a fuckin street punk...nor am i concerned what y'all think say ect... what really makes yall think i give 2 fucks about any of yall? haha for real tho....the only reason i come back here is to try to convice yall and make yall look at yourselves and see what kind of baligerant fools you guys act like...so i come back here maybe one of these days without some ignorant stupid fuckin punk sayings soem REAL dumb shit over nothing...i mean do yall have any respect? don't yall realize once you start actin' stupid for no reason people are going to look at you like a damn fool, wheather they say it or not...they sure inda hell think...do yall have any fuckin respect? do you guys think you make any sorts of sense when you speak? yall just seem like a bunch of fuckin losers that hate their own fucked up stupid worthless lives...so yall talk and say stupid shit to try to make other people feel as low as you....well fuck you...talk is cheap...yall words are completley fuckin empty and don't mean shit to me...i would just like to have a good time a the Wu Forum Board...hence i really am i fan i would like to have civilized convo...but you fuckin shit heads don't give a shit...yall not proving shit to know one...you ask me? YOU ARE THE FUCKIN MORONS with nothing less to say but something bad about someone else....and its jsut to make fun of them...fuck you, fuck skale fuck how much he hates i dont give a shit...im gald he hates me infact...i tried to call truces with him twice...that just shows how much of a better fuckin person i am...hes a goddamn loser...a stupid street punk with nothing to live for....and there isnt no jokes on me hahahaha, the jokes on yall for actually giving a shit for this dumb piece of shit...and his stupid wise ass jokes...i come on here and yall dont speak a word of truth...yall to fuckin scared...to fuckin scared of yourselves, afraid how stupid dumb your gonna look, AND YOU DO when you don't try to something RELEVANT....so fuck that...if that pussy comes on this board and wants to start shit...it aint gonna fuckin matter....and i aint startin shit..yall shit sensitive street punks that expect to much fuckin respect for what your worth, fuck you for respect...yall cant handle the truth...afraid of a fuckin mirror

that was a pretty funny read.... wowsers you really let this dude affect you ehh?

CONservative goverMENt
ilzPotent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2006, 01:06 PM   #24
King Callabah
Im Ballin' As Fuck Bitch

King Callabah grasshopper

goddamn intellekt, shut the fuckin hell up, wah the fuck you tryna achieve? shut the fuck up or fuck the hell off (if yo fat ass can fit thru the door), why the fuck you still here anyways?

i lack that part of me thats supposed to give a fuck
im so fuckin ballin' i walk around with L1NK's muma on ma dick muh'fucka
King Callabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2006, 01:19 PM   #25
King Callabah
Im Ballin' As Fuck Bitch

King Callabah grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by PotentOne
that was a pretty funny read.... wowsers you really let this dude affect you ehh?
and yeah, seems skale has really actually affected you, otherwise you wouldent be vexed nuff to make a fuckin speech fulla air.....

i lack that part of me thats supposed to give a fuck
im so fuckin ballin' i walk around with L1NK's muma on ma dick muh'fucka
King Callabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2006, 01:34 PM   #26
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH

Quote:
Originally Posted by iNtell3kT
awwww don't get defensive on me...i was just saying you don't mean nothing to me...your just a stupid as the jokes skale makes that you laugh at...ya know..i get to say whatever the fuck i want to...and if that means posting in your thread...i guess that'll mean you'll have to grow up and get used to it now don't it hahaha...i am a fuckin hater...i am a fuckin asshole...and i don't give a shit if you don't like it or not

EDIT: i ended that with a double negative...i'll just leave it at "i don't give a shit" lmao
hmmmmmmmmmm? you don't give shit huh? hmmmmmmmmm? your not ass smart as your name implies. If you don't give a shit about what people say about you then don't reply to this post-

p.s. still waiting for you to tell me that street corner so I can find me a little pussy................
Old 02-23-2006, 02:20 PM   #27
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

see this is the shit i miss - WHERE ARE YOU SKALE!

Old 02-23-2006, 03:26 PM   #28
Big Bad Man
Mr Wuniverse

Big Bad Man grasshopper

Hahahaha!!!

Big Bad Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2006, 05:14 PM   #29
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

*taps fingers*

Old 02-24-2006, 06:28 PM   #30
iNtell3kT
Veteran Member

iNtell3kT grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charging Soldier
hmmmmmmmmmm? you don't give shit huh? hmmmmmmmmm? your not ass smart as your name implies. If you don't give a shit about what people say about you then don't reply to this post-

p.s. still waiting for you to tell me that street corner so I can find me a little pussy................
i think its fun fuckin with yall heads...yall really think you got something on me...its pathetic...it aint me...its you your lookin at me you talk shit to me...i think its halarious..but its gets old..it gets boring...yall hypcrites too...thinkin you can prove something to me hahaha...thinkin i give 2 shits what yall think...but i reply for the hell of it...cause yall idiots anyways that wouldnt get the point if it stared you right in the face