news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 02-21-2006, 03:46 PM   #1
thelion1856

thelion1856 grasshopper
Default The Illuminati in today's time....

the world history of masonry & illuminati sread to each and every country of the world. Iran was and still has a HUGE number of HIGH MASONS, and illuminati members.

Lets talk bout how the Illuminati is placing its chessboard up in today's time. the president of Iran is an illuminati front, Bush is also an illuminati front. Same with the dude in Europe. Bin Laden is also part of the illuminati.

Seven Headed Dragon (Beast)

Head 1: George Bush
Head 2: Osama Bin Laden
Head 3: Tony Blair
Head 4: Mahmoud Ahmadinejad (Iran President)
Head 5: ??????
Head 6: ??????
Head 7: ??????

Bust out your old gravediggaz album and listen to Repentance Day. the song is about the last days and the illuminati.
thelion1856 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2006, 10:53 PM   #2
Koolish
Don't Mess With It

Koolish drunken mastaKoolish drunken masta
Default Go

where'd you find this out from?

i've never heard about george bush being part of the illuminati, no website on the illuminati ever mentioned him i don't think. SUPPOSEDLY, he's a member of the skull and bones society or something.
________
BUY HERBALAIRE

Last edited by Koolish; 03-24-2011 at 12:46 PM.
Koolish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2006, 08:18 AM   #3
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

koolish do some research
their are mad videos out their when
bush and kerry where running for us pres
both had time on 60 mintutes
where they both confirmed they was part of skull and bones
they both was like and what? so?

the stupid thing is.. americans dont see how dangerous it is
that the pres of the states.. belong to secret socities..
hollywood has done a great job.. to make people ridicule this sort of thing..
programmed sheep just accept it as a joke..

the names the lion mentioned.. are lower level fmasons
they only know their own roles/jobs

they dont know that goes on in levels above theirs.

peace

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." — The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2006, 08:29 AM   #4
LHX
healthy merking

LHX drunken mastaLHX drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to LHX

'there is no oppressor anywhere'
Old 02-22-2006, 09:20 AM   #5
RZA's Wife aka Goddess
Banned

RZA's Wife aka Goddess grasshopper

Illuminati 666
RZA's Wife aka Goddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2006, 12:23 PM   #6
SlightlySlightedFan

SlightlySlightedFan grasshopper
Default Illuminati Discriminati Whatever

Actually, I think that skull and bones business is incorrect. I believe that what was said is that Bush2 was not a member of that organization. I think he said that they were elitists and he didn't want to be a part of that. It's a lot like when Bush2 says that scientists are elitists or that old AND poor AND disabled people don't need medicine.
He's not that smart but is described as having "Horse Sense" or "Street Smarts" My opinion is that he's a total moron propped up at first by his father's last name, and most recently by this war that very likely could have been avoided politically before 9-11 ever happened. Were he just a little bit diplomatic.
The United States has always had an interest in keeping the people of The Middle East at arm's length and in the hands of brutal governments. "Don't nothin move but the money". I guess it's a law of the Jungle thing, because we can, we do. Maybe it's that simple.
There is no Illuminati, just Republicans.

Last edited by SlightlySlightedFan; 02-22-2006 at 12:25 PM.
SlightlySlightedFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2006, 01:27 PM   #7
LHX
healthy merking

LHX drunken mastaLHX drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to LHX

the united states is a jealous sibling too big for his britches

every time a picture of the president flashes by my eyes
he looks like a determined man who is going to a (relatively) early grave

look at his eyebrows

nobody should look like that
Old 02-22-2006, 11:50 PM   #8
Seeker_of_Truth

Seeker_of_Truth grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlightlySlightedFan
Actually, I think that skull and bones business is incorrect. I believe that what was said is that Bush2 was not a member of that organization. I think he said that they were elitists and he didn't want to be a part of that. It's a lot like when Bush2 says that scientists are elitists or that old AND poor AND disabled people don't need medicine.
He's not that smart but is described as having "Horse Sense" or "Street Smarts" My opinion is that he's a total moron propped up at first by his father's last name, and most recently by this war that very likely could have been avoided politically before 9-11 ever happened. Were he just a little bit diplomatic.
The United States has always had an interest in keeping the people of The Middle East at arm's length and in the hands of brutal governments. "Don't nothin move but the money". I guess it's a law of the Jungle thing, because we can, we do. Maybe it's that simple.
There is no Illuminati, just Republicans.
I think it is said that George W. Bush Jr. was part of "Skull and Bones". Here is a little documentary if anyone is interested to watch...
Quote:
USA - Skull and Bones - 13 min [16 September 2002]
This feature charts the history of secret Yale society ‘Skull and Bones’, which grants members lifelong access to power and privilege. Like other secret societies, ‘Skull and Bones’ has spawned many rumours about its arcane rituals and concern about the veiled access to power it offers. “Skull and Bones is a Free-masonic association. You could call it a death cult,” says commentator W. Tarpley. The society meets in the ‘tomb’, a crypt-like building where skeletons are kept. Novices have bags placed over their heads, and have to swear an oath of secrecy. Founded in the 1830’s, the elite institution has been the springboard for Presidents, tycoons and CIA men alike. Members have included the most powerful American families: the Tafts, Harrimans and Rockefellers. Today its most famous alumni are George W. Bush, whose father, grandfather and many other relatives were members, Bush's likely challenger at the next Presidential election. All deny it. Other Bonesmen helped fund George W. Bush’s rise to power, yet he claims he doesn’t even know if the society still exists. But his alleged association with the society raises doubts as to the viability of his position: “They swear to take care of each others’ interests. When one of them becomes president of the United States, then it’s time to ask questions,” comments Professor R Bunch. This report tracks down former members to try and fill in the blanks and examines whether we should worry about the influence of secret societies on the world’s most powerful democracy.
Link to watch documentary: http://www.journeyman.tv/download.php?id=6115
Old 02-23-2006, 03:16 PM   #9
Maboya
Cacique

Maboya grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeker_of_Truth
I think it is said that George W. Bush Jr. was part of "Skull and Bones". Here is a little documentary if anyone is interested to watch...

Link to watch documentary: http://www.journeyman.tv/download.php?id=6115

ayo fam i don't think the links working..can u up it?
Maboya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2006, 07:09 AM   #10
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

add me to ur msn.s. i got plenty of docu's like this.

peace

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." — The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2006, 12:18 AM   #11
thelion1856

thelion1856 grasshopper

All 4 Are FREEMASONS......does that make u wonder?

George Bush
Osama Bin Laden
Tony Blair
Mahmoud Ahmadinejad (Iran President)

and yes, George Bush AND John Kerry were both members of skul and bones, they both were interviewed by CNN on different dates.

and both were asked ...........................

BUSH'S CNN INTERVIEW:

host: "You were both in Skull & Bone a Secrite Society."

bush: "Its so secrite we cant even talk about it."

JOHN KERRY'S CNN INTERVIEW:

host: "You both were members of Skull & Bone Secrite Society at Yale what does that tell us."

KERRY: "uhhhh not much because its a secrite."

yes there is video of both interviews on the net, download them off limewire.

Last edited by thelion1856; 02-25-2006 at 12:32 AM.
thelion1856 is offline   Reply With Quote