news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 02-22-2006, 01:37 PM   #1
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH
Default The Richest community in America.

Here are some pictures taken from the Pine Ridge Indian Reservation. Out of respect, i'm only gonna post pictures of houses that people abandoned, however it should be noted that houses that people live in are as bad if not worse- then the one I post here. This is just to give you an Idea of some the things you would see in my community.

Northridge..............

took these in a moving vehicle.................

The BUCKETS.....Notorius party house, where you pee and shit.......in a bucket...........hence the name.........the buckets.........
Old 02-22-2006, 01:39 PM   #2
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

probably a wood stove accident...................

White Clay, NE on the border of Pinde Ridge, SD.........mural on the side of bar. White clay sell more cans of beer then the entire city of Chicago every year. White ranchers buy land on the reservation and avoid paying the taxes and shit required everywhere else in america........fattening their pockets. If we got our shit together this wouldn't be a problem.

Last edited by WARPATH; 02-22-2006 at 01:43 PM.
WARPATH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2006, 01:40 PM   #3
RZA's Wife aka Goddess
Banned

RZA's Wife aka Goddess grasshopper

In the middle of nowhere.
RZA's Wife aka Goddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2006, 01:58 PM   #4
iniquity
Veteran Member

iniquity five deadly venomsiniquity five deadly venomsiniquity five deadly venomsiniquity five deadly venomsiniquity five deadly venomsiniquity five deadly venomsiniquity five deadly venomsiniquity five deadly venoms

Quote:
White ranchers buy land on the reservation and avoid paying the taxes and shit required everywhere else in america........fattening their pockets. If we got our shit together this wouldn't be a problem.

So, force the white ranchers to pay taxes, shit , seems like ya need the money ...

iniquity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2006, 02:08 PM   #5
Wamukota X
Veteran Member

Wamukota X shaolin monk

You can't get Europeans to do nothing they don't want to do. They about total domination.

The universe is full of knowledge. Everything in the universe is truth. There is nothing false that God created, and as long as you live, if you live to be 1,000, you could never exhaust the knowledge that is in this universe.
Wamukota X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2006, 09:02 PM   #6
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by iniquity
So, force the white ranchers to pay taxes, shit , seems like ya need the money ...
ranchers pay up a leasing fee, and get to graze cattle without actually buying the land, if I was smart i'd get my cattle up too, but I grew up in the city and i'm not a cowboy so I wouldn't know how to do it. Besides ranchers are people just trying to raise their families too..........the real problem is tribal government, alcholism, basically not having knowledge of self.

as far as being in middle of nowhere.............that's partly true, we're surrounded by badlands, can't farm shit really, sunflowers, corn, not much else will grow. But it's spread out, majority of the population of natives live in small towns, ranchers live out where the natives can't rob their shit---I mean deep in the boonies......this one rancher even has an airplane hangar for his airplane to keep an eye on his cows. I'll post up some more pictures later.
Old 02-22-2006, 09:42 PM   #7
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yeah, i seen a bunch of reservations like that.

but you cant really call a reservation "poor", its more "impoverished".

Prolifical ENG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2006, 09:45 AM   #8
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prolifical ENG
yeah, i seen a bunch of reservations like that.

but you cant really call a reservation "poor", its more "impoverished".
No doubt, but my reservation is poor, I mean we just went into 36 million in debt to another tribe, and that doesn't include the money were already in debt for. Just google search poorest community in america and check the statistics. It's like some kids run around with out shoes because it's warm outside, but on the reservation, kids run around with out shoes because they don't have the money for them. A lot of families still don't have running water and pulmbing in their homes. A lot of the trailer homes we live are from the 70's and inside looks worse then the outside, they look modern but they ain't hooked up water or sewer, and sometimes not even electricty, a big part of the population warms their house with wood stoves, wich results in a lot of house fires. I'll get some more pics today.
Old 02-23-2006, 11:16 AM   #9
Maboya
Cacique

Maboya grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charging Soldier
No doubt, but my reservation is poor, I mean we just went into 36 million in debt to another tribe, and that doesn't include the money were already in debt for. Just google search poorest community in america and check the statistics. It's like some kids run around with out shoes because it's warm outside, but on the reservation, kids run around with out shoes because they don't have the money for them. A lot of families still don't have running water and pulmbing in their homes. A lot of the trailer homes we live are from the 70's and inside looks worse then the outside, they look modern but they ain't hooked up water or sewer, and sometimes not even electricty, a big part of the population warms their house with wood stoves, wich results in a lot of house fires. I'll get some more pics today.
PEACE to all my NDN's on KTL...

real good post CHARGING...hopefully we'll get to build in the near future

PEACE and BLESSINGS
Maboya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2006, 03:39 AM   #10
SLATTS
NO OJ, NO STRAW

SLATTS grasshopper

That's digusting. I cant believe that exists in the worlds richest country.
Old 02-24-2006, 03:39 AM   #11
SLATTS
NO OJ, NO STRAW

SLATTS grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wamukota X
You can't get Europeans to do nothing they don't want to do. They about total domination.
Europeans? I thought they were American?
Old 02-24-2006, 07:34 AM   #12
Wamukota X
Veteran Member

Wamukota X shaolin monk

They rose up out of the Caucasus Mountains didn't they, this mountain range is in Europe therefore European. But in this thread the title of the people doesn't matter. The point is that they have destroyed over 500 different tribes of Native Americans all by themsevles. If you don't want to call them Europeans how about "Natural Born Killers." Peace.

The universe is full of knowledge. Everything in the universe is truth. There is nothing false that God created, and as long as you live, if you live to be 1,000, you could never exhaust the knowledge that is in this universe.
Old 02-24-2006, 01:04 PM   #13
SLATTS
NO OJ, NO STRAW

SLATTS grasshopper

I can live with Natural Born Killers, cool
Old 02-24-2006, 01:16 PM   #14
Wamukota X
Veteran Member

Wamukota X shaolin monk

I figured you would.

Old 02-24-2006, 01:17 PM   #15
SLATTS
NO OJ, NO STRAW

SLATTS grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wamukota X
I figured you would.
Why?